PDA

View Full Version : Diamondback mx is no more!!!!

joeyc450
10-16-2004, 09:02 AM
well as on 10/15/2004, quads will no linger be permited at diamondback. the reason they claim to be is that the limited race days and on those days... they need to cut down laps for every1 to fit the day in. i guess the 3 quad classes that they run are to much compaired to the 27 bike classes... diamondback WAS an awesome track... maybe we all can get 2get and try and do something.... just wanted 2 infor every1.. for the entire article go to www.diamondbackmx.com

ny300exrider
10-16-2004, 09:53 AM
wtffff i realy wanted to ride there when i got a license

exrider360
10-16-2004, 09:55 AM
thats total bull**** i wanted to ride there to

I-7
10-16-2004, 08:34 PM
That is horrible! I am furious :mad: . I am going to have a few words with mr. John coen and that is the last he will be seeing of me

ny300exrider
10-16-2004, 09:14 PM
im so pissed, i had it all planned to take trips up there and ride/race. it looked like an awsome track. can anyone tell me the other tracks in the district 34 circuit? i know of walden, what else is there since diamondback is gone.

I-7
10-17-2004, 07:19 AM
SOUTHWOODS :D :D . Its a sandy track with few jumps but its still a fun track! We are club members there....

Ryan
10-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by I-7
SOUTHWOODS :D :D . Its a sandy track with few jumps but its still a fun track! We are club members there....

Southwick you mean?

I kinda saw it comming from diamondback. And with all the dirtbikers, they complained to much about the quads messing up their ruts, berms, ect.

Theres still Walden.

kickin kfx 400
10-17-2004, 07:22 PM
wow i'm pissed i liked that track a lot

ny300exrider
10-17-2004, 07:45 PM
yep looks like ill be heading to walden alot instead. i still have 2 years until i can drive but i might as well think ahead. and i-7 do you mean southwick in MA?

anyone know what tracks are included in district 34 considering diamondback is out?

kc 300EX
10-17-2004, 08:26 PM
Diamondback sucks......
The track itself is awesome.... but the owner should suck my dick...... maybe that sounds harsh, but screw him. Why do you think so many pro's boycott racing there? Maybe they were trying to send some sort of message? Could be.
I'm gonna be a pissed off little kid now and cry. Sorry my money isn't green enough for Diamondback. Thanks for buying some garbage cans atleast to put up around the track... no wait, you didnt, people just threw their trash on the ground last time I was there. But thanks for having lots of port-a-johns... no wait you didn't.
So here's me, flipping off Diamondback, and their "Quad friendly" track.

I-7
10-18-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Southwick you mean?

I kinda saw it comming from diamondback. And with all the dirtbikers, they complained to much about the quads messing up their ruts, berms, ect.

Theres still Walden.

No not southwick... southwoods... its a district 34 sanctioned track that runs quads....Now its only southwoods and walden that run quads... if you want information on the track just email me or pm me or something....

its 35 minutes from walden and 50 minutes from diamondback

kc 300EX
10-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Southwoods is on the Holiday Mountain Ski slopes....
the track isnt bad, but nothing like Diamondback or Walden