PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Trip .. Need Help

Quad18star
10-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Alright guys .... well this spring , I'm going to Cancun with a bunch of buddies . They want to go around spring break and party it up hard . Anyways .... have any of you guys ever been to Cancun? If so , which resort did you stay at? Was it close to all the night life .... how were the beaches ... restaurants .... entertainment??

We're looking for soemthing " all inclusive " and want to have a good time . We're wanting to go for 7 days .

Let me know whatever information you guys have . Trying to pick a resort is a tough call . :grr:

tamehart
10-08-2004, 05:11 PM
statravel.com has some good deals. There are so many options you can do. All inclusive is nice but you want to be able to go out and about. You can buy a ticket down there for like $180 that takes you to a different bar every night and you get in and drink for free. I was at jamacia last year and it was all inclusive. we didn't go many places but our place. It was a lot of fun...obvious...I am heading down to cancun this spring break. I will PM you if I find anymore good deals.

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 05:21 PM
That's the same place they said OJ was going... :confused:

Quad18star
10-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
That's the same place they said OJ was going... :confused:

Maybe I'll get to party it up with a killer !!!;)

Come on ... someone must have gone down to Cancun for spring break . I want something near the nightlife ... all the bars and clubs . Something around Senor Frogs , La Boom , and Dady 'O .

Someone PLEASE help me .

Also when is Spring break in the USA this year?????

I-7
10-09-2004, 07:22 PM
March 24th ;) :macho

CHAUNCY
10-09-2004, 07:24 PM
I went there last summer. I will pm you some information later tonight when I get a chance.

tamehart
10-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Spring break usually lasts most of March. Go to cancun...you will have a blast...I promise...

Quad18star
10-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Oh we are definatly going to Cancun .... I found a website www.springbreak.com that actually gives some pretty good information . Seems like the palce to stay is the Oasis Cancun Resort . In the heart of the hotel district and close to all the nightlife. Gunna cost me about $2000 for 7nights all inclusive .... and then I'll need money to spend out at the night clubs and a few other things . Looks like its gunna cost about $3000 in all for everything . Hopefully it'll be worth it.