PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Race.....

Thump_It
10-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Hey guys, just wondering what your views are on the election coming up and how and if it will effect our riding areas and restrictions. Off the 450R topic but I believe the election will effect our non-private riding areas, like the dunes and other trails if John Kerry whens the election. Just wondering what your thoughts are about this topic.

quadjeff
10-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Here is a little historical info. I lived in Utah during the Clinton days.

-Bill Clinton signed a bill to close 2 million acres of desert in Southern Utah closing tons of riding.
-Bill Clinton tried clsoing the Coral Pink Sand dunes. Half the area was restricted.
-Democrackers are backed by the Great Sierra Club which are horrible for ATV riders and Dirt Bikers. They are Dicks!!!

Look up your local rep and find out info on your representitives. Go out and vote!!!

Thump_It
10-13-2004, 03:52 PM
Exactly my point, it is important for all of us riders who have the ability to vote to go out and do so to save our riding areas. President Bush has helped re-open some areas that were earlier closed down by the Demos, but if Kerry is elected they are sure to be closed with many more closures to follow.

joe1l
10-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Screw the Liberal bums!!! Vote Bush!!! Do this country a favor and keep the Kerry and crazy wife out of office. Afterall, how can you trust a man to controll a country if he can't even control his wife!! :grr:

I don't want to get into the nitty gritty political stuff, but when it comes to ATV's, the liberals (democrats) are against us, do the US a favor and go and vote in November!!! GW in 04!!!

416rider
10-14-2004, 09:59 PM
:devil: bush singed some desert back open a while ago in here in Southern California so , VOTE BUSH!:devil:

PEPwalshZ440
10-15-2004, 10:04 AM
personally, i think they're both morons...neway...if i had to pick one i'd pick bush for sure.. i dont think kerry would outlaw riding anywhere....

Southtown00
10-15-2004, 12:43 PM
-One D!CK
-One BUSH
~* The way god intendid it to be. :D

86atc250r
10-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Edit
Never mind... I decided not to get into a political argument.... A waste of time...

dirtriderex
10-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Man, I watch the debates and edwards (Vice) is about as stupid as they come. Kerry just repeats the same stuff over and over. I think Kerry looks like he'd be best as a funeral director LOL. George W. Bush all the way;)

CrazyCooter
10-16-2004, 02:22 PM
I just filled out my voter regitration last night.

I won't be able to live with myself if Kerry wins and I didn't do anything to help it otherwise!

wanta450
10-18-2004, 04:29 PM
thank god there are good people like you guys that know who to vote for

86atc250r
10-18-2004, 06:30 PM
You're a good man, Cooter :)

Pappy
10-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
You're a good man, Cooter :)

lmao!!! i think gabe is sitting there..biting his lip..wanting to let loose a barrage on this subject but has too much self control:devil:

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 07:37 PM
man Bush is a ****in bumbling idiot. im sorry but you people ned to wake up. I would be more than happy to sacrifice a few damn riding areas to spare all those lives taht were lost in Irag chasing after the Bush families ****in oil. that guy is a god damn retard and all you people are suckers if you vote for him. the dude was makin faces durin a debate!!! seriously you people are like a bunch of damn cattle .... say moooo mother****ers and enjoy the draft... clowns

dirtriderex
10-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Well if you watched the debate you would know that there is NO DRAFT, and I don't blame Bush for making faces with all the lies Kerry was saying. Did you forget about 9/11 you ignorant AS*. Oh why argue, your probably just some gay activists that wants to marry your lover.

