PDA

View Full Version : crashed today

fastmofo
10-10-2004, 08:25 PM
me and some buddy's went wheeling today to our favorite gravel pit. and there is a sand "bowl" we always climb, well off the the side of it, there is a little steaper one, you climb it, then you can take this little trail, and there is a drop off of about 5-10 feet, was hitting it a bunch of times. some new people come to the pit, so thought id show off a little, hit it, went back up, ripping through the little trail, nailed a tree or something, rolled my wheeler right before the drop off, fell off the drop off and wheeler came tumbling after me... do my best to get out of the way, but it must have landed on my leg.... and grab the grab bar so it dont roll any more.

get up, ride to the bottom of the hill to check out my damages, my right hand is covered in blood, have almost no skin left on my knuckles and mess up whole right side from ankle to waist..

limp to the truck on my wheeler. and i can hardly walk.. my thigh is what is really messed up, its swelled up about twice the size of my left. been about 8 hours since i crashed and still no black and blue marks, going to go to the doctor tommorow, my mom thinks i might have fractured it :(

ill let you know what the doctor says tommorow.

only damage to the wheeler is a tweaked the steering stem

HONDA_RIDER250
10-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Showing off is never a good thing, but isn't it fun? Best of luck with the doctor, Glad the quad isn't too mangled ;)

I-7
10-10-2004, 09:28 PM
sorry to hear of your mishap :(

lol
10-10-2004, 10:29 PM
tht sux man be thankful u didnt get hurt worse!!

LazeR
10-10-2004, 10:37 PM
damn, sorry to hear that. Hope ya get better quick, Showing off is fun, but can have its consequences

JR3
10-11-2004, 06:33 AM
yea hope u get better my friend was racin wildwood this weekend and he was passin for the lead thru the woops and the guy cut in front of him and he rran over his back tire and my friends yfz went tumblin the a raptor ran over his leg so his leg is pretty messed up to could hardly walk on it

fastmofo
10-11-2004, 12:37 PM
well got back from the doctor, bruised my femur and its swelled up from the bleeding, and what the doctor is worried about is my knee, he thinks i might have torn a tendon or something, didnt pay too much attention to what he said. was tired as hell. but i have to go back in like a week, and if my knee isnt better, im going to be in a brace..

guess ill have a couple weeks to get the wheeler in tip top shape again...

thanks for the support!