PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problem

MY450R
10-12-2004, 01:04 PM
well im hoping you guys could help me
theres this girl that i work with and she will not stop bothering me
its like im nice to her and then its like a freakin free for all and shes all over me all the time and i cant get rid of her.
now if it was as easy as saying get the f away from me you stupid dumb ****** i would have done so already but its not
i dont want to give her the wrong impression but i am a nice guy(some would say) however if she doesnt leave me alone soon i will have to freak out on her right in front of everyone and yhat would be bad.
every f ing day she hangs on me and follows me around all over the place
keep in mind i work with ALL women 14 to be exact and i love it.
this girl knows im not interested in her but shes relentless and will not leave me alone
so my question is what do i do to keep the peace but still get my point across
ivve tried just about everything but going off the wall at her
and everyone in the office picks on me for it
thanks for the reccomendations

Pappy
10-12-2004, 01:07 PM
as many girl/woman problems you have been having...maybe you should try men:devil:

cdalejef
10-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
as many girl/woman problems you have been having...maybe you should try men:devil:

LsMxRaCeR
10-12-2004, 01:09 PM
^^lol..just tell her

MY450R
10-12-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop

haha

I-7
10-12-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
well im hoping you guys could help me
theres this girl that i work with and she will not stop bothering me
its like im nice to her and then its like a freakin free for all and shes all over me all the time and i cant get rid of her.
now if it was as easy as saying get the f away from me you stupid dumb ****** i would have done so already but its not
i dont want to give her the wrong impression but i am a nice guy(some would say) however if she doesnt leave me alone soon i will have to freak out on her right in front of everyone and yhat would be bad.
every f ing day she hangs on me and follows me around all over the place
keep in mind i work with ALL women 14 to be exact and i love it.
this girl knows im not interested in her but shes relentless and will not leave me alone
so my question is what do i do to keep the peace but still get my point across
ivve tried just about everything but going off the wall at her
and everyone in the office picks on me for it
thanks for the reccomendations

Depends on what she looks like...

K_Fulk
10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Tell her you have clamidia or something. :cool:

10-12-2004, 01:25 PM
I put my 400ex back together the other day and tried to ride it in a race, but I didn't get it all back together so I didn't finish the race. any way I had a muzzy pipe on it I borrowed and it was quiet. i then bought a HMF pipe for it and havn't put it on yet! I can't wait to get it on and take it for a ride.
OH CHIT I am on the wrong site. sorry I though I was typing all this on an ATV site! My bad!!!!!!!

MY450R
10-12-2004, 01:33 PM
stfu crack whore lol j/p

10-12-2004, 01:35 PM
I know I know I'm tha *********!

400grl
10-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Hmmm....well....if it's happening at work, there is always the "sexual harassment" way out.....you can tell her somewhere quietly that what she is doing is harrassing you, and you want it to stop. If she doesn't take you seriously, make sure she knows you aren't kidding. If she still doesn't stop, then a little public humilation might be in order.......if she really pi$$es you off, you can file a harassment suit. At my work, they take that stuff VERY seriously....and it would mean her job.

She must be a dumb***** to keep doing what she's doing....either that or she really thinks she's so hot that you won't be able to say no! Either way - it's sort of creepy......

Be sure you haven't/aren't giving any mixed signals, too......women have this ability to make something as innocent as a "hey!" in the morning into WAY more than what it's meant to be! You might have to stop being even slightly polite to her for a while to see if she will get the hint. You know...maybe even downright pr*ckish....!!!:macho

dirtmomma
10-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
I put my 400ex back together the other day and tried to ride it in a race, but I didn't get it all back together so I didn't finish the race. any way I had a muzzy pipe on it I borrowed and it was quiet. i then bought a HMF pipe for it and havn't put it on yet! I can't wait to get it on and take it for a ride.
OH CHIT I am on the wrong site. sorry I though I was typing all this on an ATV site! My bad!!!!!!!

