PDA

View Full Version : What should my friend do in this situation?

Cody_300ex
10-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Ok me and my friend (lets call him bill) were at a football game last night. We were there to watch the game, look at the hot chicks (homecoming), and just pretty much hang out. Note that ive known bill since 2nd grade, and were currently in the 8th grade. In the sixth grade bill called a black kid in our school a Mother f^^kin ni**er. Well ever since then there has been a rivarly aganist all the gangbanger blacks (I would say something else but I dont want this thread closed down) and me and bill. They have tried to jump us plenty of times before. (also note that me and bill are probly the biggest rednecks in the school) Well here for the past week one of my schools known trouble makers has been runnin there mouth to bill. (note that bill has been raised on a farm all his life, he is strong as an ox and hardley nothing will hurt him, and that he has a head as thick as a brick.) The whole time we were there bob and all the black gangbangers were talking chit to me and bill. By the 3rd quater it was really gettin on our nerves. So bill walked up to bob and tolds him that if he wanted 1 on 1 and not 2 on 8 that he would fight. he said ok. They set a time and a place. Well we were walkin to my dads trouble to get his jacket and all of a sudden bobs cuzion thats in high school tackles him and gets him on the ground. Then about 4 or 5 black gangbangers started kicking bill while I was pushing/pulling them off bill. Finally i got them off bill and bill stood up and hit bob in the face pretty damn hard. After that we started walkin away. Then bobs cuzion tackles both of us get both of us on the ground. Im pretty agile so I hoped right back up, about that time here came two of the black gangbangers. They started kickin him again while I was regaining myself once i saw they were kicking him again I went over there and then some lady came running up and they all ran. I helped him up and we went back up to the bleachers and told my dad what happened. My dad went and got the poilce we told our stories and and what left of the black gang bangers that hadent ran told there stories. I ended up with only a few cuts on my elbow, and bill ended up w/ to black eyes, cut up elbows, knees, head, a knot or two, a **** load of bruises, and his face is all swallon up. His mom is contacting a lawyer to press charges as I type this. I not me and him are gunna here a lotta **** talking monday but were thinking about just staying at home and having our teachers send our stuff home to avoid anymore conflict. So what should we do? sorry for the long thread, and the crappy grammar i just needed to vent a lil.

Punk'd
10-09-2004, 06:23 PM
Do you even know them? I dont know if ( I ) would stay home because then they would just be all like Pu**ys! n stuff but Just stay away from them and just dont talk ****.. it will die down sooner or later.. goodluck man

TheFontMaster
10-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Yea what punk'd said. You are gonna have to deal with them sooner or latter. There is no avoiding this.

Cody_300ex
10-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Do you even know them? I dont know if ( I ) would stay home because then they would just be all like Pu**ys! n stuff but Just stay away from them and just dont talk ****.. it will die down sooner or later.. goodluck man

Oh yeah i know all of them! Now one of them are talkin a buch of chit on msn messenger.

dj89
10-09-2004, 06:37 PM
sound like your friend kinda like mine

cory
6 foot
270lb.
farm boy dose wood ever summer 25 full cords of wood.
stacking
coping with an axe
etc.
on 350 of fram land

when he hits you you want know it for 3 hours becouse you'll be out cold
:devil:

Cody_300ex
10-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by dj89
sound like your friend kinda like mine

cory
6 foot
270lb.
farm boy dose wood ever summer 25 full cords of wood.
stacking
coping with an axe
etc.
on 350 of fram land

when he hits you you want know it for 3 hours becouse you'll be out cold
:devil:

yup pretty much except my friend is only 14 but by the time hes 17 or 18 he'll be that big.

mojoe2878
10-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd

it will eventually die down, but it will take a while. i wouldnt stay home, just go on back to school and try to stay away from them, that will be hard to do but not impossible, just dont be the one that starts anything, but dont ever run because that will just make them do it more.i cant give you whole lot of advice on how to handle them because it will get ya'll in trouble, i am very short tempered when it comes to punks and BS from stupid people, but one piece of advice i can give to you from my own experience's is that you can NEVER tell a gangbanger regardless of his race that you will fight them 1 on 1 because it will never happen, they will always gang up on you because thats what they do, they dont know how and are too scared to stand alone on anything, thats why there in a gang, because in real life there wuss's and not the big men they think they are. just keep away from them as much as possible and watch your back and good luck.

dj89
10-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
yup pretty much except my friend is only 14 but by the time hes 17 or 18 he'll be that big.
cory is old 14:p

Cody_300ex
10-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by dj89
cory is old 14:p

wow hes huge! My friends is about 5'8 175, and thats not jelly rolls eathier!

roostin_dale
10-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Honestly, most people are going to disagree with me. But this is kinda happening to me right now. I am not the most muscular guy but i dont take crap and i stand up to everyone. The kid thats talkin chit to me is about 6'5.