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 07:50 PM
nah man nothing like that, but you're ignorant if you think the war was over 911. Bush knew about 911 likie 2 weeks before. Seriously man wake up, its all over the damn oil. If you seriously think it was over 911 you might as well kill yourself. It frustrates me cause i have friends over there fighting a damn war that never shoudl have been fought. It has nothing to do with 911 or any terrorist acts. If you do some research you will see that Bush's whole campaign in 01 was that Saddam is no longer a threat and could not obtain any sort of weapons of mass destruction. Sorry to be the one to tell you but it was all a ploy to get the american cattle (oops i mean people) to back him in his fight for oil. Wake up man! If the most important aspect of this election was riding areas i'd vote bush too, but you gota see the bigger picture. Wouldn't you rather have your friends back then a damn riding area? It doesnt even matter I for one am not voting cause Bushs ***** *** will just cheat like he did in the first one down in Florida. Guys an *** clown.

86atc250r
10-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Wayne - are you really that stupid or are you just plain ignorant? There is a difference.

The sheer ignorance displayed in your post is astounding. That's about all I have to say about that - there is no point in arguing with someone as ill-informed as yourself...

Some people encourage others to vote regardless of their political position, education, intelligence, etc -- I say there are some who definitely should not vote. You won the prize.

CrazyCooter
10-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Liberals:rolleyes:

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
Wayne - are you really that stupid or are you just plain ignorant? There is a difference.

The sheer ignorance displayed in your post is astounding. That's about all I have to say about that - there is no point in arguing with someone as ill-informed as yourself...

Some people encourage others to vote regardless of their political position, education, intelligence, etc -- I say there are some who definitely should not vote. You won the prize.

In all seriousness that is prolly one of the best posts i have ever read on a damn forum. That **** was funny. Props to you man, i got owned! ahahah it was a really good post what can i say??!

Anyway out of all seriousness I've calmed down now so I would really liek to hear your side of the issue. This is a forum thats what its for. I have put my flamin to an end in the last post but i would really like to hear your side of this as well as the other bush supporters.

Everyone has there own opinions that was mine, maybe im wrong who knows but only time will tell. I really want to hear everyone elses side of this I am an open minded person and think it would make for a good discussion.

Pappy
10-18-2004, 07:56 PM
bahahahahaa... i needed a laugh:devil:

CrazyCooter
10-18-2004, 08:06 PM
http://tellico.off-road.com/wwwthreads_uploads/1355264-demseal.jpg

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 08:18 PM
****in jebs nobody wants to actually have a discussion about it, no its easier to think you're all right and go on living your misinformed lives. no big deal to me Bush's gonna win anyway, i may not like Bush but im no idiot. Oh and BTW I have never selected a party, i just try to pick the lesser of two evils, as all politicians are scumbag liars. Calling me a liberal and a democrat just goes to show how pathetically misinformed you are. Enjoy sending all your friends to die for no reason. That guilt certainly wont be on my shoulders. Sadly enough none of you are smart enough to realize the consequences of your actions.

86atc250r
10-18-2004, 08:18 PM
You're a good sport Wayne :) (well I said that then you flame again before anyone can reply in any detail level)....

I'm fixing a laptop right now and don't have time to type out a bunch of views in the detail I would like to. I'll be back later (maybe tomorrow?) if no one else chimes in with the same points I would make....

Everyone's entitled to their views - even if they're blantantly wrong ;)

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 08:22 PM
thats what im sayin and i was kind of hopin someone such as yourself who is obviously intelligent enough to have an opinion that matters woudl chime in and show me where they disagree?? Nah they'de rather hate on me, thats cool too im no stranger to the haterade, i live in upstate NY and have a lowrider, definitely no stranger to hate. I hope nobody takes this **** all personal, you seem to be a good sport as am i. I gotta tell ya that post was really funny man, i couldnt have said it better myself to someone on the other side of the fence. So my last post wasnt directed at you but the "haters"

dirtriderex
10-18-2004, 08:28 PM
The middle east is just one big hole of chaos. But some kind of action had to be taken. 9/11 was about terrism and Iraq harbors just that. If it was about oil, why are prices going up? I too have buddies in the Navy, Marines, Airforce, and army, and they all choose to fight and defend their country.

450 Racer R
10-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Throw up some pics of your impala...

I don't see what Kerry has to offer. He keeps saying the same thing over and over, that he has a "plan". What's his "plan"? He says he has a plan for just about everything that he's asked about and yet no one knows what it is. Personally I think Bush handled the 9/11 situation well. And don't see how you (or anyone) can say that the government knew about that 9/11 incident before hand. I haven't seen Michael Moore's movie, but I'm sure not everything is factual. The Bush column gets a check from me...

r450rr
10-18-2004, 08:46 PM
all i have to say is, that the modern day hitler(saddam) is behind bars, the reason he is behind bars. george w bush, and no other, i hate bill clinton he is the reason we are in this mess now cause he didnt do anything while he was in there for 8 damn years.and osama might be the real reason we got attacked, but we showed the world we are serious about fighting the war on piece of **** people, like saddam and osama when we captured one of them. so whether it be one or the other. the world is a better place without him in power, my brother in law is in bagdad.right this very second. and he doesnt regret it(like kerry). i am just proud of what they have done in there short time overthere. and i am happy for those people who dont have to live in fear. and worship some dumbass.

vote bush!!
lets have guns and be able to buy them.. unlike what kerry wants to do..and not have homos marry (thats just messed up) and keep the 10 commandments in schools.. and ride wherever we please.

all kerry says if u listen is,,, george bush, done such and such the worng way im gonna do it the right way..?:huh i mean wtf is the right way kerry ? i bet he couldnt answer that ?......why change captains of the boat is what i say where all ready in the middle of war, changing a leader is a bad decision.. thats like changing a coach at half time..its what all the terrorists want believe me..

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 08:49 PM
lemme dig em up and ill be happy to post em...

on another note i saw his movie too and i do believe some of it hoever you have to take anything from that guy witha grain of salt as he is known for exxageration of that kinda ****.

as for the middle east i still think its about the oil, now instead of dropping prices our oil companies have seized the opportunity to line there already fat enough pockets. maybe im wrong but htis is how i view the situation. Like i said before it really doesnt matter what i think cause i wont be voting, i honestly think its a waste of time. maybe im a moron for thinking that way but no matter what anyone says the election is not coming down to my single vote. i understand voting makes abig differenc ein numbers but its just me im talkin about here. i think its a good thing to see people my age active in the world nowadays. im just not gonna be one of thsoe poeple. i dont believe in polotics or this whole politically correct bull**** our society is based on nowadays, its garbage. if people told it the way it is, none of this bull**** would've ever happened! that'll never happen though but its just a thought.

Im gonan dig up them pics and start a new topic about the car for those of you that care.

450 Racer R
10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by r450rr
all kerry says if u listen is,,, george bush, done such and such the worng way im gonna do it the right way..?:huh i mean wtf is the right way kerry ?

That's what I'm sayin... and how's he gonna do it right if Bush already did it? And another thing that people might have missed... Kerry made a quick statement at one of the debates that he signed or did whatever they do in there to fix medicare.... If it's fixed why do they keep talking about all the problems associated with that?

Wayne64SS
10-18-2004, 08:55 PM

vote bush!!
lets have guns and be able to buy them.. unlike what kerry wants to do..and not have homos marry (thats just messed up) and keep the 10 commandments in schools.. and ride wherever we please.

all kerry says if u listen is,,, george bush, done such and such the worng way im gonna do it the right way..?:huh i mean wtf is the right way kerry ? i bet he couldnt answer that ?......why change captains of the boat is what i say where all ready in the middle of war, changing a leader is a bad decision.. thats like changing a coach at half time..its what all the terrorists want believe me..

very good points all of them. Kerry really doesnt say too much about what his plan is your right, and im not one for blindly trusting anybody, but i do think CLinton did a good job for the country while he was in office.

