PDA

View Full Version : John Natalie Jr. Tips & Tricks Video

Admin
10-13-2004, 07:02 AM
<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/InnervisionLogo.gif</center>

Innervision Industries teams up with Blingstar and John Natalie Jr. to bring professional racing and riding tips to everyone.

Due to the severe lack of educational videos for quad riders, Innervision Industries has made an instructional video to benefit riders of every skill level. With the help of Blingstar, and the immense wisdom, experience, and skill of John Natalie Jr., they are excited to bring you Tips and Tricks with John Natalie Jr.

This video gives an in-depth lesson to riders of all skills, topics covered include: Holeshots, Cornering, Passing, Jumping, Whoops, Diet and Exercise, How to Obtain Sponsors, Race Tips, and much more. Also included in this DVD are several special features such as: Bike Prep and Maintenance by John's mechanic, Dave Gibson, and Chiropractic Care with Dr. Mark Casteel, Outtakes from the shoot, Company
Biographies, and an exciting trailer for Innervision Industries new film, Carpe Diem.

The majority of the video was shot in one week at several locations throughout Pennsylvania. Many new camera angles were used throughout the filming process to make the viewer feel as though he was on board with John and getting one on one treatment. We feel you will find the enclosed video very informative and entertaining. Please view the video and let your readers, as well as us, know what you think.

Purchasing Information:
Retail price: $29.95
Available at C&D Racing (308) 696-7805 at a Discounted Price:
www.InnervisionIndustries.com

kyle400exsmith
11-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I wish john natalie jr. would come to my house and help me figure out how to hit the jump i try to hit. I have done it 4 times and flipped all four try's.

Doibugu2
11-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by kyle400exsmith
I wish john natalie jr. would come to my house and help me figure out how to hit the jump i try to hit. I have done it 4 times and flipped all four try's.

Pics, we need pics.

quad2nv
11-05-2004, 01:27 PM
what is the price through C&D?

11-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Pics, we need pics.

LOL:devil:

4fiddyR
11-11-2004, 05:03 PM
H-E-Double Hockey Sticks with the pics, I wanna see that on video!! LOL :blah:

MXcutie
11-16-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by kyle400exsmith

John does do one on one sessions it does cost some money tho and what not i'm not all sure what goes on but you'd have to ask him his name on here is IRONMANNATALIE i'm sure he'd help ya out and show ya how to get it done.

I saw ppl out at his house shootin one day and i was tryin to figure out what they were doin and wheni stopped a few days later my aunt said making a video but i didnt think this would be it :) I just have to say great job of stepin it up Johnny! And Kick some *** in 05 :) Miss ya Cuz!!

dirtmomma
11-16-2004, 06:48 PM
:cool: Just in time for Christmas :) So they are available NOW??? Sounds like a great gift for the boy :)

Silverfox@C&DRacing
11-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:cool: Just in time for Christmas :) So they are available NOW??? Sounds like a great gift for the boy :)

They have been available since late October

popo
11-26-2004, 02:42 PM
I got mine in last week and well worth the money. The slow motion footage showing shock travel and going into breaking bumps with power on/off is pretty cool.

The helmet cam footage makes you feel like you are there going thru step by step instruction