PDA

View Full Version : New Indoor Track open, Quad friendly

earlywineracing
10-18-2004, 10:54 AM
We are now open for practice and racing. Our track is very quad friendly with lots for room for passing. Track is over 20 foot wide with jumps from 20 to 65 foot. Check out our website for more info at www.earlywineracing.com
You must come see in person. Pictures do this thing no justice.

jmoney45
10-18-2004, 11:25 AM
The pics look awesome and I wished I lived closer. Congrats on the new track.

K_Fulk
10-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Looks sweet, I may have to take a trip or two down there this winter.

earlywineracing
10-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
The pics look awesome and I wished I lived closer. Congrats on the new track.

We have several riders that tell me they are from your area. Maybe you could hook up with them. This is a great place for MX and XC riders to stay in shape. It is a very physical demanding track because it is busy. The jumps are safe and XC suspension can handle it with no problem.

gimp419
10-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey Chris,

Just curious how the first race went? Sorry I couldn't make it but I had to work. Don't worry I won't let it happen again!

- Chase

earlywineracing
10-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by earlywineracing
We have several riders that tell me they are from your area. Maybe you could hook up with them. This is a great place for MX and XC riders to stay in shape. It is a very physical demanding track because it is busy. The jumps are safe and XC suspension can handle it with no problem.

The race went very well, everyone said they liked the track. Drop gates were cool! Everyone is looking forward to the winter series to start.

Now for you, you need to get your priority's in order. You can work anyday of the week:huh

Look forward to seeing you on the October 31st for quad day. Remember to bring your trick-or-treat outfit:blah:

Later

philsan
10-26-2004, 04:30 AM
bump

TRX250rRacer31
10-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey man, ur track looks sweet, i was just wanting to get some info as to if u need a membership and what the entry fees and such are. I live here in Charleston, WV and all the tracks are closed up now, so it looks like im going to have to round up some guys and go for a road trip to your place. Thanks alot man, just give me some more info if u wouldnt mind.

gimp419
10-28-2004, 04:50 AM
Every rider has to purchase a membership to ride and that is a one time fee of $25. You get a card with a bar code on it and you'll use it to sign up with for the races. I"ve personally not seen how it works yet but Chris says it cuts sign up time in half.

Practice is $20 per day all you care to ride.

Races are $25 per class and $40 for money classes. The good thing about the money class is that there is a scheduled payout for like 8 places so even if you get dead last in the main you'll make a little money.

Hope this helps the track is awesome and well worth the money and the trip!!! Chris knows more, it is his track! Maybe he can be a little better at answering you question, send him a PM.

earlywineracing
10-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by gimp419
Every rider has to purchase a membership to ride and that is a one time fee of $25. You get a card with a bar code on it and you'll use it to sign up with for the races. I"ve personally not seen how it works yet but Chris says it cuts sign up time in half.

Practice is $20 per day all you care to ride.

Races are $25 per class and $40 for money classes. The good thing about the money class is that there is a scheduled payout for like 8 places so even if you get dead last in the main you'll make a little money.

Hope this helps the track is awesome and well worth the money and the trip!!! Chris knows more, it is his track! Maybe he can be a little better at answering you question, send him a PM.

That really raps it up. Thanks gimp for the post. Things work really smooth. We have a few riders making the trip from WV already. For them it is only 1.5 hour drive. Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks