PDA

View Full Version : www.haspinacres.com

demodetray
10-13-2004, 07:33 AM
I have a group of about 15 guys and 1 chick camping saturday night in laurel, IN if any one is interested

FYI i amd driving 5 hours to get there from Toledo, OH

bradley300
10-13-2004, 08:32 AM
wont be there this weekend, but i will be there the first weekend in november for the buddy race, you shoulcoe out then too, its a blast!

demodetray
10-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
wont be there this weekend, but i will be there the first weekend in november for the buddy race, you shoulcoe out then too, its a blast! Never been there before so kinda excited. last weekend we went down to wayne national forrest near athens, OH. Good riding down there

mike426ex
10-14-2004, 07:16 AM
Going to Hatfield McCoy this weekend. Ride Haspin alot also race harescrammbles there. You will have a great time. It is going to be muddy so you better have some good tires, The mud is clay so it gets real greese. There might be alot of jeeps and rails there. They are a blast to watch. Hope you have a great time.

demodetray
10-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by mike426ex
Going to Hatfield McCoy this weekend. Ride Haspin alot also race harescrammbles there. You will have a great time. It is going to be muddy so you better have some good tires, The mud is clay so it gets real greese. There might be alot of jeeps and rails there. They are a blast to watch. Hope you have a great time. Firgures all i have right now are some old 18s and the stockers

FMFBOY
10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by demodetray
I have a group of about 15 guys and 1 chick camping saturday night in laurel, IN if any one is interested

FYI i amd driving 5 hours to get there from Toledo, OH

you might see me there this weekend:devil:

demodetray
10-14-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by FMFBOY
you might see me there this weekend:devil: WE'LL WE WILL HAVE PLENTY TO DRINK AND EAT CAUSE I'M GOING WITH SOME DRINKERS STOP ON OUT LOOK FOR A 12 FOOT INCLOSED AND A SMALL TARP CITY THATS WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME AND MY RED STICKER FREE 440EX