PDA

View Full Version : stupid redsox and patriots rule!!!

MY450R
10-18-2004, 12:05 PM
im starting to dislike the sox but i just cant seem to get them outta my head
they like ran out of pitchers last night but im glad they won because if the yanks had a shut out i would have been very upset and prolly never watched them again
btw GO PATS!!!! i could never give up my football
i think its going to be eagles and pats or prolly the jets and pats all the way
cant wait till sunday jets are gonna get spanked( i hope)
anyone else have anything to add?

MY450R
10-18-2004, 12:24 PM
oh the astros played well last night
i hope they win

Pappy
10-18-2004, 12:26 PM
how can you get so worked up over a game of lawndarts:confused:

FourFiftyFour
10-18-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
oh the astros played well last night
i hope they win

yeahhhhh astros! :macho :D

MY450R
10-18-2004, 01:20 PM
i remember those things haha
i think they outlawed them from ppl getting hurt or something

MOFO
10-18-2004, 03:38 PM
i GO PATS!!!! i could never give up my football
i think its going to be eagles and pats or prolly the jets and pats all the way
cant wait till sunday jets are gonna get spanked( i hope)
anyone else have anything to add?

yep, I do.

If the Jets dont do it this weekend, you can make a safe bet that the Steelers will run over the Pats!

Heck, last time I was up in Boston, Nicole and I were waiting at the airport to catch a flight home. Well the Steelers were playing the Pats... there were 2 Pat fans vs 15+ steeler fans from all over the country! It was great!

...watching the Steelers play yesterday at Dallas kinda reminded me of that...I think there were more steeler fans in Dallas than there were Cowboy fans.

:cool:

BassGin3
10-18-2004, 08:26 PM
i'm from mass too, and i can't get enough of the sox/yankee's rivalry. I think it's the best rivalry in all of sports. The game's on now and once again, another long arse 4+ hour game.

bulkdriverlp
10-18-2004, 09:14 PM
that game went 14 innings, sox won!!!i dont want the yanks to win again

FourFiftyFour
10-18-2004, 10:03 PM
and yayyyyyyy for the astros, they won their game! just one more and were off to the world series :D

MY450R
10-19-2004, 06:23 AM
im so glad the sox won last night

chevy71
10-19-2004, 06:58 AM
Yep.. I'm with Cdalechick. Hope the Astros win in St. Louis. Would be great to see an Astros vs Red Sox World Series.

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by chevy71
Yep.. I'm with Cdalechick. Hope the Astros win in St. Louis. Would be great to see an Astros vs Red Sox World Series.

hey damon is pretty close to me...like 30 min, i used to have a friend that lived there and went to needville high school

chevy71
10-19-2004, 09:18 AM
CDaleChick,

What is your friends name? I may know the person if they lived in Damon for a while, although its been a few years since I went to Needville.

James

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 10:13 AM
CDaleChick,

What is your friends name? I may know the person if they lived in Damon for a while, although its been a few years since I went to Needville.

James

the family i knew their last name was Tate, one of the girls and the mother did barrel racing and they lived pretty close off of 1462, u can see their barn and stuff from the road

MY450R
10-19-2004, 10:28 AM
dude get outta my thread if yur gonna start that chit
do you see anyone else doing it ... no
so get lost

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 10:30 AM
so get lost

:eek: :eek: LOL

dont make this guy mad

:p

quad
10-19-2004, 11:22 AM
I removed my last post,i didnt mean to upset ya!!:rolleyes: I can start my own thread tonite,when the yanks win:D

chevy71
10-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Hold on a second there Pilgrim... No one is mad. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Not gonna do it..

But I just wish more folks would talk up the Astros. Houston would get crazy if they made it to the World Series. This, so far, is the farthest they made it in the playoffs in 40+ years.

Peace,
James

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 12:21 PM
Hold on a second there Pilgrim... No one is mad. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Not gonna do it..

But I just wish more folks would talk up the Astros. Houston would get crazy if they made it to the World Series. This, so far, is the farthest they made it in the playoffs in 40+ years.

Peace,
James

whos in for a houston astros party when they make the world series ??????? :D hell yeah astros!

zephead400ex
10-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
whos in for a houston astros party when they make the world series ??????? :D hell yeah astros!

Screw the 'Stros, how about a party for the Cubs when they make the Series?...wait....I'll be dead by then....damn:rolleyes:

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Screw the 'Stros, how about a party for the Cubs when they make the Series?...wait....I'll be dead by then....damn:rolleyes:

lol.....astros arent a usual contender for the series....and the amazing thing is they were a wild card, we were all pretty shocked down here!

zephead400ex
10-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
lol.....astros arent a usual contender for the series....and the amazing thing is they were a wild card, we were all pretty shocked down here!

