PDA

View Full Version : Halo2 who all has played?

Taco
10-18-2004, 07:00 AM
I have :D :D :D :D :blah:

MY450R
10-18-2004, 07:11 AM
oh rub it in then jackie arse

10-18-2004, 07:33 AM
i heard it sucks more then the 1st one

Taco
10-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i heard it sucks more then the 1st one Well whoever you heard that from is a moron and should be strung up along with you. On a side note do you serve any useful purpose on this site at all??? B/c I sure have never noticed it. Please do me a favor and just stay out of my threads:)

UglyMotha™
10-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Well whoever you heard that from is a moron and should be strung up along with you. On a side note do you serve any useful purpose on this site at all??? B/c I sure have never noticed it. Please do me a favor and just stay out of my threads:)

you too huh................. weird :o

MY450R
10-18-2004, 10:58 AM
well what is your review then cause i would like to get it

Taco
10-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
well what is your review then cause i would like to get it I hope you got a copy reserved. So far Ive only played a few hours of multilplayer, haven't messed with campaign mode yet. But dual wielding is sweet and they have added some features to the old vehicles and added a few more along with a plethora of new weapons. Some of the Maps are pretty huge.. Gimme a few more days for a better review:blah:

Quad18star
10-18-2004, 11:23 AM
And to think ... I had an XBox , then sold it for my PS2 cuz XBox at the time had no games .... now I'm pissed cuz they have more games than PS2 and WAY better quality . Seems I always get screwed over . :mad:

crap-banshee32
10-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Im not into halo that much.,.but from my buddies who have played it..they said it wasnt much better than the first!

Taco
10-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
And to think ... I had an XBox , then sold it for my PS2 cuz XBox at the time had no games .... now I'm pissed cuz they have more games than PS2 and WAY better quality . Seems I always get screwed over . :mad: I'd reccomend you looking around at pawn shops or steal one:D

Taco
10-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
Im not into halo that much.,.but from my buddies who have played it..they said it wasnt much better than the first! Somehow I don't find validity in your statement.

UglyMotha™
10-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
Im not into halo that much.,.but from my buddies who have played it..they said it wasnt much better than the first!

LIAR :o

Quad18star
10-18-2004, 11:32 AM
I'd reccomend you looking around at pawn shops or steal one:D

The sad part is , I pawned my XBox for the PS2 ... my XBox was only a month old and they one gave me half the price I paid for it ... including my Halo game and 2 controllers .:grr:

JForestZ34
10-18-2004, 04:46 PM
I thought Halo 2 comes out in Nov. How did you get it already.

James

MotoX3
10-18-2004, 04:58 PM
jeez....the kid was trying to state what he had heard....seems like if you dont like it then your wrong.....:rolleyes: :huh

10-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Well whoever you heard that from is a moron and should be strung up along with you. On a side note do you serve any useful purpose on this site at all??? B/c I sure have never noticed it. Please do me a favor and just stay out of my threads:) someones a little beotchy today :rolleyes:

10-18-2004, 05:58 PM
honestly ive never seen anything all that great about the first halo..but somehow, it has more people wrapped up than socom did..and its been out forever.

i saw a video of halo2...it was about 30 mintues long? the game looked alright....the maps looked too damn big, it would get boring...take forever to find someone....it has a star wars battle front look to it...and that game sucked complete ***.

i hear its only respawn as well? respawn is fun and all....but its not like it takes skill to do good in a respawn...anyone can sit close to a spawn, and jsut launch grenades at any given area where they see someone arise....

10-18-2004, 10:14 PM
get on him now taco...he just said the first halo wasn't that great either...dont let him talk bad about your little video game you love so much :rolleyes:

LIL440EX
10-18-2004, 10:15 PM
HALO 2 IS ALREADY OUT?

jesshamner
10-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Halo 2 was leaked somehow. Its not out yet so a few have played it already.

Taco
10-19-2004, 06:04 AM
someones a little beotchy today :rolleyes: No your worthless and the fact that you are even in this thread brings its value down. Please stay out of my threads and Go **** Yourself:)

Taco
10-19-2004, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by MotoX3
jeez....the kid was trying to state what he had heard....seems like if you dont like it then your wrong.....:rolleyes: :huh Look at the title of the thread:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
10-19-2004, 07:08 AM
someones a little beotchy today :rolleyes:

please get lost :o :rolleyes:

10-19-2004, 07:09 AM
No your worthless and the fact that you are even in this thread brings its value down. Please stay out of my threads and Go **** Yourself:) :eek2: a little beotchy again today

Taco
10-19-2004, 07:13 AM
:eek2: a little beotchy again today Oh believe me I would put my boot right thru this monitor if I could kick you in the teeth. You are a worthless pile of feces and all you do is spread feces. Now quit stinking up my damn thread and go spread some more crap elsewhere.

UglyMotha™
10-19-2004, 07:23 AM
feces stink.............. get lost jumbo :o

MY450R
10-19-2004, 07:30 AM
i hope they come out with rainbow6/3 now that would be smmmooookinn
now how bout that review taco times up lol

Taco
10-19-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
i hope they come out with rainbow6/3 now that would be smmmooookinn
now how bout that review taco times up lol Lol played a few more hours last night and did some co-op campaign. Pretty sweet even tho I can't understand what in the hell they are saying to me. On some of the boards you even get to play covenant. Multilplayer rocks, I can't wait to get some 4 on 4 action going.

Ericthered rdr
10-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Taco

IMO Halo is the best game out. Just an opinion! My son (6yo) and I have been waiting a long time for Halo2 to come out. We play through Gamespy tunnel server. I love it when we play 2 on 2 with some college kids on the other side of the country whip there azzes and then have to explain how they got wooped by a 6yo. I take Danny to a local mall and they have Halo challenges there. Nobody under 10 can touch him. I think if child services ever found out how much he played that game they would nab him from me for sure:blah: I look at it like this... he is developing his dextarity for when he becomes a fighter pilot. I hope the new game is as good as the first and the time that it took to come out was worth the wait. BTW I have a copy on pre-order and there aint no way I am going to wait for xmass to give it to Danny.

Taco
10-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I have a feeling that you won't be dissappointed. I wanna see how they handle xbox live:D

Woodsrider
10-19-2004, 09:50 AM
I have our copy reserved;) My son David is five, he completed the game when he was four on the easy level and has smoked it on every level since upto and including legendary. Our whole family plays together, in both team mode and against each other.
We love it. Cant wait for the phone call that our game is here :D
I have seen the trailer on the neighbors copy of HALO1. Looks to be worth the wait.

JForestZ34
10-19-2004, 12:56 PM
I guess you didn't read the part that said that HE has played it on multiplayer mode. He also said give him a couple more days for a better review. I guess you can't read to well can you.

If he heard it from someone he would have worded it differently.

James

10-19-2004, 03:17 PM
ill be looking forward to playing you taco when I get my copy on November 9th ;) :p :p

Warnerade
10-19-2004, 04:06 PM
ill be looking forward to playing you taco when I get my copy on November 9th ;) :p :p lmao..judging by the picture in your avatar, thats you correct? if so..you have no room to ever make fun of another soul on this universe.

you also are horrible at shooter games...you got me to play counterstrike, you said you dominated the game..etc...after about 4-5 days i was able to own the **** outa you...your skills have probably not changed....

rainbow 6/3 is an awful game...its fun for about 30 minutes after you learn the controls, then it jsut gets old...same thing with splinter cell...

i personaly cant wait for socom3.

MOFO
10-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Oh believe me I would put my boot right thru this monitor if I could kick you in the teeth. You are a worthless pile of feces and all you do is spread feces. Now quit stinking up my damn thread and go spread some more crap elsewhere.

LMGDAO!

:wipes a tear from eye: That was beautiful!

:D

Taco
10-19-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
LMGDAO!

:wipes a tear from eye: That was beautiful!

:D ;) BTW Halo2 kicks ***