PDA

View Full Version : how old were you

dunnonuttin
10-08-2004, 09:46 AM
how old were you whenyou started dippin snuff, tobacco, etc. im 15 1/2 and ive been dippin since i was 12. im dippin copenhagen right now and its about to tear my lip up. what kind of snuff orchew tobacco do you use

UglyMotha™
10-08-2004, 09:49 AM
now there's something to be real proud of, oh hell lets make a thread bout it :rolleyes:

roostin_dale
10-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
now there's something to be real proud of, oh hell lets make a thread bout it :rolleyes:

haha, i figured someone would say something about it....

FourFiftyFour
10-08-2004, 09:56 AM
how about we turn it around.....i am very proud to say that i have never even tried any tobacco, not even one time....never have and never will :)

dunnonuttin
10-08-2004, 09:58 AM
now there's something to be real proud of, oh hell lets make a thread bout it :rolleyes: if you really wanna know, i am proud of it

UglyMotha™
10-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
how about we turn it around.....i am very proud to say that i have never even tried any tobacco, not even one time....never have and never will :)

see now that's something to be proud of http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon14.gif

UglyMotha™
10-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
if you really wanna know, i am proud of it

you won't be saying that once you grow up :o

roostin_dale
10-08-2004, 10:01 AM
if you really wanna know, i am proud of it

your proud of it because you do, do it?:huh

let me be the first to tell you that your extremely cool:huh :rolleyes:

quadrcr161
10-08-2004, 10:04 AM

grow up, what do you mean? he is 15 and 1/2 thats just as good as being an adult. :D

if your proud of doing it then i hope you enjoy extra trips to the dentist, mouth cancer and other problems caused by it. i do have one question for you though, what made you start? to be cool like some one else?

Tommy 17
10-08-2004, 10:46 AM
i started smokin now that i came to college... biggest mistake i ever made... i was up to like a pack every day for a month... i was so bored i'd just sit out side and smoke one after another with all my friends...

since my mom works in the same town as me goin to college i went to visit her... she treats people... i was in there for literally 5 mins!!!!!! and i will never smoke or chew again... seein those people was one hell of a reality check... i'm DONE... and i will make sure to take all my friends from here that smoke so they can see how it is...

300exOH
10-08-2004, 10:58 AM
I was 10 when I tried my first cigarette and 15 when I "officially" started smoking. I didn't think it was a big deal or that it would ever kill me. After 15 years of smoking I ended up with a nasty case of pneumonia directly related to smoking. I was sick for nearly a month. Needless to say I finally decided to quit after realizing death was knocking at the door. Smoking was the absolute worst mistake I ever made. Do what you want but I can tell you it isn't cool. I am proud to say I have now been smoke free for over 2 years. Do yourself a favor and don't be stupid. Quit while you can.:blah:

bansheeguy77
10-08-2004, 11:13 AM

way to be....same here, ive never done any tobacco or drugs or stuff like that. all i do is drink but dont we all. my dad is all about chewing tobacco so right there was never for me because growing up around it you see how disgusting it is.

YFZ450Ridr
10-08-2004, 11:59 AM
started smokin at 13 and did for about a year then my great aunt got lung cancer and was enough convincing for me to stop.

10-08-2004, 12:05 PM
i started in june and im 14. im tryin to quit but its so hard. I chew copenhagen BTW

Teufel
10-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I started using snuff at around age 14, I can honestly say I enjoyed it. By the time I was 21 one of my friends, whom also chewed developed cancer in his cheek and jaw. Needless to say his experience was one that I didn't want to deal with: I quit the day after he found out.

The decision is yours just make sure you understand and are prepared to deal with the consequences.

:cool:

hondarider2006
10-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Well I guess this is one of them "truth" threads...so here it goes. I have been smokin cig's for about a year now off and on, more off than on glad to say. I started smoking pot in the 7th grade, got busted in school and quit for almost 2 years. Stared doing it again my freshman year everyonce in a while, now I do it quite often. I also like to drink just about everyweekend....but hey, here is hwo I think of it. I go to school everyday(perfect attendence;)) don;t skip to "go and be cool and smoke in the woods" and I go to work everyday after school 5 days a week. If I want to party on the weekends, I don't see what is wrong with that, as long as it doesn't get in the way of my school and work life. If it ever starts to be like that...well it just won't, and thats that.

balla250ex
10-08-2004, 12:26 PM
This is very pathetic. Bragging about chewing tobacco.

