PDA

View Full Version : riding near Bolingbrook IL

vinnie
10-12-2004, 08:25 PM
anybody ride near here? I went to fox valley off road twice, also hit a few trails north, i want to go out a few times before i tear apart my motor for the sake of more power. I really need to find a close place. Is silver Lake any fun? I don't have sand tires. Badlands is kinda far.
Any one?

dirtriderex
10-13-2004, 07:47 PM
I live in palatine, You have to do alot of traveling. Badlands is close in my opinion. There is a riding area I just heard from a girl at my work off of 55 . Do you know anything about it?

vinnie
10-14-2004, 09:32 PM
is it a legit place? I used to go behind meijers at 55 and 355. no one ever bothers you there. Montana Charlies is now shut down. It used to be behind the flea market in Romeoville. Let me Know of any other spots.

dirtriderex
10-15-2004, 12:56 AM
I'll find out and get back to you

RytM1
10-17-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, check out http://illinoisatvtrailmasters.com we usually get a couple trips a year going, and there are a couple of places that people find or hear are going to open every now and then. Unfortunately, you are probably as close as you can get to a riding spot with FVOR. You can survive at Silver Lake with dirt tires. Paddles are not a must, but do make it a little more fun. Most of the town is/or is shutting down for the season soon though, so it takes a little of the fun out of it.

figair
10-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Hey you should check out ki's track its pretty neat depending on your riding style..and its not that far i live in Willow Springs and its exactly hour and a half away.They have a friendly trck,drag strip,some woods riding it is a lil small but they said they will be expanding.I like it its fun and the people r friendly there..check it out

SCOOTER99
10-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey DIRTRIDEREX, I live in your area (mount Prospect). Do you know of any places around us to ride? Me and my friend want to go riding sunday, but don't know where to go. I spent all this money on getting a quad and only know of Byron. I need a place that is closer and cheaper.

dirtriderex
10-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Well, I go to dist. 17 xc races. www.foxvalleyoffroad.com it is only about 50 min. away.Theres places all around but you have to drive3-4 hours. There's a riding area right off of 355 and 55, you can see dirtbikes and quads off the highway riding. My local spot is in Palatine on Quentin and Algonquin. If you wanna go riding pm me, this weekend I have a flat tire though.