PDA

View Full Version : Leager ProTrax Front End?

MXRACER86
10-12-2004, 09:01 AM
I am intrested in buying the leager protrax frontend for my YFZ450. I also want to buy a leager swingarm. Any opinions on these products would be great.

Tommy 17
10-12-2004, 09:47 AM
best on the market... price is extremly high thou so thats why most people don't run them...

rob-u/21
10-13-2004, 12:11 PM
HOW MUCH WOULD ONE SPEND IN A PROTRAX FRONT END.

K_Fulk
10-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Its over 2 g's for the prottax front end. But that includes arms, stem, and spindles. The way the balljoints and tie rod ends work there isnt any bind.

Laegers swingarm prices are on par with most other companies.

TC426EX
10-15-2004, 07:13 AM
To me, Laeger is the best quality chassis components on the market, period. The Pro Trax front end is the best front end design ever and if I had the money I would definitely get one. As K_fulk said, there is absolutely no bind whatsoever at any of the pivots and the spindles are the strongest on the market. If you have the money, I would definitely reccomend it to you, youll love it.

NacsMXer
10-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Yup, thats my dream front end too, sooo sick. Someday, someday ill have it, but my JD/PEP standard travel front end is still workin great, and it will never be on par with the Pro Trax thats for sure. I like the design better than the Roll Design too because theres no heim joints to worry about seizin up on you when they get dirty. If you got the cash, theres no better front end in my opinion. Yeah its overpriced but like others said, it includes completely redesigned spindles and a steering stem, so its really not all that expensive in comparison to the other LT front ends out there.