PDA

View Full Version : Beware: Letasmotorsports

plkmonster2
10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Do not buy anything from them, wether it be through ebay, or private. I was ripped off by them, trying to buy a set of Raptor plastic. They told me it was shipped. I asked them for a tracking number. they told me that they would get it. A week went by. I called them up, and "Crash" said that the package was lost in the ups system. A few Days later, I called them up again. and they said they got the package back, and it had a torn shipping label. No problem, because they said it would come by 1 day air to my house. He told me specifically taht it would be at my doorstep on the 26th of September. I get home Monday, hoping for a package, and nothing was there. I emailed them, and they reply, getting all mad at me, saying it was shipped out. I call up UPS, and they said that nothing was shipped out by them, and that they definitely didn't have any 1 day air packages come from them. So I wait another week, thinking that it may come by ground. The week goes by. I try to call. No answer. I send an email, and Larry told me that he would have Crash email me with the tracking number. Nothing. I email him again. Same email, with slight difference. Well, It wasthe 18th of August when i paid through paypal. They kept up with their crap until the 19th of september. The next day, I file a paypal complaint. No luck, it had to be within 30 days. Coincidence? i think so. They have had this happen, so they BS with me until i can't do anything through paypal. Avoid LETASMOTORSPORTS at all costs, even if the price seems good. I hope that everyone reads this. It has happened to too many people now, and we don't need another one.

Disaster
10-09-2004, 11:00 PM
That sucks thanks for the warning...

Aceman
10-10-2004, 12:44 AM
Yup, I had a similar type deal. Different seller though, but he strung me out almost for a month but I did some research in Paypal's buyer complaint section, so I knew I had 30 days. Anyways, ended up telling the seller if he didn't have the bike shipped to me by a certain date I would file a complaint. And I paid by a credit card, very important as you can dispute the charge if you don't receive the goods. ALWAYS PAY BY CREDIT CARD IF POSSIBLE.