PDA

View Full Version : Jamaica Pics

EPDP99
10-15-2004, 11:44 PM
Pics from honeymoon to Montego Bay Jamaica!!

EPDP99
10-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Another

EPDP99
10-15-2004, 11:46 PM
one more

EPDP99
10-15-2004, 11:48 PM
one of the building at the resort

EPDP99
10-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Just wish I could do more than one at a time. Havent figured that out yet.

LazeR
10-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by EPDP99
Just wish I could do more than one at a time. Havent figured that out yet.

Doing it using the host feature with being a patron i think you have to do 1 at a time, you can do more than 1 if you host it elsewhere. (not positive if im correct about the patron thing)

also awesome pics man, i love the sunset

sharkinthepool
10-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Is that it. It is beautiful and all. But no pics of half naked chicks:devil: ???

lol
10-16-2004, 09:33 AM
i wanna go there:(

Quad18star
10-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Can't wait for Cancun in February .... spring break . !!!!:devil:

For those that wanted half naked pics in this thread , make sure to mark your calenders for when I get back on March 6th ..... I'm pretty sure Spring Break has some CRAZY stuff that happens :devil:

EPDP99
10-16-2004, 11:36 AM
nope no half naked chick pics. but in a couple days my 400 will be posted in new thread. not really worth looking at but I like it.

bulkdriverlp
10-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by EPDP99
Just wish I could do more than one at a time. Havent figured that out yet. whatever photo host you use, minimize it to ur tool bar, then open the "reply topic" thread, after you put one pic up just hit enter couple times go back get another pic, paste, hit enter couple times again. you can put text in too, just hit enter to space em out a bit.

EPDP99
10-16-2004, 02:24 PM
I dont use a host, I have posting since Im an EX Patron. So I think I can only do one at a time.

I-7
10-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah you can only post one at a time with patronage!

HtFoxChick
10-16-2004, 04:15 PM
Those are some awesome pics!! Someday..................

gyt-r450
10-16-2004, 04:22 PM
nice pics> someday.......:rolleyes:

dirtmomma
10-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Oh your just trying to make us all jealous arent' you LOL, ;) Nice pics!! Wish I was there NOW sitting here watching movies cuz the weather SUCKS today :( rain, rain, rain, & more rain, oh thats right I live in WA state :p

Hope ya had a good honeymoon!!

Quadstar18 oh you'll LOVE IT in Cancun, we went there on our honeymoon & had a BLAST!!! LOTS of tequila whooohoooo :devil: & I'm sure you'll see plenty of things there hahaha

Quad18star
10-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Oh your just trying to make us all jealous arent' you LOL, ;) Nice pics!! Wish I was there NOW sitting here watching movies cuz the weather SUCKS today :( rain, rain, rain, & more rain, oh thats right I live in WA state :p

Hope ya had a good honeymoon!!

Quadstar18 oh you'll LOVE IT in Cancun, we went there on our honeymoon & had a BLAST!!! LOTS of tequila whooohoooo :devil: & I'm sure you'll see plenty of things there hahaha

Oh yeah ... I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy myself . I'm going down with a few friends so we'll have a good time . From what I've read , it'll be like heaven for me .... single ... 22... and in Cancun during spring break . Oh and I'm pretty sure the Tequilla and Corona will help also . My two favorites . :devil:

I also wish I was there right now .... it's been miserable here for the last 3 or 4 days .... windy , raining and even snow flurries . The temps have dipped below freezing for the last2 weeks at night .... makes for good sleeping .... but a little chilly in the mornings when you gotta get out of bed . If I was in Cancun , I'd be perfectly asleep ....... or passed out on the beach :D

Where abouts did you stay while in Cancun ???

dirtmomma
10-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Cancun Playa Oasis?? Something like that it was a 5 star one :eek: it was awesome to just sit in the room, pool,or bar & just charge the drinks to your room....................................UNTIL you get the bill LMAO but it was all good we had Mom & Dads Ccard hehehe My favorite thing was the swim up bar @ the pool now that is the chit I wish I had one @ home LOL

