2. Lening
3. Sommers

Afternoon Race

1. Borich
2. Yokley
3. Ballance

WhiteZee
10-09-2004, 10:10 PM
haha, i love it when borich wins. hes getting a little OOC.

Rico
10-10-2004, 06:46 AM
I pulled in a 4th place finish thanks to Cardio Stack...:macho

I thought it was the funnest track I've raced on all year. Mud holes and hill climbs made it a race that if you rode smart you'd come out ahead. Some very fast field section too...:D

I can't wait for Ironman..

spincr4hire
10-10-2004, 07:08 AM
way to go Rico:cool:

cliq20
10-10-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I pulled in a 4th place finish thanks to Cardio Stack...:macho

I thought it was the funnest track I've raced on all year. Mud holes and hill climbs made it a race that if you rode smart you'd come out ahead. Some very fast field section too...:D

I can't wait for Ironman..

great job! nice plug too...
ironman is gonna be fun. see you on the line again.

Bonnie Cook
10-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Mike Houston has been riding impressively! He was running fifth for most of the day, but pulled out a 6th place finish and tenth overall. Way to go Mike. He should be top ten overall for 2005!!!

Chino
10-10-2004, 05:43 PM
I was first one off the line in First Year Racer class, got to the first turn and all HE@@ breaks loose lol, i was midpack then. First lap i came thru 6th place out of 40 some of us, 2nd lap i came thru 5th place 3rd lap clutch was comin out couldnt stop, bike wouldnt go into neutral, bearings in my carrier were completly gone, therefore my axle was wobbling like a mother eating thru my carrier and my chain wouldnt stay on, so i had to hang it up 1/4 way thru the 3rd lap :( Oh well it's all a part of racing. Like to give big shout outs to rico and bradley for being so cool. Taco wur were ya buddy didnt see you no wur!

brian-250
10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Chino
I was first one off the line in First Year Racer class, got to the first turn and all HE@@ breaks loose lol, i was midpack then. First lap i came thru 6th place out of 40 some of us, 2nd lap i came thru 5th place 3rd lap clutch was comin out couldnt stop, bike wouldnt go into neutral, bearings in my carrier were completly gone, therefore my axle was wobbling like a mother eating thru my carrier and my chain wouldnt stay on, so i had to hang it up 1/4 way thru the 3rd lap :( Oh well it's all a part of racing. Like to give big shout outs to rico and bradley for being so cool. Taco wur were ya buddy didnt see you no wur!

hmmmmm, maby i should have just told you to FINISH instead of win.:devil:

Chino
10-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
hmmmmm, maby i should have just told you to FINISH instead of win.:devil:

It's aight, i was out there racing and u weren't, so i know i was havin more fun :blah:

brian-250
10-10-2004, 06:07 PM
It's aight, i was out there racing and u weren't, so i know i was havin more fun :blah:

broken collar bone, it might hurt just a little to race.:o

Karizz
10-10-2004, 07:27 PM
I got 2nd place in +33 C ..thanks also to Cardio Stack...was an excellent track,tough,technical,fast...Me and Darell Bozarth were battling it out the whole entire race for 1st and second place,back and forth,back and forth....we left the rest of the +33 crew 6 minutes behind. It was some really great racing.

Chino
10-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Karizz
I got 2nd place in +33 C ..thanks also to Cardio Stack...was an excellent track,tough,technical,fast...Me and Darell Bozarth were battling it out the whole entire race for 1st and second place,back and forth,back and forth....we left the rest of the +33 crew 6 minutes behind. It was some really great racing.

Does Darell Bozarth happen to have the yellow z400 and he's from indiana winning the +33 C class? if so i was pitted right beside him talked to the whole indina pit crew some awesome guys there! I had they yellow ex with the wobbly assend @ the end of the race :D

Karizz
10-11-2004, 06:01 AM
Does Darell Bozarth happen to have the yellow z400 and he's from indiana winning the +33 C class? if so i was pitted right beside him talked to the whole indina pit crew some awesome guys there! I had they yellow ex with the wobbly assend @ the end of the race :D

Darrell rides a yamaha but he too is from Indiana...I think you were talking to Barry Taylor,he is in first Place points +33 C Class.

jlhughes750
10-11-2004, 06:56 AM
3rd Open A:D

quad_45
10-11-2004, 01:10 PM
You had a AWESOME race and you looked great out there! Very proud of you! Keep up the good work!:D

quad_45
10-11-2004, 01:11 PM
That was for jlhughes750! Sorry.

jlhughes750
10-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by quad_45
You had a AWESOME race and you looked great out there! Very proud of you! Keep up the good work!:D

Thanks, I was very happy with the finish. I got really stuck on the first lap, had to reach into the mud and grab the axle!!:mad: the entire Open A class went by and then the Junior class!!:grr: I thought the day was over, somehow I blocked it out and kept diggin. I was pumped every time I caught up to someone with a # lower than 50... I figured I must be doing OK. 3rd in open A and 39th overall!!! Thats my best GNCC finish since 1998!!

yoshz400rider
10-11-2004, 03:34 PM
i got 15th in first year outta 42 i know i suck i missed wood by one place my brother got 3rd in utility stock in his first gncc also he beat penland was 6 seconds behind ken robey on last lap and his quad stalled out by the time he got it re started he got passed and was in third and didnt have enough time to cathc back up

ex kid
10-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
3rd Open A:D

good ride J, you beat dirtball so that's all that matters. :eek2: