PDA

View Full Version : Glamis for Halloween

tanner24
10-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone was heading out to Glamis for Halloween. If so maybe we could all get together and go for an "EX RIDERS" ride. Wouldn't that throw people off to see a whole caravan of ex's coming through the dunes, or at Oldsmobile Hill one day.

If anyone is interested let me know and we will set it up. I will be camped on wash 10. be there friday and am riding a yellow "US NAVY" themed bike, with blue flames, HID's, and a US NAVY whip. you cant miss this bike, especially at night. also look for a white ford f150 4x4.

PerrySoCal
10-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Not sure about a ride, we will have the kids.

bigbadktm
10-16-2004, 11:49 AM
im not even sure where we are camping at, but we'll have a couple ex's out

TC440EX
10-17-2004, 11:08 PM
We will be there. A whole bunch of us. LOL I am taking my 440EX and one of my buddies is taking his 450R and a 400EX. We plan to stay at wash 4. Look for the white Suburban and motorhome flying the Rebel flags. We will be there Thursday and would like to hook up and ride. P.S. we have 1 guy with a 450 yamaha and thinks he is fast so we need to show him what a Honda can do to him. Hope to see you there. P.S.S. we are OLD men but still fast.LOL

Seano
10-19-2004, 03:05 AM
Looks like i'll be there again for halloween. just went this weekend and it was good. the wind blew on saturday night and sunday and the dunes were virgin.

be camped on gecko around the loop hopefully if theres room that friday afternoon.