PDA

View Full Version : 400ex rear shock and linkage

Black400
10-15-2004, 05:23 PM
I have a stock 400ex rear shock and linkage. 60 plus shipping obo.
Julian

roddsc400
10-17-2004, 10:54 PM
I sent you $20 for the 400ex CDI about 10 days ago. Why have I not received my box, refund or a response. If I do not get an immediate response I am reporting this transaction to Paypal.
WHAT'S UP

camsdad
10-20-2004, 10:36 AM
just curious if you shipped the shock yet?

quad2nv
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
i bought rear hubs from him on the 14, he said he shipped them. if not here today.....going back to paypal!!

Black400
10-20-2004, 01:52 PM
omg i have shipped You bought the hubs on the 14 and i shipped like 4 days after. christ give me a break. Sorry i get off of work 30 minutes before ups closes and i work 10 minutes away from ups so it kinda hard to get everything shipped unless i get off of work. I garantee that you get your packages.

Black400
10-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by roddsc400
I sent you $20 for the 400ex CDI about 10 days ago. Why have I not received my box, refund or a response. If I do not get an immediate response I am reporting this transaction to Paypal.
WHAT'S UP I have shipped everything out. I shipped your cdi last week.. i have already explained this yesteerday so dont say i havent replied! PM me instead of posting i can reply faster! I have like 10 threads and i dont check all of them.

quad2nv
10-20-2004, 02:34 PM
i paypal'd on the 12.
you said the following on the 14th.
Re: hubs

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by quad2nv
hadn't heard anything....
have you sent the hubs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?
I will ship today. bump

Suck The Fystem

i'm not trying to hate on anyone. but when someone says they sent something to me 5 business days ago and I purchased it a total of 8 days ago...ya I do get a little aggrevated. Then other people who bought stuff from you when I did say the same thing, I do tend to wonder if you sent it or are scamming us all. I hope you aren't and obviously give you the benefit of the doubt. I am sure the hubs will be just as you said and I bought them for a great price! props to you. But the tracking number you said you would post would help. Thanks and best of luck with all your other transactions.

I am trying to take your side here Black400, and when I get the hubs will make sure and post more positive feedback.

honda400ex68b
10-20-2004, 04:25 PM
i bought front elka's off of Black400 and i didnt have NO problems. he said he would ship on wednesday, but didnt get too, so he said he would ship on friday, he sent me a tracking number, i received the shocks the following wednesday. he forgot the adjusting tools, he sent them out a couple of days later. no problems. he appears to be a little pressed for time, so relax and give him a few extra days. i dont think he would stiff you over a $20 item.

quad2nv
10-20-2004, 04:49 PM
still not here today.

giving him time is no problem, just don't say you ship on a certain day and really ship 3-4 days later. If the buyers knew the product didn't ship until 4 days later, they wouldn't be aggrevated b/c the product hasn't arrived...

how bout that tracking #