On another note its tough to pick one candidate and i say this because i believe we shoudl be able to buy guns and ride where we want to ride. I also believe now could very well be a bad time to change presidents during the middle of the war. I do see your point, however my perspective is that of choosin the lesser of 2 evils. i wouldnt elect either of the mother****ers if it were up to me , and voting third party is a ****in waste as well. I dont agree with the war we're at now, i question its motives, no ididnt like Saddam but maybe we shoudl've thought of that when we appointed him as dictator iver there in the first place. The thing i dont wanna see happen is have Bush get in there and make things even worse so thats why i say get him out while we still have the damn chance. Even if its not the optimum time for it.

r450rr
10-18-2004, 09:11 PM
he might not be the best president , but right now in this situation, he is the right one,, i dont like carry i dont like his voting records. i dont like him turning his back on the war he fought. he changes to much for me. bush might not be the best but he hasnt made me made in any decision he has made yet. so he gets my vote. theres a million more reasons i could say way and what i dont like about kerry..(the hand gestures while he talks. his flipp flopping) but theres no use. he just urkes me, and thats the best thing about being about to vote, its the majority rules. and just think the iraqy people get to enjoy that now too

CrazyCooter
10-18-2004, 09:11 PM
What I've always wondered, is why so many people seem to blame one person [the President] for ALL the problems of this country?

There are hundreds of others [ and events beyond anyone's control] involved it the decisions that are made.

Remember back to high school:The President himself cannot declare war. That is the job of Congress.

The reason we are born free and are still today, is because our people fought and many gave thier lives to keep it that way.

I would gladly fight a war to keep this country free. Maybe it needs to start right here [USA]with the people [sheep] who are against fighting for freedom.

r450rr
10-18-2004, 09:12 PM
shew i misspelled everything sorry i am tired. i am gone to bed..

Thump_It
10-18-2004, 09:27 PM
....I do agree that the GOVERNMENT knew about 9/11, they knew something was planned, the problem is they didn't know where and to what degree.

....for your friends that are in the war, they did voluntarily join the military, militaries are made to fight wars.....What did they expect?

....about oil, ha ha ha

....Kerry doesn't know what he wants or thinks, the guy is an idiot. He is constantly contradicting himself. He votes for war early, but now he says it was the wrong place at the wrong time....I wish he'd explain that one.

....No pun intended, just my semi-informed views.

Thump_It
10-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh and Wayne, since you are not voting, sit down, tape your mouth shut, tie your hands behind your back and watch as the people of America make decisions for you. Since you don't vote, you are a mute, so shut your damn mouth.

joe1l
10-18-2004, 09:36 PM
nah man nothing like that, but you're ignorant if you think the war was over 911. Bush knew about 911 likie 2 weeks before. Seriously man wake up, its all over the damn oil. If you seriously think it was over 911 you might as well kill yourself. It frustrates me cause i have friends over there fighting a damn war that never shoudl have been fought. It has nothing to do with 911 or any terrorist acts. If you do some research you will see that Bush's whole campaign in 01 was that Saddam is no longer a threat and could not obtain any sort of weapons of mass destruction. Sorry to be the one to tell you but it was all a ploy to get the american cattle (oops i mean people) to back him in his fight for oil. Wake up man! If the most important aspect of this election was riding areas i'd vote bush too, but you gota see the bigger picture. Wouldn't you rather have your friends back then a damn riding area? It doesnt even matter I for one am not voting cause Bushs ***** *** will just cheat like he did in the first one down in Florida. Guys an *** clown.

Wayne, nice impala SS, too bad you are in favor a man that would rather see you driving an electric car than your nice impala. Take a look at the 2 stroke ban in the state of Mass.....yes John Kerry's state:

"Under his proposal, it would be illegal for anyone to sell "a recreational vehicle containing a two-stroke engine, including, but not limited to, a snow craft, an all-terrain vehicle, a personal watercraft, or a motorboat."

