PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call/ Casey (LTM) HareScrammble Oct.17

markk
10-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Alright Its time for another LTM harescramble!!!!! Who is going to be able to make this race???
I should be there trying to hold my District 17 points!
(Racer300)-are u gona make this one??? Hey patte440, Do u know if kyle is gona have the Suzuki going good enuf in time???

KILLAQuad
10-12-2004, 01:28 PM
I will be there.... ;)

47501exracer
10-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey Markk,

Don't the time change this weekend or when? I will be there. I also saw a link on another website that LTM is for sale. Anybody heard about this?

300racer
10-12-2004, 11:35 PM
mark you know i'll be there for sure I had some probs with that upper left a arm the ball joint poped out and it will not come out of the spindle so I still have not got the a arms on yet lol but tomarow I should have that done b4 work. The grab bar I am ganna try to get that to school so to be jerry riged lol by thurs and front bumper i'm not sure if I am ganna fix it with the grab bar prolly will. I will be with out finders at casey and prolly the rest of the season also lol.

markk
10-13-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by 47501exracer
Hey Markk,

Don't the time change this weekend or when? I will be there. I also saw a link on another website that LTM is for sale. Anybody heard about this?

I heard, that somone else heard that it was for sale, So im not to sure bout what is really going on there, But i will ask this weekend!!

About the time changing I dont know either, Im just sorta GET BY!

lshonda310
10-18-2004, 05:21 PM
anybody have results? what time did the quads get started?

47501exracer
10-18-2004, 05:34 PM
Scheduled start 2:30. We actually started soon after for once!

Shaff won the A class. Scott F, Ryan L, and Justin Buss were not there.

Brent Debaun won the B class. Edwards was 3rd and David Nicely was 2nd.

I can't remember who won +35...nevermind it was Roger Swim.

I had horrible arm pump before the first lap was in and finished 14th. There were 25 in the B.

The +35 and A started at the same time since there were like 10-12 of them total.

The track was decent but was very bumpy IMO. We ran the MX again. The dust and muck were minimal.

KILLAQuad
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
I was 9th in B class... i got thumb pump more than anything.... the 3rd and 4th lap i was letting people by me cause i just couldnt press the gas ... then she went numb and i tryed my DAMNDEST to catch everyone that i let by... i have to say there was a lot of good raceing....

The track IMO was Perfect.....:D

It was very wooped out and thats where i can gain on people..... Let the Elkas work for me.....:D

The track was set up to where it almost used every last acre that LTM had... i really enjoyed it.....

Congrates to David Nicely and Mike Stewart... 2nd and 5th in B class... my riden buddies .... plus i had to listen to David all the way home..... J/J ... he had to listen to me....

Dustin Rader will make the rest ... he wasnt quite comfy on his new toy yet.... :rolleyes: BUTT HEAD.....

killerkfx
10-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Hats off to Shaff, and Nicely good job guys

I heard the track was awesome and darn near impossible to cheat. thats a good thing. i'll be at the rest of them, just not enough seat time on the new toy yet to race her, she'll be at Crawfordsville though.

markk
10-18-2004, 10:21 PM
I agree, the course was good!!!, Im actully sore today, I pulled out a 6th place finish in b-class, I had a pretty good holeshot, 4th or 5th i beleive, A guy on a Banshee Got infront of me before the double doubles, ANd i could have swore that he was going over the bars so i hit my brakes, and Killed it, then GOt it going again.

By the time we made it to the first check point, i looked back, and there where only about 5-7 ppl behind me out of our whole class, But after a lap of trying to get infront of (idk his name) guy on a Suzuki, Myself, and (300racer) pushed threw the pack, and where riding in 6/7position!!
300racer doesnt have a left front fender on his 450r, So his tag was on his 450r hood, Well he lost his hood on the MX track, And it took him a little over a lap to find it, and get going again!!, But he pulled out a 13th place finish! way to move man!!!
I think that LTM needs to have a C-class, I beleive that there are about 10-15 of us up there that Run b-class, That kinda run in a cluster, and we just leave everyone else!! Like yesterday i was about 2 min behind 5th place, and 7th place was about 3-5 min behind me!!!,

It was a good course, Ill see some of u at Crawfordsville, Or at Casey in 2 weeks!!!

KILLAQuad
10-19-2004, 09:06 AM
Ill be at both of them.....;)

I got snubbed off the start.... Second row and got through the front row pretty good but then it was like bumper cars back there....

Im used to being on the front row and being top 3 off the strat....:D

Oh well .... you can learn a lot running through people.....

PS..... i second the hats off to Shaff for the win.... he had a double kick to get started and still was spanking people by the first jump.....:eek2:

bone705
10-19-2004, 06:49 PM
i ended up with 7th. I thought the track was awesome. It was my favorite one this year. i also liked how they ran us longer.

I started out in about 6th or 7th. In the first creek i hit the water hole a bit too hard and the R drowned out. I had to wait a few minutes for it to clear and by then i was passed by most of the class. It was fun passing my way up to 7th.

Shuee_400
10-20-2004, 07:48 AM
Major hats off to Jonathan Shaff and Seth Mishler who both checked out In A class and AA Class for bikes and both took the overalls by more than 2 minutes

shaff107
10-20-2004, 02:19 PM
Thanks Guy i had alot of fun over there best track this year! Good job to Roy Rissler of Risslers Extreme ATV who finish 2nd in the 35+ class. And my riding buddy Seth Misler who won AA bike class.

GOOD JOB 2 All .