:p :p :p ROFLMGDAO OHHHHH thats a good one GNCCer ;):blah: :devil:
amazing what you read on an ATV site huh

As for you my450r just tell her your not interested & to PLEASE quit hanging/following you didn't you just get divorced??????????:huh Damn she must be on a man hunt going for you so soon afterwards oh well I guess SOME women are like that :rolleyes:
Whatever good luck :)

zephead400ex
10-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Send her a some dead roses from the "very annoyed guy at work!" :devil:

UglyMotha™
10-12-2004, 02:00 PM
talk about getting old :o :rolleyes:

MY450R
10-12-2004, 02:13 PM
thanks everyone for your thoughts i think im going to go jump on some rocks now

MY450R
10-12-2004, 02:15 PM
ive tried the prickish thing and it doesn't work
evryone at work is like dude why are you so mean
so i guess i cant win unless i flat out embarass her in front of everyone and hope i dont get in trouble
even if she is hot shes just not my type

wilkin250r
10-12-2004, 02:41 PM
Go out on a date with her, and constantly talk about your ex. Compare this girl to your ex every chance you get. Talk about how great your ex was in bed, and how much thinner your ex was than this girl. There won't be a second date...

MY450R
10-12-2004, 02:45 PM
yeah i definatly do not want to be alone with this one she would rip my trousers right off and ...
uh im complaining?? anyway it wouldnt be a pretty thing

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 03:06 PM
yeah i definatly do not want to be alone with this one she would rip my trousers right off and ...
uh im complaining?? anyway it wouldnt be a pretty thing

Oh alright... just this once I'll take care of her for you... she'll forget all about you, then I can slip back home. ;)

you really aren't switching to men, are you? :confused: :eek:

10-12-2004, 03:54 PM
i would bang her then kick her *** out.

j/k

just tell her politly that you just need some room because your still getting over your divorce and you dont want someone bugging you.

Aceman
10-12-2004, 05:10 PM
yeah i definatly do not want to be alone with this one she would rip my trousers right off

Man that's some funny chit. Except for you.:p She is like your little pet following you everywhere. I'd say tell her that your gay but since you work in an office the rumors would get around and you wouldn't have a chance with any other women after that. Just face it, she's going to get you in the sack one way or another. Time to give it up. You never know, you might like it.:D

310Rduner
10-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Heh.. wilkins idea would be pretty fun to try. Also.. you could go to a really fancy steak house, and at the end insist she pay because you left your wallet by 'mistake'.

dunnonuttin
10-12-2004, 05:30 PM
hire a hitman? LMAO. i see my ex in school all the time and even though she nags at me and asks for money even though she talks chit about me, i say to hell with her and do w/e she wants. only 2 more years of her and i dont have to see her again.

bulkdriverlp
10-12-2004, 05:32 PM
go to her house get her drunk and bang the crap out of her for a nite and put a five dollar bill on the pillow

Aceman
10-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
go to her house get her drunk and bang the crap out of her for a nite and put a five dollar bill on the pillow

Awww, what a sweetie. Just like a true gentlemen. :p :blah: What are you wasting five dollars for??:p

SixthFloorFreak
10-12-2004, 05:57 PM
two words..."donkey punch"

:D

400exrules
10-12-2004, 06:04 PM
i would bang her.......take advantage of your opportunities

racinggrl5
10-12-2004, 06:12 PM
hummmm....the next time she does something just look at her real seirous in the eyes and say you need to back the f*** off and i mean it and walk away....... thats what i do with guys and they seem to get the hint. :)

JR3
10-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i would bang her.......take advantage of your opportunities

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by racinggrl5
hummmm....the next time she does something just look at her real seirous in the eyes and say you need to back the f*** off and i mean it and walk away....... thats what i do with guys and they seem to get the hint. :)

Ohh... so when I hear that, they really mean no? :confused: Huh... that just turns me on more! :eek: :devil:

phatswinn
10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
borrow your buddys wedding band, its a real easy way to have her off ur back

Screamin440
10-12-2004, 06:56 PM
If you're still having problems with this girl, you could do what I've done before. Invite her over and hook up one night. The next morning, wake her up at like 5:00AM and ask her what time she has to be at work. If she tries to go back to sleep wake her back up and tell her she needs to get going so she isn't late for work. Hey, it worked for me because the girl didn't even look my way if she saw me in public for at least a year.

