PDA

View Full Version : The end is near

Johnny & Monica
10-17-2004, 09:44 PM
Two races left(IRONMAN AN 12 HOURS) for me till next year:( An these forums get preety dead.Whats everyone doing this off season nitting with the wifes?Bingo:eek2: Or just setting around getting fat:huh ?I`m 12 post from 1000 I don`t think I`ll make till spring.I`ll still RIDE snow an freezing an even maybe a winter race or 2.But NO bingo,nitting or cake baking. Whats everyone esle got planned?

post some of your winter series

LTandRaptorider
10-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Winter is time of the yearly teardown of my LT... drink beer and whiskey... course I do that in the summer too... watch Huevos over and over... get the Raptor out and play in the snow a little... complain about how could it is... go back inside... drink more whiskey to warm up... watch Huevos again on the plasma tv... :p

LazeR
10-17-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Winter is time of the yearly teardown of my LT... drink beer and whiskey... course I do that in the summer too... watch Huevos over and over... get the Raptor out and play in the snow a little... complain about how could it is... go back inside... drink more whiskey to warm up... watch Huevos again on the plasma tv... :p

sounds festive

LTandRaptorider
10-17-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
sounds festive

It can be... :D

hopefully this year when I'm putting the engine back together, I don't drop a bolt, washer, magnet, and Cheezit in to the crankcase!:o :blah:

Martin Blair
10-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Working for more money for new shocks for the 450 and keeping in shape, i like the off season putting new parts on is the best part of it. Racing is better but puting everything on and watching your hard work come to life is pretty sweet.

FourFiftyFour
10-17-2004, 10:11 PM
ive started running and getting in shape so i can be better next year. so i will be doing that at least 5 times a week, still will have college classes so that will take a big chunk of time away from me, but im planning on doing more practicing and getting my quad set up as best as i can for next yr, there are two winter series for quads that i can run here but i probably will only run a couple races towards the end of the series to get back in the racing mode. I really want to practice and get in shape and concentrate on getting a lot better for next season.

QuadJunkies
10-17-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Two races left(IRONMAN AN 12 HOURS) for me till next year:( An these forums get preety dead.Whats everyone doing this off season nitting with the wifes?
post some of your winter series My series starts next month for winter racing.....:D This wife dont knit!!!:blah: :p Ill be running another season in the mens B class. Its a 10 week series.

dirtmomma
10-18-2004, 09:03 AM
Our indoor flattrack series starts Nov 6 whooo hooo BUT I won't be racing :(:( gotta focus on the kids!! My boys will be running it, it's an 8 race series ends in Jan. There is also a indoor mx series we may go to a few of them when we are jonesing to race/ride :) but it's a pain in the *** cuz then I have to set my quad back up for mx :rolleyes: since my son is flattrackin it too!!

QJ I thought you weren't racing?????????? HAHA I knew you couldn't hold out LMAO ;) I probably wont' be able to either hehe,

QuadJunkies
10-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Our indoor flattrack series starts Nov 6 whooo hooo BUT I won't be racing :(:( gotta focus on the kids!! My boys will be running it, it's an 8 race series ends in Jan. There is also a indoor mx series we may go to a few of them when we are jonesing to race/ride :) but it's a pain in the *** cuz then I have to set my quad back up for mx :rolleyes: since my son is flattrackin it too!!

QJ I thought you weren't racing?????????? HAHA I knew you couldn't hold out LMAO ;) I probably wont' be able to either hehe, Troy said for me not to give him any lip and that I was doing it. Hes saved up enough to run me and the kids,he wont be racing though:(
Im gonna have a hard time with that... Anymore, when we race,its a "Family" thing I feel guilty being out there if HE cant be out there with me and the kids.... Were the 4 musketeers on quads!!:blah: :p

Rico
10-18-2004, 09:15 AM
Remodeling the house for the baby......:eek2: Actually started it this weekend.

