PDA

View Full Version : A contest for the rest of us

Martin Blair
10-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Well the builder of the year contest is cool but to participate you really have to have alot of money to put into a quad. Most of us on this site dont ahve that much. So I had an idea for another bulder of the year contest. If your interested just post here, If you win I will get you a exriders t-shirt for free. Maybe some other stuff if I talk to harlen and our site sponsers.

The contest is open to anyone and any bike you want, the only rule is there is a $ 3500 dollar parts limit over the original cost of the bike, that way we dont get some one who has tons of money to poor into there bike and will obviuosly beat any normal person. I will be participate but If i win it dont count I will give the t-shirt and whatever else I can get to the 1st place person other then myself.

LsMxRaCeR
10-18-2004, 07:29 PM
do we just post the pics here and u judge them?

Martin Blair
10-18-2004, 07:35 PM
yeah but like wait till after the winter when everyone gets done, say like deadline is febuary 28th. Just like sign up here or leave feedback good idea, your a dumbass idea.

Mxjunkie
10-18-2004, 07:39 PM
i may give it a try depending on if i get a new quad or bike anytime soon :macho

chucked
10-18-2004, 07:41 PM
ill sign up i guess?