PDA

View Full Version : You decide...2004

Guy400
10-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Remember, your vote could decide the future of our nation!

Guy400

Guy400

Guy400
10-17-2004, 05:57 PM

Guy400
10-17-2004, 05:57 PM

honda350r
10-17-2004, 06:20 PM
This will help get the right man in for the job.. Don't waste your vote!

http://www.votepair.org/

Guy400
10-17-2004, 06:28 PM
LMAO...the liberals have now gone to online voting strategies:huh If your candidate was strong on his own there wouldn't be a need.

honda350r
10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
LMAO...the liberals have now gone to online voting strategies:huh If your candidate was strong on his own there wouldn't be a need.

In my state it does not matter if I vote or not! Atleast this way someones different vote can count if they are in a simuliar situation..

10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
the football one is fake...but none the less still quite funny.

MOFO
10-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
In my state it does not matter if I vote or not!

by far the dumbest comment I have seen from you...

all it takes is your way of thinking and multiply it by a few hundred, or thousand people....

besides we all know the best way to change things in life is to just roll over and let someone else take care of your problems... very proactive...

:rolleyes:

10-17-2004, 07:26 PM
i beleive it was adolf hitler who once said "democracy is the only type of government where the vote of 2 iditos counts more than the vote of one genious"

mans an *******...but makes a damn good point

MOFO
10-17-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
i beleive it was adolf hitler who once said "democracy is the only type of government where the vote of 2 iditos counts more than the vote of one genious"

and by not voting because you dont think your vote counts only makes that statement more true. By not voting, you are giving the "idiots" even more weight to their vote.

Atreyu
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM

Between you quoting Hitler and your saying under above your avatar I think you're batting 1000 with jews. LOL. And I'm not jewish by the way.

I bet you could find thousands of pics of Bush looking like a retard too. But Kerry is equally as rediculous. :D

10-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Between you quoting Hitler and your saying under above your avatar I think you're batting 1000 with jews. LOL. And I'm not jewish by the way.

I bet you could find thousands of pics of Bush looking like a retard too. But Kerry is equally as rediculous. :D lmfao..ive done some research on the man for world history..and my quote..i beleive it was ralph sent me a picture of his african american friend...wearing a shirt that said that..with a kid raising his hands in the air...by far the funniesrt shirt ive ever seen

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/bush%2001.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/bush%2002.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/bush%2003.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/bush%2004.jpg

DEAL
10-17-2004, 07:53 PM
YEAH GO BUSH :rolleyes: :confused2 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SRH
10-17-2004, 07:55 PM
there both equally bad...by the far the 2 worst canidates for president the us has ever seen there both goofy, as a person i like george bush more, hes working man, and average guy but that doesnt make him qualified to run are country were in a terrible mess right now because of decisions made while he was in office and im willing to take a chance with kerry

if bush is elected... the whole world is just gonna laugh at us, we cant make the same mistake twice bush has only self intrest involved in alot of issues....i cant beleive people still support him the ones who do just say " man!were not stupid liberals!" "bush eats bbq lets vote for him!" "riding will get banned if we dont vote for him" i hope the rest of the world isnt this stupid....jeez

10-17-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
YEAH GO BUSH :rolleyes: :confused2 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: its a canadian thing i gues

honda350r
10-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

all it takes is your way of thinking and multiply it by a few hundred, or thousand people....

besides we all know the best way to change things in life is to just roll over and let someone else take care of your problems... very proactive...

Quit being a MOFO !

MOFO
10-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Quit being a MOFO !

why? 'cause I'm right?

SRH
10-17-2004, 08:03 PM
its a canadian thing i gues

no i think most people that see whats going on and arent caught up in the yeah were american thing know bush shouldnt be in office no matter what kinda guy he is

SRH
10-17-2004, 08:07 PM

well look at it this way, if bush gets re-elected we will prove hitler correct lol

10-17-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no i think most people that see whats going on and arent caught up in the yeah were american thing know bush shouldnt be in office no matter what kinda guy he is srh...next time should i put about something thats not meant to be taken seriously?

honda350r
10-17-2004, 08:10 PM
why? 'cause I'm right?

