PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Roger Intiminator got beat again

NTPracing22
10-10-2004, 12:55 PM
For all your NEATV-MX riders you know that Joe was the first person to ever hit the intiminator at Jolly Rogers on a quad. Well after today there's two more on that list. Josh Creamer and Eldon Townes.

Josh was the 4stroke pro am champ. and eldon was the 4stroke B champ. They went to Jolly to ride with NEMX at a free for all kind of deal and they each ended up followed a bike off a bunch of times and then were hitting it with ease.

Beyond that, they were beating all but one rider on the track-quads got a lot of respect from dirt bikes today.

Pictures will be up within the next few days!

Ex_Rider43
10-10-2004, 01:01 PM
I think I saw a pic of this jump.... is it a step-up?

theTman
10-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by ex_rider52
I think I saw a pic of this jump.... is it a step-up?

crazy stpe down
ill get a pic in a min

NTPRacing#19
10-10-2004, 03:00 PM
hey guys, yeah it was some scary stuff boostin that thing. all i gotta say about josh, is he is bad for my health, everytime we hangout or ride together we do some stupid stuff lol. i think it was said best today by the track emt "ok im gonna say this nicely, you guys are good and made your point, now stop doing that jump cause i dont feel like callin for a helicopter" haha that was pretty funny hear. www.ryanmcleod.com then click on Rockstar Films has ALOT of footage of the Intimidator and soon we will be on the video clips section.

theTman
10-10-2004, 03:01 PM
sorry for the size
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-300ex-01-bikepics-171679.jpg side view
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-300ex-01-bikepics-171683.jpg standing on the lip
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-300ex-01-bikepics-171684.jpg from the bridge
:eek2:

250xridamatt
10-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Holy Crap! I would crap myself if i was racing and i saw that sucker.

allmixedup047
10-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
hey guys, yeah it was some scary stuff boostin that thing. all i gotta say about josh, is he is bad for my health, everytime we hangout or ride together we do some stupid stuff lol. i think it was said best today by the track emt "ok im gonna say this nicely, you guys are good and made your point, now stop doing that jump cause i dont feel like callin for a helicopter" haha that was pretty funny hear. www.ryanmcleod.com then click on Rockstar Films has ALOT of footage of the Intimidator and soon we will be on the video clips section.
wow, i just checked out that site and its pretty damn sweet video recording. that step down is huge, i couldnt really tell how much there was to get speed before you hit it though. kickass videos!!!:macho

ny300exrider
10-10-2004, 06:34 PM
what makes it look even harder is the jump is right out of a berm correct? that must be nuts powering out of a corner right into that.

NTPracing22
10-10-2004, 07:18 PM
going into the berm there's one main line that people take, to clear the stepdown on a quad you have to rail the outside and go high, then start going down to the lip where you get kicked up and get the best few of the entire track:eek2:

eldon and josh-your some crazy, crazy guys

I-7
10-10-2004, 07:42 PM
:eek2: :eek2: Now thats a scary jump :eek:

brian-250
10-10-2004, 07:49 PM
chit ill try that.:macho