PDA

View Full Version : how can i get in contact with honda itself

sam the brave
10-12-2004, 04:04 PM
well i am pritty pissed at there quality
i would like to get an email address to send them an email

10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I have no idea! but

it take me a minute to figure out what was ment by dgbajachassie skid in you signature!!!

sam the brave
10-12-2004, 04:15 PM
i just want there email adress
if any one has it or knows it tell me

10-12-2004, 04:36 PM
i love reading your post cuz it all seems liek something else is happening to you and how old are you?
do you live in liek the g hood or somtin

sam the brave
10-12-2004, 04:49 PM
no i am 15 year old kid
i get good grades
and i just have a spelling and grammer problem

and does any one have hondas email adress

I-7
10-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
i just want there email adress
if any one has it or knows it tell me

How many times do we have to go over this with you? Preventive maintence is your problem... not honda. Nothing is wrong with honda unless it was a faulty model which im 99% sure it was not. You do not need to start a new thread every time something else happens on the same subject. Do you just let what other people say just fly by you.... its just a big joke now :huh

Aceman
10-12-2004, 04:50 PM
well i am pritty pissed at there quality

How many threads are you going to start about your beatup quad? You run the piss out of it, then you complain about Honda quality?:huh Figure it out kid, people don't want to hear your problems. Everything wrong with your quad, you caused!! Don't even try and tell me "blah blah blah, I warm my quad up for 20 minutes before I ride it. I don't know why the motor blew up." You beat on it, then complain about all the problems you have. Now figure that one out.:confused:

DEAL
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Go ahead man .. I'm sure the guys at honda need a laugh.

"Hey I didn't take care of my quad so now its broken, and its your fault"

HondaRancherES
10-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Amen....

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 05:03 PM
I hope they send a couple Ninja to take care of his problem... :rolleyes:

and just a guess... but maybe you could try www.honda.com to address your problems... although like most problems... they usually start at home. Remember, hugs, not drugs! ;)

SRH
10-12-2004, 05:06 PM
haha, they dont care about you

besides the fact your 15 your not suppose to be riding the quad

sam the brave
10-12-2004, 05:07 PM
well i dont abuse my bikes and if any one can tell me what would kill bearing and balljoints in a few moths then please tell me

SRH
10-12-2004, 05:17 PM
well i dont abuse my bikes and if any one can tell me what would kill bearing and balljoints in a few moths then please tell me

not cleaning and greasing it!!! duhh your gonna go mudding get a 4x4

10-12-2004, 05:24 PM
do you wash your four wheeler or just let it sit muddy???...this will cause alot of probelms

MOFO
10-12-2004, 05:25 PM
let me get this straight...

the quad was bought new, is only a few months old...

and you have managed to "blow up" the motor, now all of your bearings and ball joints are bad???

:rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
10-12-2004, 05:28 PM
under 16 cant ride a full size atv. need to take better care of it. i wash and wax mine after every ride. and clean out air box and filter. hondas dont have any zerk fittings (most) so greasing isnt usually an option.

DEAL
10-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
let me get this straight...

the quad was bought new, is only a few months old...

and you have managed to "blow up" the motor, now all of your bearings and ball joints are bad???

:rolleyes:

Don't forget .. his wheel hubs are loose .. thats honda's fault forsure.

user101
10-12-2004, 06:39 PM
im having problems with bolts vibrating loose overtime so i guess thats honda's fault to

10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
I dont have a honda...

Guess thats hondas fault to ?:huh

400exrules
10-12-2004, 07:01 PM
call honda and tell them they broke your quad, they'll give you a new one

Bush0102
10-12-2004, 07:13 PM
ok you cant just e-mail honda...

who do you want to talk to? engineers? pr reps? marketing agents? accountants? credit services? corporate executives? assembly line workers? janitors?

maybe you should take a step back, start taking better care of your quad, and stop junking up the forum with your whining.

chucked
10-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
under 16 cant ride a full size atv. need to take better care of it. i wash and wax mine after every ride. and clean out air box and filter. hondas dont have any zerk fittings (most) so greasing isnt usually an option.

well what I do is just spend a whole day takin everythign apart every few months, cleaning out the bushings and regreasing them by hand. seems to have done me pretty good so far

Guy400
10-12-2004, 08:45 PM
This is the same kid that destroyed his Warrior because he couldn't maintain it so his parent's buy him a new 400EX and he somehow manages to trash it within a few months as well.

sam the brave, you said you're a good student so you'll get this:
Beat the dog piss out of quad + lack of maintenance = your situation.

What's even funnier is you're over at Bluetraxx trying to b!t<h about Honda and even they are telling you that it's your fault your quad is as screwed up as it is.

400exrules
10-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
What's even funnier is you're over at Bluetraxx trying to b!t<h about Honda and even they are telling you that it's your fault your quad is as screwed up as it is.

LMFAO!!! i think hes been put in his place...i hope he is now able to realize the obvious problem :rolleyes:

LazeR
10-12-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
LMFAO!!! i think hes been put in his place...i hope he is now able to realize the obvious problem :rolleyes:

the sad thing is he won't and a week later make a post about another problem about hondas piss poor quality :rolleyes: I've never had a real problem with my quad! had it for almost 3 years and its been ridden hard

sam the brave
10-13-2004, 04:53 AM
i no the motor is my fault
but i am pissed that the balljoints and bearings are shot

i wash it every time i ride
i dont ride in muddy areas i ride in grassy feilds and a mx track
but the axle hub was lose and the carter pin was still in it . the other side is still tight

Guy400
10-13-2004, 05:05 AM
Bearings, balljoints and axle hubs just don't go bad in a couple months under normal riding. If you beat on it bad enough to blow the motor than I've got no reason to believe you've performed other maintenance.

sam the brave
10-13-2004, 05:09 AM
and it seems that all of u say u beat the piss out of ure bike and u dont have problems

i dont beat on my bike and i got problems,
i dont have the time to ride it that much.
i run track for my school and am helping with the landscaping work around my school.

so this leaves the weekends wicth i mostly ride once a weekend and that does not happen alot and when i do ride its only for a few hours

and i dont know y the balljoints are shot and the bearing are shot to.
i see my friends beat the piss out of there atvs(a 400ex,300ex,z400,and a blaster and the only have problem like tires poping and bending handle bars

sam the brave
10-13-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Bearings, balljoints and axle hubs just don't go bad in a couple months under normal riding. If you beat on it bad enough to blow the motor than I've got no reason to believe you've performed other maintenance.
it reved it to high a good amount of times and draged alot and i bet thats y it blew

and i only noticed the axel hub lose when i took the rims off to change the tires

MY450R
10-13-2004, 06:54 AM
i run track for my school and am helping with the landscaping work around my school.
COMMUNITY SERVICE SUCKS HUH??

bulkdriverlp
10-13-2004, 06:57 PM
lol. out of the goodness of his heart.lol

Nausty
10-13-2004, 09:51 PM
I got a neighor down the street and this kinda reminds me of it. He got a 400ex and didn't change the oil for upwards of a year, never adjusted the valves, used old gasoline w/ water in it, ect, ect.

Whenever we'd bring up quads (wasn't very often, didn't talk to him much) he'd always moan about how he needs a new quad and how is never running right and the damn thing never works.

From my experience stock 400ex are practically bulletproof as long as you use preventive maintance. I've never had any problems with my quad or my dads in all the years we've been riding. I swear mine has been through hell and back and it just keeps ticking.