raptorrider
10-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Heres what I have for an 01 Raptor
All Raptor parts are spotless and have less than 3 hours ride time on them

Rear Shock
Rear shock linkage
Master cylinder
Rear Brake line
Rear Brake caliper (will fit YFZ and Warrior also)

I also have for a Blaster-
Rear Hubs -brand new- only been mounted, never rode on
Rear Rims with tires -8 inch steel rims with stock style tires-tires have very minimal wear, rims have no scratches what so ever.

Please PM me with offers for these parts. Buyer will pay shipping. Pics are availble in about a week (my dad is out of town with the digi).

Snow
10-08-2004, 01:29 PM
ill give you 75 for the rear shock

raptorrider
10-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Im gonna take best offer, but no less than $125 for the shock.

Snow
10-08-2004, 01:51 PM
ok if you decide to go lower let me know here is a link to a shock go on ebay for 66 bucks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2491593252&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT sadly i wasnt home in time to win it... Just let me know Thanks, Kevin

raptorrider
10-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Yea, well thats really cheap. Ive seen these sell for $175 on here. The shock I have, I dont think its ever seen dirt. The Raptor all these parts came from are like that. It was a Yamaha test quad, and after less than 3 hours, they decided to take the motor out for something?? Then the frame was chopped up (legally) and the rear end was sold to me! You wont find a cleaner shock unless you buy new. The $66 shock there, looks like its 20 years older than what I have!