Just go on with your regular life and dont even worry about them, act like nothing is happening, but dont start anything with them. If they come up to you and talk chit or throw a punch, stand your ground and take em' out. Even if you get your *** kicked you will have the pride of not being a whimp.

I have been suspended alot of times for fighting, im not proud of it, but now people wont walk all over me...

Sportrax10
10-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Get your own gang together and beat them all up with baseball bats... :devil:

10-09-2004, 07:11 PM
home school

I-7
10-09-2004, 07:46 PM
You got gang banged :confused: :eek:

As other's said... do NOT stay home from school. That will just rile them up even more and get them talking more sh*t. I think you should just go to school... act like yourself and like nothing happened, and dont even pass a glance at the "banger bros"

Everything will die off eventually

Punk'd
10-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by I-7

7 year old:rolleyes: lmao jp

250xridamatt
10-09-2004, 07:56 PM
I have a friend like that. Hes 6'3 benches 240 lbs. He took like 6 years of karate. No one messes with this kid. But back to the subject. Just do what they said. Never start something. If you are gonna fight its gonna be because u are defending urself. That will keep u out of trouble and make them look even worse. I know its wimpy, but it works.

gyt-r450
10-09-2004, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by I-7
[B]You got gang banged :confused: :eek:

lol

Cody_300ex
10-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by I-7

As other's said... do NOT stay home from school. That will just rile them up even more and get them talking more sh*t. I think you should just go to school... act like yourself and like nothing happened, and dont even pass a glance at the "banger bros"

Everything will die off eventually

I dont think this will ever die off beacause its been going on for like almost 3 years already, dont think it will stop.:(

I-7
10-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Since this whole thing about racism and stuff is already brought in this thread I just want to bring up what Bill Cosby said about the black people. If anybody else heard what he said... It just makes you want to applaud him. As sad as it is now adays... atleast in a place like monticello new york... you'll hear something about a crime commited such as murder, drug deals, robberies.. and the first thing that comes to my mind and a lot of others peoples minds is hmm must of been a black person or were they black? In the past decade they have just given such a bad name to themselves and they think that their skin color can save them from that. I think that our generation (im 16) is going to be in serious trouble when we are the people running the US. Kids these days in general have little respect for our teachers and other people that drag themselves to work everyday to try to help helpless people .... I don't mean to flame Im just trying to vent because this has been held up inside me for a while now :mad:

MXEDUP337
10-09-2004, 08:49 PM
I say you and Cory embarass 'em in front of the whole school, but only if they start up again. If they are not talkin any shat just leave 'em be.

EXtremeEXer50
10-09-2004, 09:04 PM
haha my school is full of rednecks but we only have a couple black kids and pretty much all of them are trouble. i cant stand any of them but one his name is cruz and hes a pretty funny kid, he has some problems with drugs though that he needs to take care of. but i would say get a couple more friends and get them back!

10-10-2004, 11:49 AM
first filter wars now gang wars?

Stevie-D
10-10-2004, 03:51 PM
In the past decade they have just given such a bad name to themselves and they think that their skin color can save them from that. I think that our generation (im 16) is going to be in serious trouble when we are the people running the US. Kids these days in general have little respect for our teachers and other people that drag themselves to work everyday to try to help helpless people

AMEN to that!!!

trick450r
10-10-2004, 05:10 PM
one of my sister freinds was jumped and pulled out of his car at a stop light...they wanted to rob him and he fought back..he wasn't as lucky as you guys...he has bad brain damage and is learning to walk as we speak...he was in coma for 9 days...his face is broken like every bone...he had surgery on both his legs because the bones were broken right in half...he spine has damaged...he has disk damage in his neck...and the worst of all he isen't a full time student at college and he is 18 so he has no health insurance! i feel so bad....

LTandRaptorider
10-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
one of my sister freinds was jumped and pulled out of his car at a stop light...they wanted to rob him and he fought back..he wasn't as lucky as you guys...he has bad brain damage and is learning to walk as we speak...he was in coma for 9 days...his face is broken like every bone...he had surgery on both his legs because the bones were broken right in half...he spine has damaged...he has disk damage in his neck...and the worst of all he isen't a full time student at college and he is 18 so he has no health insurance! i feel so bad....

Damn, that sucks! It's why I have a concealed carry license... ;)

Staring down the barrel of a .45 commands a little more respect.

RAS928
10-10-2004, 05:47 PM
If i know im going to be around people like that, i always have my knife on me. If your getting jumped by 8 people you dont have to worry about who you hit or stab, theyre all against you.

I-7
10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RAS928
If i know im going to be around people like that, i always have my knife on me. If your getting jumped by 8 people you dont have to worry about who you hit or stab, theyre all against you.

Yeah but then your going to jail for attempted murder / murder...

bansheeguy77
10-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Yeah but then your going to jail for attempted murder / murder...

yeah dont go pulling knives or guns unless its a must and noone knows its you. what you need to do is go to school and act like nothing happened. you and ur bud just have to knock these pricks off. they seem to like outnumbered fights so do some recon and knock each one of them off one at a time when they least suspect it. you just gotta play by their rules. or gather your own gang and hose them up. they keep doing it because they know your outnumbered. you have to make them respect you and fear you then all is good.

kicken250x
10-10-2004, 08:33 PM
i say just shrugg it off untill the next time it happens or you catch one of them somewhere else and just throw down. i wouldnt fight clean at this point... none of these boxing rules that say no hitting below the belt because at this poing its BS. thankfuly ive never really had to deal with it because ive been bigger than everyone else all my life and i guess i intemidate them or something...? and the only guy that ever did mess with me i socked him in the face and he hit the ground crying and that was the only time...

dont give them a reason to crack on you about anything. dont look at them, dont even ignolage (sp?) that they exist when u walk by them. its the best way to keep out of chit...and i hope everything works out for you dog, later

wilkin250r
10-11-2004, 01:55 PM
First, there is no such thing as a "fair" or a "1 on 1" fight with gang members. That is WHY they are gang members. They aren't worth a piss without a knife, gun, or a 3:1 ratio. A bunch of nothings trying to be something together. Your friend was really stupid to think they would fight fairly. Lesson learned.

What you need to do is get on with life, go back to school, and act as if it didn't phase you at all. If anybody says anything, you can point out that it took 8 of them against 2 of you, but do it calmly and don't start a fight.

Avoid a fight at all costs, which includes avoiding situations that can bring about fights, like football games and such. You can't win against a gang. Even if you DO beat them up 1 on 1, they'll come back with 5 on 1. It only gets worse. If you pull a knife, they'll come back with a gun. You can't win in the long run. It's kinda like nuclear war. The only way to win is not to play.

Cody_300ex
10-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Well I about got into 4 or 5 fights today. My new nickname is snitch or nark because 7 people beat the living hell outta my friend and i told the police there names and what they did. When they start sayin chit to me i just ignored them. Got threatened to be killed a few times, Im bringing a mini tape recorder to school tommrow. So yea i think i did pretty good. :o

hond_rider52
10-11-2004, 02:31 PM
get a gang together and maybe they'll think twice about jumping you. and dont back doen from anyone because then everyone will walk rite over you

wilkin250r
10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Remind them (calmly) of the entire history of the situation. If they don't want the cops on their ***, maybe they shouldn't gang up 7 to 1. Your friend was willing to fight 1 on 1, and the cops would never have gotten involved.

markk
10-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Hey man we have alot of so called (gang bangers) we call them NEIGHBORS!!!!!
There is always some sorta racial fighting b.s thats going on, And from what i have desiferd, If u stick to youw own group, And never try to interact with them. U'r usally ok, But when **** brakes out man, They are for sure gona use all there freinds, Witch means that u have to have some buddie around then also, And do NOT *****-UP to them when they get in your face and talk trash, Stand your ground, Then if they fight u, and u get your *** kicked, Your best bet after that, is to find there RINGLEADER, And when he is by himself beat his butt, ANd let him know who u are!!!!!!

mabey not the best advise, But u need to prove ur not gona get PUSHED around!

Ralph
10-11-2004, 03:21 PM
that spooks me out...

I love it how i hear black people saying "I hate white people" on a daily bases.