PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: NEATV-MX's Jason

NTPRacing#19
10-14-2004, 02:04 PM
hey i think next year we should try to schedule a two day event at jolly. Marco runs a NHC series at his track and every last race of the series its a two day event, they race on saturday and then open practice for anyone thats a member on sunday. luckily i know and do work for marco and he let me and creamer ride our quads with the bikes that weekend. i gotta tell yah, something like that at the end of the year would be really fun cause you just goof around. theres a pitbike practices all the way up on through. 4x4s went out on the track and rode around, i mean this would just be a blast if we could organize something of this nature for next years last race. thanks for reading this jason

eldon

redrizza
10-14-2004, 02:52 PM
I was so bummed when I heard the 2 day event this year was cancelled. I was looking forward to that race more than any other race. :mad:

jason14x
10-15-2004, 06:22 AM
I agree, Let Howard no how you guys feel about this too. We will be working on making the Rausch creek race a semi big event. I know that ones far away but pretty much everyone is gonna have to travel for that one . The 2 day thing got all screwed up due to lack of communication between Marco and Howard. Marco is tough to get a hold of and Howards no joy to get a hold of either. We'll see maybe we can workout a "play day for NEATV-MX next year. No promises but we'll look into a few things!. Well thast about it no big updates yet but as soon as we have some I'll make sure they're posted and I let you know!

Jason NEATv-MX

muff
10-15-2004, 07:22 AM
good idea :cool: i'm all for it :macho

ramp rida 55
10-15-2004, 02:57 PM
that seriously sounds like fun!:cool: