PDA

View Full Version : kicker696

400exKy1e
10-16-2004, 01:43 PM
i recently bought some burgard a arms, chrome tie rods and pep shocks from this guy. i traded my stock parts and money for this stuff. when he gets my stock a arms he tells me 2 of them have bad balljoints, i can send him 75$ so he can buy new ones or he will send my stuff back. i promptly send him the 75 no questions asked. about a month later i get my stuff after "it was lost in the mail" . one ball joint was missing but he had already said he was sending me $20 to replace it because it was cracked or soemthing when he was packaging them. the other lower balljoint has half the boot ripped off so i dont think it is going to last very long, 2 of the bushings are crap and 1 was missing, and a chrome tie rod is bent at the threads. he failed to tell me any of these things?? i sent him a PM saying i would need alittle more money to replace the bushings and chrome tie rod and i receive this:

"now your pushing it, i could see maybe one of the bushings fell off during shipping, and maybe even that the balljoint boot was ripped, but now you are saying that the tie rod is bent, thats pushing it way to far. I know that when everything left me, the tie rod was not bent, and that all the a-arms had good bushings, i didn't notice a tear in the ball joints, but i can see where i missed that, but a bent tie rod, thats def. a no on that one, when you can start telling the truth, get back to me."

i have PM'd him twice and no response, and i didnt even get the 20$ he promised for the first missing balljoint.. will never deal with him again. sorry for the long post but i thought u guys should know so u dont make the same mistake i did. thanks

kyle

kicker696
10-17-2004, 08:01 PM
i did write that PM, i know i did, and meant every word of it! you started out with the ball joint saying that was torn, i said fine, i could see that happening, then like 3-4 days later you pm me and tell me the tie rod is bent, i mean come on, like you wouldn't have noticed that when you first put them on?!?!?! Another thing, i would have been more than happy to send you some money for it, except it wasn't that you asked for it, you demanded it!!

PS. when the a-arms left me the bushings were all fine, a little dirty and greesy but still very useable!

400exKy1e
10-17-2004, 09:33 PM
did u expect me to put the tie rods and stuff on as soon as i got the parts? did u consider that people might be busy and put the parts on 2 days later? i sent u the PM when i started putting the parts on and noticing things.

400exKy1e
10-17-2004, 09:34 PM
oh and kicker.. what happened to the 20$ that was on the way for the missing ball joint?

kicker696
10-18-2004, 08:07 AM
your right, i have been lapsing on the $20 because my car died, and i litterally have no money right now, hence why i am trying to sell my quad for so cheap!!

your also right where i can see that some people may be o busy to put stuff on, thats understandable, however when you told me about the ball joint, you said you noticed it while putting the a-arms on, then about 2-3 days later you said that you had just found that the tie rod was bent, while putting them on. sounds kinda suspisious to me

400exKy1e
10-18-2004, 02:41 PM
i had started putting the a arms on and for some reason the sleeves in a couple of the bushings were too wide and wouldnt fit in the frame ( i have no idea why) so i had to grind them down and hadnt messed with the tie rods yet. i am being honest i dont lie about this stuff because i know how i would feel if someone did that to me.

thanks, kyle