I give this thread two thumbs up and I believe I have found a new role model. :rolleyes:

Whatever man, do what you want too, but I can promise you will regret it one day. My dad has smoked since he was about 14 and he is now 44... He is now recooperationg from a bypass surgery on his left leg. The blockage in his veins and artery's was blocking 90% of the blood flow to his foot. Doctor thought at one point he was going to have to amputate. He is going in on the 14th to have the same operation performed on his right leg. Let's just hope it's not as bad as his left.

As bad as this sounds; I am glad it happened to him. Not only did it convince him to finally give up smoking but it encourage me and my two younger brothers to stay away from it.

I-7
10-08-2004, 12:30 PM
I know you get addicted to tobacco but personally... I would just rather chew gum .... tastes a lot better and is a lot healthier. But in reality... I know what it feels like to be addicted to it but once your off... its one of the best things in the world to be able to say no. Not trying to preach... Ive dipped and tried a cigarette before. Probably 75% of my high school does that and its hard to avoid it... you just gotta live your life how you want to I guess

Taco
10-08-2004, 12:35 PM
got damn non-smokers piss me off:mad:

UglyMotha™
10-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Taco
got damn non-smokers piss me off:mad:

shaddup scoo boy :mad:

balla250ex
10-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by I-7
you just gotta live your life how you want to I guess

Bingo. You are exactly right. IMO you never experience LIFE if you are living it exactly like someone else does. I know tons of people smoke, but how do you think probably 80% of them start smoking? Trying to be somebody else.

Be your own person, do your own thing, live your own life. Who cares what everybody else thinks. In most cases, the people you try to impress are'nt going to be there a couple years down the road. In my 17 years (not long, I know) I have found that just being myself and not caring what people think have lead me to greater friendships and greater relationships than trying to be like everyone else. Trust me, I use to follow the crowd too... I guess I just got sick of it.

quadrcr161
10-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by balla250ex
Bingo. You are exactly right. IMO you never experience LIFE if you are living it exactly like someone else does. I know tons of people smoke, but how do you think probably 80% of them start smoking? Trying to be somebody else.

Be your own person, do your own thing, live your own life. Who cares what everybody else thinks. In most cases, the people you try to impress are'nt going to be there a couple years down the road. In my 17 years (not long, I know) I have found that just being myself and not caring what people think have lead me to greater friendships and greater relationships than trying to be like everyone else. Trust me, I use to follow the crowd too... I guess I just got sick of it.

quite a knowledgeable 17 yrs old. :thumbsup: people who try to copy people tend to not have anything going on for them and it can get them into tons of trouble. you need to be able to make your own thoughts and not have to rely on what others are doing. i have also seen kids whos parrents have them into a hobbie of some sort outside of school tend to be better at being themselves.

FourFiftyFour
10-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
way to be....same here, ive never done any tobacco or drugs or stuff like that. all i do is drink but dont we all. my dad is all about chewing tobacco so right there was never for me because growing up around it you see how disgusting it is.

ive done nothing at all except drink and i havent even done that but like twice this year.... id rather be able to race to my full ability than be screwed up and coughin or feeling hung over or sick all the time...... i have too much going for me in my life to waste it (graduating from college in a year and getting my job, racing, starting my own business, getting a house, etc.....)

i go to a college full of freaks and druggies and smokers and drinkers (art school).......im definitely a minority there...... and i can just see how pathetic it is to get caught up in that stuff..... id rather have a good time and be able to remember it all

zephead400ex
10-08-2004, 12:56 PM
All this reading is getting to me...I need a smoke

JR3
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
me and josh (mxjunkie69) were talking about this we both dont do any of that stuff its all jus hurting u in the long run

balla250ex
10-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
quite a knowledgeable 17 yrs old. :thumbsup:.

Gracias. ;)

Taco
10-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
All this reading is getting to me...I need a smoke Amen to that bro. I'm at the point now where I enjoy smoking and don't really want to quit even tho I know I should:huh

zephead400ex
10-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Amen to that bro. I'm at the point now where I enjoy smoking and don't really want to quit even tho I know I should:huh

...what's a brother to do?....light it up I guess...I haven't found anything else yet:D

JDiablo
10-08-2004, 01:38 PM
my highschool is bad with smoking,you open the bathroom doors and a wave of smoke smashes right in your face...it really doesn't bother me though,i go to the bathroom,do wat i gotta do and leave,and i hate that damn smell too,whenever my friends smoke by me i pluck the end of the cig so they know not to smoke by me.im almost 16 and don't smoke,i've tried it though,almost died of coughing,lol,never tried pot either:o

balla250ex
10-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
my highschool is bad with smoking,

Same here. You walk by the bathrooms and you automatically get lung cancer.

cool 300ex
10-08-2004, 02:28 PM
I have been dipping for let me see haha i neve rdid dip i tryed it onc eor twice but it burns my lip. Also who would want to have to pay for soemthing that bad for them. I relly don't even see why people do this stuff. But all my friends do it haha i even seen some kids chewing at school today spiting in bottels during class.

PHIL_B54
10-08-2004, 03:01 PM
pack-a-day + college= broke ***

ive been smoke free for almost 3 years now, they still smell good, and i still want one now and then, but I know I shouldnt.

DEAL
10-08-2004, 03:06 PM
I'm around people everyday that smoke .. majority of my friends smoke..
I have smoked before when I drank but it sucks .. I don't see why anyone would start for just "something to do".

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 03:54 PM
how old were you whenyou started dippin snuff, tobacco, etc. im 15 1/2 and ive been dippin since i was 12. im dippin copenhagen right now and its about to tear my lip up. what kind of snuff orchew tobacco do you use

WTF is up with peops getting on his as about the topic? I don't see anywhere that he said he thought it was cool. Last I checked, this was the Open Forum... We've certainly had worse threads. :rolleyes:

That being said, I started chewing when I was about 12, quit when I was 30. I quit because I started getting sores on the tongue and lip, it scared the piss outta me. I started back on cope again a couple years ago, but will soon quit, for good. Yes, it's disgusting and bad for you, if you haven't started, don't! Smoking... anything, is bad. Maybe the occasional joint isn't so bad, although I don't do that. But dam, I just met another pot smoker the other day... as she put it, she smokes a lot. And that seemed to be the focus in her life... So off she went with her dope, and incense sticks, never to return... if I'm lucky! she was very cute though... too much definitely seems to kill of too many brain cells! ;)

have we had a thread on STDs yet? :confused: :eek:

JDiablo
10-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Maybe the occasional joint isn't so bad, although I don't do that.

:rolleyes: yea ok,we all know what you do:devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
:rolleyes: yea ok,we all know what you do:devil:

I'm only guilty of abusing my monkey... :eek: :o

Bad Habit
10-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Maybe the occasional joint isn't so bad,

Only at mid-late-early-mid-early afternoon right? But NEVER at dusk.

You should be old enough to know where that came from. :D

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Only at mid-late-early-mid-early afternoon right? But NEVER at dusk.

You should be old enough to know where that came from. :D

hmmm... it's familiar... but I guess alcohol has killed too many of my brain cells! :D Yes kids, alcohol is bad for you too! brb... my beer can seems to have developed a leak, it's empty already... :rolleyes:

lil400exman
10-08-2004, 04:05 PM
i mean whats worth it to you? to be kool and die or live life? i know i dont need to need anything to enjoy life. To me things lik drugs and binge drinking is dumb. Sure on a friday night after a hard day i pop open a Corona or something but i am happy enough and enjoy life where getting crap like that just isnt smart or fun. Also why the need to be like everyone else is so important? remember its the person on the inside that counts. I know it sounds mushy but think about it, would you choose a friend just because they smoked? if so i would take a look at yourself.:o

Bad Habit
10-08-2004, 04:13 PM
hmmm... it's familiar... but I guess alcohol has killed too many of my brain cells! :D Yes kids, alcohol is bad for you too! brb... my beer can seems to have developed a leak, it's empty already... :rolleyes:

Steve Martin waaaaaaaay back in the late 70s.

BTW, I'll take one while you're up. Bud Light please, I'm watching my figure. :blah:

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 04:16 PM
Steve Martin waaaaaaaay back in the late 70s.

