PDA

View Full Version : ma riders

fmf400ex03
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
as i can see your all lookin for sweet places to ride rather than the usual pits you ever notice that people in newhampshire and maine dont ask where to ride.....hmmmm.... that should tell you some thin wake up early and hed mad north will not be disapointed in the least thats all we ride maine logging roads and trails ride and rip for miles no cops no houses, you can be as loud as u want and more tarain than u can think of, doesnt get any better....its the good life

trzzy
10-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey there from MASS. also and make the trek to NH. Where do you ride in NH and Maine

fmf400ex03
10-13-2004, 08:36 PM
where ever i want and dont get cot. look around online not this site on like and u can find maps and stuff then find 1 u like go there and just ask around

AAAirbooorn
10-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Lotta trails here in Newport, whatcha lookin for?

400-416EX
10-18-2004, 02:52 PM
I live in connecticut and am always looking for places to ride. Let me know where you all go.

fmf400ex03
10-18-2004, 09:02 PM
from what i have heard there is a place called troy and its one of those place you ride once and you wont ride any where else again cuz its to boring but i have never gone i am prolly goin up there in like a week

AAAirbooorn
10-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by fmf400ex03
from what i have heard there is a place called troy and its one of those place you ride once and you wont ride any where else again cuz its to boring but i have never gone i am prolly goin up there in like a week

Troy, New Hampshire ????

Blstr88
10-23-2006, 07:36 AM
Logging roads hes talking about, of course we all know the Golden Road doesnt really allow ATVs...but the Stud Mill Road does. Infact theres signs all over saying that ATVs ARE allowed....I know, its hard to believe. I didnt believe it until I saw it myself, heh.

The Stud Mill Road is just north of Old Town, not too far from Bangor. Its more miles of dirt roads then you could ever explore, along with plenty of pits and what not to play in. As long as you're registered you're 100% legal. Id highly recommend registering though, theres always wardens on it. My screen name is SLRico if you've got any questions or maybe wanna meet up there sometime.

AAAirbooorn
10-23-2006, 02:37 PM
if u hadn't noticed,i wrot this post in 2003,,but thanks anyway.....i'm riding a XR650L:D :macho :D :macho :D

MTDman11
03-29-2008, 09:02 PM
i got a few spots legal some not. mainly north easter mass tho, finally another mass rider!

Groveland Ma north east about 5 mins from nh there are 2 main spots , powerlines were the cops dont care usually and some were they always go out, i ride were they dont really care do a google earth of salem street and lok around for a sand pit in the woods and trails my main spot.

in Georgetown Ma (next town over) there is a little spot not worth traveling 2 on mohawk circle like 1 mile total of little loops i made but they are wide. also on mill street some powerlines with a small pit

Haverhill Ma (next to groveland) google earth Brandy Brow road or sometin like that. SAND PITS GALORE. tons of trails and pits all linked together very noticble on google earth.

western Ma!!!

i just bought into a new camp ground in Royalston. we owna bout 500 acres of trails were they just let the public ride on but there are also trails everywhere. winchendon is next town over and there is a spot with like 5 sand pits or so were lifted trucks drive in with there quads, u can ride in im sure. not to sure of this but i know good riding in royalston and winchendon looking to the 08 season my first time riding there. happy riding if i think of some new spots ill add, throw in some spots i can check out.

im almost 100% sure its legal out here in winchendon / royalston and its right on the line of fitswilliam(spelling?) NH with legal riding there.

happy riding!