1 mac truck makes more polution than 20 stroke quads!!!
Next everyone things that us getting oil at of Iraq is a bad thing...well do yourself a favor, go over to Europe and drive a nice V8, a strole around town would cost you a mere $80. Vote liberal and thats what you get, and do you think it will stop there the entire economy would eventually get screwed with prices of goods sky rocketing becuase of crazy shipping costs. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Ok lets examine Kerry's track record, this guy has opposed every major wepon we have used to defend our country!!! I guess his defense plan is to let his wife do the talking!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Wayne64SS
10-19-2004, 05:27 AM
ehhhh despite the few personal attacks towards myself you guyys make good points. just because im not voting doesnt mean i shouldnt have an opinion??? Just remember that those that dont vote are 100% less likely to be called for jury duty. LoL I might vote, who knows, depends on how i feel at the time. Nowadays i think its a waste of time, my single vote, no matter how you look at it WILL NOT CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF ****, the American majority are going to decide through their votes anyway.

On another note I have learned alot from your guys arguments, you brought up alot of valid points about both candidates, but i jsut have a bad feeling bout bush. I cant seem to get over it. I DO AGREE this is just the wrong time to change presidents, he needs to finish what he started, but we aren't gonna get another shot 4 years, then hes gotta go no matter what.

spincr4hire
10-19-2004, 08:24 AM
kind of off topic...but who is gonna be able to afford to drive to races next year when gas will be over $3.50 per gallon? :mad:

Thump_It
10-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Wayne, yeah your one single vote might not change an election, but there are tons of people out there that have the same feelings as you. If all you guys went out and voted you would have an impact. It is a right and a freedom to vote, why not use it?

countypark
10-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 416rider
:devil: bush singed some desert back open a while ago in here in Southern California so , VOTE BUSH!:devil:

Bush signed that desert back in so you young guys can get used to the desert. He needs more of you to go to the Middle East and fight for that oil.

It doesn't matter how much land the Republicans keep open if people keep loosing jobs, 2.5 million in the last 3 years.

Everybody should watch Farienhiet 911

My 2 cents

Wayne64SS
10-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by countypark
Bush signed that desert back in so you young guys can get used to the desert. He needs more of you to go to the Middle East and fight for that oil.

It doesn't matter how much land the Republicans keep open if people keep loosing jobs, 2.5 million in the last 3 years.

My 2 cents

dude you are the man. thank you someone who is not brainwashed by Bush. seriously go watch the movie ... but take it with a grain of salt, cause Micheal Moore is known for exaggerations. Alot of the points in the movie are right on, but i stillthink some of it is a little far fetched or stretched.

Thump_It
10-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by countypark

My 2 cents

hahaha, yeah he signed in designated areas for us young guys to get used to the desert.........you are brilliant??
ehh, that is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard, it just doesn't make since.
I listened to Moore speak on campus the other day, the guy is a blabbering psycho. He stretches all that he says to get all you tree huggin bunny f*ckers all worked up...and I'm said to say it's working.

dirtriderex
10-19-2004, 07:54 PM
OH GOD! Not the unemployment argument. Bush does not control the economy like you think. We the people do, by buying stocks, goods, and services. If you look at charts it's normal and healthy for the economy to have slumps and surpluses. Now Kerry is blaming the shortage of the flu shot on Bush, Kerry is playing democrates for Idiots. Sorry, but WAKE UP!

dirtriderex
10-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Oh, as for Micheal Moore, I think all that fast food is getting to his head. It's funny how one can totally misinform people and actually sell it to the public. (or yet the public actually believe that BS)

r450rr
10-20-2004, 11:43 AM
michael moore sucks cocks

450 Racer R
10-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Michael Moore made a movie. It's like the Blair Witch. It seems real, but it's just a movie.

jja125
10-20-2004, 02:23 PM
michael moore sucks cocks

yeah, what he said :cool:

anyone that gets their information from that fat f*ck, or from a movie theater for that matter, shouldn't even bother voting.
i don't understand how members of this kind of website could possibly support kerry - it just doesn't make sense.

dirtriderex
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by r450rr Thats the spirit:p

r450rr
10-20-2004, 08:29 PM
john belushi rules!!! lol :devil: