PDA

View Full Version : Big Gun Regulater (400ex)

Rootar
10-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Has any one used this and does it do what it says it is supposed to pull a few more hp through out i was wondering what yall guys think think cause im bout to have some money this week and ive been wanting to redo all the wiring on my 400 since i bought it used i havent had any shorts but im gonna go through and replace all the wire with some new heavy duty stuff my dad got at work now (he is an electrical contractor) plus i can make the wiring neat and make it all different colors so what do you guys think on the regulater, has anyone used it??????????????

plkmonster2
10-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Its a waste. It supposedly makes the spark bigger. The drawback is that the battery has to be fully charged before it gives more spark. if the lights are on, no more power. The neglitiable amount of spark you gain isn't worth the miniscule amount of power the engine might make, or the money you will spend to get it.

cals400ex
10-10-2004, 01:09 AM
check this thread out:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=97858&highlight=rectifier

Rootar
10-10-2004, 02:42 PM
cal i see your aginist it but duneittilludie says that you can feel the difference so im confused so what should i do try this or get me a front bumper probally pro amor

TRXRacer1
10-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Get bumper..........

cals400ex
10-11-2004, 04:47 PM
i am not necessarily against anything thing until i try it out. i just figured it wouldn't be worth it but i can't tell you that from experience. i wouldn't mind trying one either just for kicks and giggles. i just haven't heard anyone really say they tried it out. i did talk to one member on another site and he was really pleased with it. you could get it and let us know. :D