PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when its too small???

QuadJunkies
10-14-2004, 11:31 AM
Im debating if my Daughters Chest protetctor may now be too small??? Shes had it for 2.5 years now and doesnt grow very fast,but Im not sure if its too small or just fits her "snugly"or not.. How do you know hen its time to get a bigger one??? I just want to make sure she is protected properly..:) I know I bought mine WAY TOO BIG (shoulders come up about three inches when I sit down:o ) so I know what to look for there... :p Thanks!!

300exOH
10-14-2004, 12:12 PM
That's a good question. I wondered the same about my 10 year old sons chest protector. The youth one he has seems somewhat small but not tight. The adult ones including the small all look too big. We're sticking with the youth for now because I don't want the adult size one interfering with his riding.

QuadJunkies
10-14-2004, 11:40 PM
well, I debated on what to do and went with the next size up... She is 10 and only weighs 71 lbs,the one she has now is a size small(40-60 lbs) they didnt have one in stock to try on,but its for Christmas(yes.. I know its only Oct. but winter is a busy month racing for us!:blah: ) so hopefully it wont be too big...

maggiesboy
11-04-2004, 09:27 AM
Chest protectors should not hang below the belly button when standing.