PDA

View Full Version : www.jdperformanceatv.com anyone have these parts??

kazpr
10-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Just curious they look pretty dang good for the prices.

joe1l
10-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Had stuff by them on my banshee, awesome quality!!! great to work with!!!

jeepnrocks
10-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Looks arent what we are after but that is one mean looking swingarm !! I read an article somewhere that said they are top quality as welll
http://www.crashers.com/jdperformanceatv.com/pics/swing4.jpg

#1speedbump
10-18-2004, 09:27 PM
DAMN their prices are great. Hurry and buy some and let us know how well their rearend setup works. I'd be curious to see if it is as nice as Walsh's and addresses the rear end buck as well.

kazpr
10-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I doubt that fixes the rear issue w/out a link for it. If it does I will buy it tomorrow when I call them. :)

kgbg
10-19-2004, 10:26 AM
JD makes a great product, and are great people to deal with. I have had a few sets on my rides before. Very nice, I highly recommend calling Deb and Dave.
The swinger is the same as stock (as far as geometry) and most of the linkages available will bolt up to a stock swing arm and most aftermarket as well. So you could buy the swinger, and later buy linkage and shock (You should confirm with the maker of the link, but it should work)

perf.m.s
10-19-2004, 01:43 PM
The swing arm is actualy +1 1/4. I have JD Long travel front a-arms as well as the swing arm. I run Elkas with the linkeage. I don't beleive your going to beat the quality and performance you get from this package. You can pay more for other products advertisement costs, but that's all your going to get for the additional money. I also have the same stuff on a 400EX for over a year, with no problems.

dn1911
10-20-2004, 04:00 PM
i know a few guys that run their stuff on the R and say it works wonders. they are using Elkas with the Elka link. GT Thunder can also provide you with a link if you give him some measurements. that way you don't have to buy a new shock just revalve your old one. that is what i plan on doing

Ralph
10-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Ive dealt with JD alot and they are very nice people to deal with. They have great customer service and they will back up their products. I have the a-arms and the price is great.

Cole Trane
10-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Ive dealt with JD alot and they are very nice people to deal with. They have great customer service and they will back up their products. I have the a-arms and the price is great.

Ditto..........