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Screamin440
Hey, it worked for me because the girl didn't even look my way if she saw me in public for at least a year.

could that be because she was drunk when you took her home... and in the morning she rolled over and her face was like this? :eek2:

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Screamin440
If you're still having problems with this girl, you could do what I've done before. Invite her over and hook up one night. The next morning, wake her up at like 5:00AM and ask her what time she has to be at work. If she tries to go back to sleep wake her back up and tell her she needs to get going so she isn't late for work. Hey, it worked for me because the girl didn't even look my way if she saw me in public for at least a year.

Picking up co-workers is a BAD idea . Causes nothing but tension and hate . Ah what the hell ... do it ... she's gunna hate you one way or another anyways .

hondarider2006
10-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Make out with a differnt chick right in front of her:o

MY450R
10-13-2004, 06:32 AM
today i feeel like embarassing her in front of everyone maybe thats what i'll do
thanks for the incredible responses there are a couple good ideas:devil: :devil:

Dan229
10-13-2004, 06:44 AM
If you really wanted to divert her attention tell her you have a "friend" :devil: that may be interested and get her OK for a photo and her e-mail and phone number. Post all that on here and I'm pretty after about 1000 e-mails and several hundred phone calls from the horn-dogs on here her attention would be sufficently diverted.

:macho

MY450R
10-13-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Dan229
If you really wanted to divert her attention tell her you have a "friend" :devil: that may be interested and get her OK for a photo and her e-mail and phone number. Post all that on here and I'm pretty after about 1000 e-mails and several hundred phone calls from the horn-dogs on here her attention would be sufficently diverted.

:macho
now thats an idea!!!!!
if i had an f ing scanner i'd definatly do that
i have to get one today

PHAT400
10-13-2004, 07:09 AM
YIPPE pictures....

10-13-2004, 07:30 AM
i got 99 problems but a.....

zephead400ex
10-13-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by SixthFloorFreak
two words..."donkey punch"

lmao!

Dice Wiley
10-13-2004, 10:36 AM
OMG! i now want to date so i can try these all out:devil:

Punk'd
10-13-2004, 01:35 PM
kick her

wilkin250r
10-13-2004, 01:46 PM
You have gotten a lot of funny replies (like the Donkey Punch :D ) but if you want an honest reply and solution to your problem, here is a real easy one.

You work with lots of women, right? You triedbeing a prick, and all the women just say "why are you being so mean?"

Your answer is right in front of you. YOU WORK WITH LOTS OF WOMEN! Women talk. All the time. About who's dating who, who likes who, relationships, blah blah blah. Take advantage of that. Tell one or two of your co-workers that you noticed this girl's advances, but you're just not interested. Say that it's not just the fact that you work with her, and you don't believe in dating people you work with, but also (and this is very key) that she's not your type, and that you don't find her all that attractive. You don't have to be mean, you don't have to say that she's an ugly beast. Just say that you don't find her attractive, and she's not your type.

Trust me, it won't take long before the message gets back to this girl. Women talk about relationships, take advantage of it. Drop the hint to one hen, and it won't be long before the whole henhouse knows.

Pappy
10-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
You have gotten a lot of funny replies (like the Donkey Punch :D ) but if you want an honest reply and solution to your problem, here is a real easy one.

You work with lots of women, right? You triedbeing a prick, and all the women just say "why are you being so mean?"

Your answer is right in front of you. YOU WORK WITH LOTS OF WOMEN! Women talk. All the time. About who's dating who, who likes who, relationships, blah blah blah. Take advantage of that. Tell one or two of your co-workers that you noticed this girl's advances, but you're just not interested. Say that it's not just the fact that you work with her, and you don't believe in dating people you work with, but also (and this is very key) that she's not your type, and that you don't find her all that attractive. You don't have to be mean, you don't have to say that she's an ugly beast. Just say that you don't find her attractive, and she's not your type.

