PDA

View Full Version : i need ur help..BIG PROBLEM!!

StuntMentD4
10-11-2004, 03:53 PM
i was down on my track riding my 01 raptor and i was n first goin round a turn n the second i got on the striaght and shifted to second it wouldnt move..it reved like it was n neutral witch is wat i thought it was so i shifted down to go in to 1st and wen i let of the clutch it didnt move so by then i looked down to see if my neutral light was on n wen i did i saw that the light was off and n the corner of my eye i noticed something shiny n the dirt so i looked down and a big puddle of oil was on the ground...does this sound like the semtems of a blow tranny?...if so..and the dealer wont fix it how much is a new tranny...and if its not that then wat r the semtems of a blow tranny?

thanx i need as much help as i can get

-chris

exrider360
10-11-2004, 03:58 PM
01's were the pices of **** my fiend blew his reverse and seconds gear out messing aorund in the backyard.

kawasaki_ridah
10-11-2004, 04:32 PM
yeah i am no pro but thats what it sounds like your tranny might just be busted. did it die when you let the clutch out or did it continue to ideal

Hondadudeehhhh
10-11-2004, 04:37 PM
heres your solution.... http://alba.buyol.com/Item/RAP%2DTRANS%2DKIT.htm the dealer will probably install it for you. Replacing tranny's are pretty difficult.