Cubs had the Wild Card wrapped up, then they resorted to start playing like the Cubs and dropped 7 or thier last 8. WTF?

It's rough being a Cubs fan. Maybe I should start rooting for the Yankee's....no, that wont ever happen!:macho

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Cubs had the Wild Card wrapped up, then they resorted to start playing like the Cubs and dropped 7 or thier last 8. WTF?

It's rough being a Cubs fan. Maybe I should start rooting for the Yankee's....no, that wont ever happen!:macho

it sux when teams start playing cold after they have been doing really good, the astros tend to do that too, they make my dad so mad when they start playing crappy lol

10-19-2004, 01:37 PM
so get lost

dude WTF are you talking about??????? are you mad because your bow hunting skills were not up to par this weekend and you couldn't get any girls?

I-7
10-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Sorry to burst your bubbles but the yankees and astros will be playing in the world series and the astros will loose 4 games to 1... :o

quad
10-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Sorry to burst your bubbles but the yankees and astros will be playing in the world series and the astros will loose 4 games to 1... :o
there ya go!!!!!!!!! lmao:devil:

MY450R
10-19-2004, 02:14 PM
haha you guys just crack me up
yes my bow hunting skill are a little shoddy lately do i make it that obvious??
im not mad i just wish for once the sox would pull their heads out and play ball like it was thier last game instead of screw ballin around with the pitching staff
last night was luck and i know it but dont rub in that the yanks have a better team and management(wont catch me saying that to often)but im tellin ya they can do it they just have to want it more than the other team
btw i hope the astros and the sox make it i like the astros i think they have a great ball team
and to hell with this stupid curse crap its just playing with thier heads.if when they pitch they think ...ok this is the last pitch of the game or when they bat and think ...ok this is it .its up to me then i think they have a very good shot at it
im going to go shoot mybow now
later

MY450R
10-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by quad
I removed my last post,i didnt mean to upset ya!!:rolleyes: I can start my own thread tonite,when the yanks win:D
you didnt have to do that but we will see tonight if that thread of yours will get started
quads thread:what was i thinking redsox rule baby!!
lol j/p

quad
10-19-2004, 02:33 PM
you didnt have to do that but we will see tonight if that thread of yours will get started
quads thread:what was i thinking redsox rule baby!!
lol j/p
It's all good man!:p I guess we'll see.:D

MY450R
10-19-2004, 02:38 PM
yes we will

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by I-7

only time will tell....when the astros get on a winning streak they are TOUGH to be beat

FourFiftyFour
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
haha you guys just crack me up
yes my bow hunting skill are a little shoddy lately do i make it that obvious??

damn man thats why you have been having all these women problems! LOL

btw i hope the astros and the sox make it i like the astros i think they have a great ball team
im going to go shoot mybow now
later

yeah that would be great! yeah go shoot your bow, then maybe the women problems will cease ;)

MY450R
10-20-2004, 06:37 AM
well well well how bout those redsox!!!!!!!!!

quad
10-20-2004, 07:16 AM
hahahaha LOL!!!:D the YANKEES had 2 atleast let em set a record b4 they take em out LOL :devil:

MY450R
10-20-2004, 08:09 AM
yeah haha i was thinking the exact same thing
those umps are very good and got the calls right last night
we couldnt have had a great show if they were wrong

FourFiftyFour
10-20-2004, 08:18 AM
well well well how bout those redsox!!!!!!!!!

they arent so "stupid" anymore huh? :p

astros play tonight......lets all hope for the best!

MY450R
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
well the 1st three games i was sooooo dissapointed at them but now i think they're getting the hint
they are getting used to playing the yanks i just hope they go all the way

FourFiftyFour
10-20-2004, 03:54 PM
i get to enjoy the game with a nice 101.1 fever.....they better play well bc i dont feel up to yellin at the tv.....haha

bulkdriverlp
10-20-2004, 08:47 PM
go red sox!!!!!!!! go huston, bagwell rules!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@

MY450R
10-21-2004, 06:35 AM
what a game 7 folks
just amazing i cant even stay awake anymore

zephead400ex
10-21-2004, 08:34 AM
Can't believe the Sox pulled it out, crazy! I'm happy the Yankeers didn't make it, again!

Sorry folks, it looks like the Card's and Sox in the series, no Houston.

Originally I thought that the Card's would beat either AL team in the Series but they way they came back and pounded the Yank's, I'm not so sure we won't see an AL team Series champs:eek2:

FourFiftyFour
10-21-2004, 11:01 AM
damn those astros........they better win this one :mad: tho they might pull it off bc if im not mistaken...one of their better pitchers will be up tonight

im glad for the sox too