PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of this new G-Force Axle?

Bartman012
10-13-2004, 10:40 PM
I was just checking out rockymountainatv.com and noticed a new adjustable 2+2 axle for the 450r called the G-Force for only $199.00! Is this thing any good? I already have the LS but was wondering if anyone has used this brand or knows anything about it? This this is half the cost of a new LS axle. They even have them in stock. And, no, I don't work for them. Just curious.

Martin Blair
10-13-2004, 10:45 PM
i have seen adds but dont know but im not going to be the first to buy one and have it snap on a jump, but the lone star snap to. Just pop the 400 for a dominator that is garaentied forever.

drthrottle
10-13-2004, 11:12 PM
I already got one installed. Bent the stock axle and and a-arms on a particular jump that this has held up to so far. If you ask the guys that turn left in little cars w/600cc f4i's these are the best thing since sliced bread. For 200 $$ I'll find out. Plus the fit and finish are better than the last dura-blue I installed.

DirtDevilBT
10-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Wow, that last reply left my head spinning. I too have seen this alxe and was astonished to see it had a warrenty, but for under 200 bucks it sounds cheap. Then again, when wicked a-arms first came out they were selling them for 400 bucks with warrenties. Now look at them...500 bucks and moving.

drthrottle
10-15-2004, 08:28 PM
me too dirtdevil. If you notice the time of the post it probably becomes pretty obvious I was drunker than Cooter Brown. It is true that I had a bad dura blue experience, but only some time is going to tell for sure if this thing is crap or a bargain.