No !! Because you are a MOFO ! That has nothing to do with being right!

SRH
10-17-2004, 08:14 PM
srh...next time should i put about something thats not meant to be taken seriously?

no i knew what you met i just felt like saying that because everyone always says crap about other countries for disagreeing with bush

MOFO
10-17-2004, 08:16 PM
No !! Because you are a MOFO ! That has nothing to do with being right!

so it appears you have no points to prove other than you can act like a little kid in school.

...I'm actually getting a kick out of the fact that my screen name is driving you nuts.

10-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH
no i knew what you met i just felt like saying that because everyone always says crap about other countries for disagreeing with bush ya..quite frankly i figure either wya...were screwed..bush is a just a plain moron...and kerry goes both ways on a lot of issues, choosing wichever way is most popular at the time...

btw..did you know a long *** time ago, he made a war protest with veterans...and had everyone throw their medals/ribbons away into a big pile, he did not throw his purple hearts and he had them in his pocket becuase he showed them to the same crowd earlier that day. on a news thing he said "i simply forgot they were there"

Pappy
10-18-2004, 08:02 AM

btw..did you know a long *** time ago, he made a war protest with veterans...and had everyone throw their medals/ribbons away into a big pile, he did not throw his purple hearts and he had them in his pocket becuase he showed them to the same crowd earlier that day. on a news thing he said "i simply forgot they were there"

In the Vietnamese Communist War Remnants Museum (formerly known as the "War Crimes Museum") in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), a photograph of John Kerry hangs in a room dedicated to the anti-war activists who helped the Vietnamese Communists win the Vietnam War. The photograph shows Senator Kerry being greeted by the General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Comrade Do Muoi.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/image003.jpg

Pappy
10-18-2004, 08:14 AM
how about kerry at an anti gun rally:grr:

http://keepandbeararms.com/images/Kerry004.jpg

Woodsrider
10-18-2004, 08:25 AM
I'm done voting. It's time to sit back and start counting now:D
I voted first thing yesterday morning, stuffed it in an envelope and it will go in the mail first thing this morning. Now I get to sit back and watch ol' whats-his-name on NBC with is little white board, showing how each one could win.

freakystone
10-18-2004, 01:54 PM

I think people should vote... However, for the past countless elections, Indiana has always declared many hours before the poles even close.

So I am NOT going to vote...

Go BUSH!

Rico
10-18-2004, 02:02 PM
HE's an idiot.....:o

MY450R
10-18-2004, 02:02 PM
if at least you vote for who has the better looking wife
go bush that hienz chick is so ugly i cant stand to even look at her

Rastus
10-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by SRH
there both equally bad...by the far the 2 worst canidates for president the us has ever seen there both goofy, as a person i like george bush more, hes working man, and average guy but that doesnt make him qualified to run are country were in a terrible mess right now because of decisions made while he was in office and im willing to take a chance with kerry

if bush is elected... the whole world is just gonna laugh at us, we cant make the same mistake twice bush has only self intrest involved in alot of issues....i cant beleive people still support him the ones who do just say " man!were not stupid liberals!" "bush eats bbq lets vote for him!" "riding will get banned if we dont vote for him" i hope the rest of the world isnt this stupid....jeez

Good Grief..., No flaming or bashing you or anything.., but did you notice your entire post is one sentence? Haha.., you make fun of stupid people in your post..., It's kind of Ironic.

Do you know what would happen with Kerrys' health care plan? An even bigger deficit or big tax hike is what would happen..., I just don't know where he's getting the money to Finance all his proposed plans. I don't know about you.., but I don't think anyone has been hired by a Poor man.

Don't let Kerry decieve you.., look at his voting record to see what he stands for. He says he's a hunter.., blah blah blah.., Yeah right.

This is kind of a Rant.., Sorry if I've offened anyone. I'm sure I'll get flamed by someone though.