Tear the quad down and do a full tune up on the body and motor.

When it's back together I'll race a couple midsouth harescrambles.

Hunt on weekends till the end of the year.

Probably keep doing the 12 oz curls daily to keep in shape and not get fat...:devil:

dirtmomma
10-18-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Troy said for me not to give him any lip and that I was doing it. Hes saved up enough to run me and the kids,he wont be racing though:(
Im gonna have a hard time with that... Anymore, when we race,its a "Family" thing I feel guilty being out there if HE cant be out there with me and the kids.... Were the 4 musketeers on quads!!:blah: :p

Ahhh well thats awesome of him!!! I wish Ron would say that :rolleyes: he gets very jealous I think when I'm racing & he's not which I understand BUT he's had his Glory days racing boats!! Hell he took US2 champion in 1996. Now if he would get his 440 kit in the 400 I think I would HAVE to race that :blah: If I went out & got sponsors or some $$ I would be racing!! So come on peeps set up a race account for Dirtmomma LMAO j/k hehe

QuadJunkies
10-18-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Ahhh well thats awesome of him!!! I wish Ron would say that :rolleyes: he gets very jealous I think when I'm racing & he's not which I understand BUT he's had his Glory days racing boats!! Hell he took US2 champion in 1996. Now if he would get his 440 kit in the 400 I think I would HAVE to race that :blah: If I went out & got sponsors or some $$ I would be racing!! So come on peeps set up a race account for Dirtmomma LMAO j/k hehe WEll, I know he will be sad and maybe jealous too,he just wont show it. I know him better than that;) I guess we will see what happens over the next few weeks we still need to ship his quad to Iowa and have a fw things checked

bradley300
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
i'm gonna try to run the new earlywines indoor mx as well as a few midsouth harescrambles to stay in shape

Bill Fuller
10-18-2004, 05:12 PM
www.MSWS.org

:muscle:

brian-250
10-18-2004, 06:09 PM
Building my "Bradley300asswhooper" hehe, see sig.:D

ny300exrider
10-18-2004, 06:21 PM
im going to be trying to stay in shape, doing alot of snow shoveling and plowing with my dad to make enough money for a front end, doing some evening road riding when theres a fresh 4 inches covering them with some freinds, and eating :D

winkerbean
10-21-2004, 08:39 AM
I love riding naked on my Suzuki 400. It sucks when I fall of trying to use my....oh nevermind

mojoe2878
10-21-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by winkerbean
I love riding naked on my Suzuki 400. It sucks when I fall of trying to use my....oh nevermind
grow up and quit posting such gay chit...everything you've posted so far in all the other forums has been stupid and childish.

MY450R
10-21-2004, 12:22 PM
ha ill be bashimg my head off some nice rocks and having mad sex with strippers

10-21-2004, 12:26 PM
I am going to hibernate all winter and wake up in Feb with almost but not quite enough time to get my quad ready the TX gncc!

Johnny & Monica
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by mojoe2878
grow up and quit posting such gay chit...everything you've posted so far in all the other forums has been stupid and childish.

Leave my sister alone, I think she was put up to posting stupid crap to F*** with someone.:blah:

Johnny & Monica
11-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

I heard you had a bad accident, I hope you can still bend over for us. :devil: :D

airheadedduner
11-05-2004, 10:38 AM
www.albanymx.com

Arenacross time:D

I missed most of the summer series due to injury and mechanical issues:scary:

LTandRaptorider
11-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
I heard you had a bad accident, I hope you can still bend over for us. :devil: :D

My accident wasn't that bad! :eek:

course maybe you could send pics... :p

dunnonuttin
11-05-2004, 03:11 PM
i dunno, i didnt make the ABA nationals this year and im gettin a new bike so i'll prolly be at the track gettin the feel for it ( its a cruiser and i always run 20 inch) and end up killin myself, i mean, has anyone seen a cruiser? the bars are so low its like a mountain bike yet people race them?