Trust me, it won't take long before the message gets back to this girl. Women talk about relationships, take advantage of it. Drop the hint to one hen, and it won't be long before the whole henhouse knows.

or just tell her your a homo:p

then all the women will try and convert you back:devil:

MrTrendy1
10-13-2004, 02:15 PM
I work with just about all women, 99.9% of them are all married as well. About the only thing they try to do with me is embarrass me. Little do they know, I make them get embarrassed much easier!

I'm with Wilkins on this one. Women are the best forms of communication the world has! Tell one and the rest will know by the end of the day.

racinggrl5
10-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by MrTrendy1
I work with just about all women, 99.9% of them are all married as well. About the only thing they try to do with me is embarrass me. Little do they know, I make them get embarrassed much easier!

I'm with Wilkins on this one. Women are the best forms of communication the world has! Tell one and the rest will know by the end of the day.

Haha that is so true! :rolleyes:

Dice Wiley
10-13-2004, 07:42 PM
3 fastest ways to send a message:
3-telegraph
2-telephone
1- TELL A WOMAN:blah:

markk
10-13-2004, 08:00 PM
I would have sex with her when U want, And just tell her thats all u want, Be nice to her, and when your not attached to anyone she will be around 4-u!

I dont really know man, But ID DO HER!!!!!!

MY450R
10-14-2004, 06:59 AM
i have told everyone in yhe office and that i dont date people i wiork with
everyone i work with just laughs

10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
find another job

Dan229
10-14-2004, 07:55 AM
Do a search for Sexual Harassment on the Internet and then print off a bunch of stuff about it and leave it on your desk for the hens to see and then don't talk to anyone for awhile.

Harassment link (http://www.ppspublishers.com/articles/gl/bulletin_sexual_tips.htm?c1=payperclick&source=google_ads&kw=sharass)

MY450R
10-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Dan229
Do a search for Sexual Harassment on the Internet and then print off a bunch of stuff about it and leave it on your desk for the hens to see and then don't talk to anyone for awhile.

Harassment link (http://www.ppspublishers.com/articles/gl/bulletin_sexual_tips.htm?c1=payperclick&source=google_ads&kw=sharass)
anothr good idea
jumbo i have a great job and i dont want another one

WhiteBros400ex
10-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

:( I hope you dont choose that,
Just Tell her :cool:

bansheeguy77
10-14-2004, 10:56 AM
man milk it for all its worth. you clearly told her you dont want her she insists so now have some fun. bang her video tape it or get some nude pics or any other type of blackmail ya can. if shes that obsessed with you she will probably do ANYTHING. then when your done with her be a dick and tell her she sucked in bed or something and break out the pictures or video....it works trust me ;)

Jackie
10-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Tell her boss or tell the hr dept.

crday98
10-15-2004, 10:47 PM
hit her in the pooper and show no mercy:D
really,just tell her that you are not interested in her because you are just getting over a divorce or tell her you are involved with someone else.if she doesn't back off then, report her for sexual harassment or make her look like a dik in front of everyone.be sure not to send mixed signals though,i now in the past i have done this just because i liked the attention but never really wanted to get involved with the girl.it seems like you might want to hook up with her but don't want the baggage to go with it.i made this mistake after i seperated from my ex wife. i thought if i got involved lightly with this girl,it would only be only booty call.we both agreed that we would hang out once in awhile and have sex but with no ties nor would we have to answer to each other. after about 2 weeks,she was telling she loved me,always wanted me there and always wanted to know where i was.i put my foot down and explained to her this is exactaly what i didn't want.she then got funny so we stopped talking for a few days but then we ran into each other at the bar and after talking,she apologized and asked if we could go back to hanging out because we had really great sex and if that's all i wanted that so be it. well,like a sucker i fell for it.a few days later she was back to her antics so i cut her off permanentely. i wasn't like i just used her for sex because we did have fun hanging out too but i wanted no ties and let her know this up front and she was cool with it at first.

macsolocam
10-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Post a picture of this gal....and lets see if everyone changes their mind or not.....

Then I guess you will ask, how to do that....

Take a digital camera around and shoot a few photos just for fun if anybody asks.....

Just do it.....