PDA

View Full Version : haydug

TampaBoy813
10-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Guy hooked me up....I got front Hipers for a Fair Price Shipped...and he helped me get the Missing Ring from a nother order....he even went as far as too get me the Missing Bolts for all the Hippers....A+++

Happy to see people stand behind there name!

-Paul Tampa FL,

haydug
10-10-2004, 06:33 PM
Glad to help. Now, let's see pictures of the bike with the new hipers.. :D

TampaBoy813
10-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by haydug
Glad to help. Now, let's see pictures of the bike with the new hipers.. :D Sorry they never made it here....Hope to see them Soon? Can you send me the Tracking # some time?

thanxs -Paul

LathersR
10-12-2004, 11:10 AM
better watch ir haydug you dont give him the tracking number in 24 hours he will call you and call you, and harass and threaten you !!!!!!!!

TampaBoy813
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by LathersR
better watch ir haydug you dont give him the tracking number in 24 hours he will call you and call you, and harass and threaten you !!!!!!!! well when dealing with people over the internet....its hard to find honest people....when i sell some thing I make sure to send the tracking # asap

Just as when you asked me to send the money....I did ASAP and then look what I get...Half my order and Missing Part's.

it would not have been so bad if you would have just called me back after I sent the money....But no after I sent the money you were MIA every and any time I called...Just ask my Post states every thing true!

-Paul