PDA

View Full Version : 400ex ROLL DESIGN LOBO FRONT END!!!!!

Houser250r
10-10-2004, 06:12 PM
LOWERED PRICE!!!

Up for sale here is quite possibly the best, no it is the best front end kit ever. This is the kit that many companies try to imitate, but nothing as strong or as awesome as Roll Design's Lobo front end kit with 19" Axis shocks. The arms are fully chrome, uppers and lowers with blue "ROLL DESIGN" stickers on the lower arms that are kinda chipping away. The shocks are set up for 185lbs riders. The arms and shocks are almost 2 years old and are in like perfect condition. The kit includes all the hardware that comes with the kit. As many if not all of you know Roll Design is known for its quality and fine craftmanship. The Roll Design front end i checked at many places is going for around $3000, and this kit i am selling is in like i said almost perfect condition, with little amount of rides on it.

....lowered it to $1500 or best offer, just really need to sell for a 450.....check my sig for other accessories for a 400 also....also if ya know of anyone who has a HONDA or YAMAHA 450 for sale around $5000, please let me know, thank you so much for looking and have a great day...

Thanks,
Alex

Email or pm

Knips178
10-12-2004, 09:02 AM
i have a 250r, so the a-arms don't do anything for me, but i'm very interested in the shocks. You may make more money selling them seperate. Could you send me a pic at Knips178@hotmail.com
very interested.