Oh Buurrrrr snow ah we don't get much here :( I miss it sometimes but then I see people TRY to drive in it & am thankful we don't get much :rolleyes: hell these people can't even drive in the rain :huh

Quad18star
10-16-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Cancun Playa Oasis?? Something like that it was a 5 star one :eek: it was awesome to just sit in the room, pool,or bar & just charge the drinks to your room....................................UNTIL you get the bill LMAO but it was all good we had Mom & Dads Ccard hehehe My favorite thing was the swim up bar @ the pool now that is the chit I wish I had one @ home LOL

Oh Buurrrrr snow ah we don't get much here :( I miss it sometimes but then I see people TRY to drive in it & am thankful we don't get much :rolleyes: hell these people can't even drive in the rain :huh

Oh yeah ... I heard of that hotel . We're staying at the Oasis Cancun , which is a sister resort to the Playa Oasis and Grand Oasis and a few more . I was actually able to get an All-Inclusive package ( drinks , meals, snacks etc) for $1500 Canadian with a flight out of Toronto's Pearson International Airport . I'm sure I'll enjoy myself .

As for the snow , I used to love it when I was a kid .... then I hated it for a few years .... but this year I'm actually looking forward to it . I really wish I was able to go snowmobiling this year , but it'll have to wait till next season . It's also a lot of fun to put studded tires on the quad and go ride around on the lakes . It's just like riding on pavement or on rails .

I hear you about driving in the snow also . It seems that the first few snow falls , result in a LOT of accidents in my area . It's not like people don't know how to drive , I think it takes them a few accidents to realize that you just can't drive the same speeds as you normally would. I've done a number of 360s down the highway doing about 50 mph ..... it ain't pleasant . At the end of it all , your eyes go somewhat like this :eek2:

EPDP99
10-16-2004, 09:16 PM
I got a ton more but im at work so ill do it when I get home but it sux one at a time.

Quad18star
10-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Post them up when you got a chance .... with below freezing temps , looking at pics from a hot palce warms me up . :)

EPDP99
10-16-2004, 09:26 PM
lol, now that I know how to post pics I can put my quad and truck on here. lol

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 09:55 AM
more pics

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 09:56 AM

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 09:57 AM

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 10:02 AM

Quad18star
10-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Paradise !!!!!!!!

zoe17
10-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Jamacia is a very cool place. I got married last May at Sandals Dunn River in Ocho Rios.We stayed 8 days. The resort was really nice.

Looks like you where at a Sandals resort also.

Too much rum.l.o.l.

popo
10-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Quad18star,

We have stayed at the Grand Oasis for the last 5 years and far the best in service,pool area and food service. With your package you have 6 different resturants to choose from within the hotel. But the Meat is not graded as USADA #1 and does have a different tasts to it.

Just some tips for a first time Cancun visitor.

Exchanging Canadian funds in Mexico is a ripp off. Unlike American I think you actually loose money doing so down there.

Mexican customs is a kinda like watching a cattle herd. There is a stop light and when it turns green people kinda run to avoid it turning red, making you go to customs.

Every taxi is a volkswagon bug and look out for the buses, cause they don't stop.

Stay away from the free breakfast invites, these are time share sales pitches and waste your of your time.

Booze cruises are a blast and cost extra money from up to $30.00.

Senior frogs is the place to hang out, and next to the hotel a fun bar with a suds machine. Trips out to see the runes are boring and take away from your day drinking.

And the hookers are mostly men dressed as women. Kinda of fun to guess chick or dick.

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 04:17 PM
haha, thats awesome. hope you have fun.

kawasaki_ridah
10-17-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Can't wait for Cancun in February .... spring break . !!!!:devil:

For those that wanted half naked pics in this thread , make sure to mark your calenders for when I get back on March 6th ..... I'm pretty sure Spring Break has some CRAZY stuff that happens :devil:

marking it now haha

EPDP99
10-17-2004, 05:41 PM
We stayed at Sandals Royal Car. We wanted to go to Dunes river falls but never made it.

tamehart
10-17-2004, 07:14 PM
one from when I was there.

86350x
10-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by sharkinthepool
Is that it. It is beautiful and all. But no pics of half naked chicks:devil: ???