BTW, I'll take one while you're up. Bud Light please, I'm watching my figure. :blah:

Ding! the light bulb went on! :D

bah! I don't mess with light beers! Keystone Ice coming up! :p

Quad18star
10-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Maybe the occasional joint isn't so bad, although I don't do that.

Sure sure ....... you're just too stoned to remember doing it . ;) Just playing . I've never smoked a cigarette or dipped . I did take a drag out of of a smoke once when I was hammered , and coughed for about 15 minutes afterwards . I have however smoked weed on some occasions ... not everyday. I usually go without it for a few months ... then go on a binge once or twice a week for a month ... then quit again . It's mostly during the winter at our ice hut when I'm with friends . We're there 4 out of 7 nights a week , and drinking just gets old after a while , so we change up the buzz a little . It's a bad habit . :(

Bad Habit
10-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
It's a bad habit . :(

Huh? Wut??? :huh You talkin to me?

Quad18star
10-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Huh? Wut??? :huh You talkin to me?

LOL .... Everything happens in threes :macho

MXER017
10-08-2004, 05:58 PM
I like smokin' drinkin' skinny girls and little debbie snack cakes does that make me a bad person........NO Its a choice all be it a bad one its still mine, and every day i wake up coughing and think man i should quit..........tomarrow:D

gyt-r450
10-08-2004, 07:46 PM
im 16:macho

Mxjunkie
10-08-2004, 07:53 PM
i put it this way, if all those things werent bad for u, minors would be allowed to use/have them. ive never done chew w.e u wanna call it, dont plan on it! id rather go ride then go out and put crap in my mouth and smoke into my lungs! the air is dirty enough now a days i dont wanna make it even worse ;)

DEAL
10-08-2004, 08:06 PM

have we had a thread on STDs yet? :confused: :eek:

I don't think you have to worry about any sexual intercourse related topics on this site lol.

bulkdriverlp
10-08-2004, 08:37 PM
was 16 chewed red man for a bout 6 months then hawken then started smokin now im still smokin after 18 years. all of them are dumb habbits you should quit while you can, just bit o advice.

ny300exrider
10-08-2004, 08:47 PM
im 15 never touched a cig, weed, or drank. its not that im scared but i want to stay in shape and become better at the things i do instead of wasting away doing that crap. when i get older i guess i might drink once and awhile but alchohal just taste like crap to me. i guess id rather just have soda or something. another main thing is i save every bit of money towards my quad, id probly have half the stuff on it now if i had to buy smokes.

fastmofo
10-08-2004, 09:04 PM
I started chewing when I was a freshmen in highschool, started on kodiak ice, and skoal mint, chewed those for a year, switched to kodiak wintergreen and Grizzly winter green. now 17 and a senior in highschool and hate that I chew...

waste of money, you don't need nicotine, but once your addicted too it, it sux.. i chewed easily a tin a day for over a year, now im cutting back, a tin lasts me about 2 days.. eventually trying to faze it out. but its hard.. take my advice, aswell as everyone elses. if you havent chewed long, or even if you have, QUIT!!

occasionally i can make it on 2 or 3 dips a day, but its hard.. i even mastered chewing in school and not getting caught, nothing to be proud of, just showing you its addicting as hell, and not in a good way like sex.

JOEX
10-08-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm only guilty of abusing my monkey... :eek: :o
Is your monkey named Bubbles?:confused: :devil:

My beer seems to cause me to develop a leak:o :p

JOEX
10-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
I don't think you have to worry about any sexual intercourse related topics on this site lol.
Unless you consider carpal tunnel syndrom an STD:blah:

JOEX
10-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by MXER017
I like smokin' drinkin' skinny girls and little debbie snack cakes does that make me a bad person........NO Its a choice all be it a bad one its still mine, and every day i wake up coughing and think man i should quit..........tomarrow:D
Just a reminder for everyone, the more you drink, chew or smoke the sooner tomorrow wont come;)

quadvirgin27
10-08-2004, 09:20 PM

If you really wanna know................ he won't be saying ANYTHING once his damn lip and and jawbone are gone from cancer...............Don't laugh a**hole, it happened to my mom, and she only smoked...................proud to say I never have nor will I EVER smoke........I don't like to stink:blah:

fastmofo
10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
I don't like to stink

Sorry to hear about your mother... i preffer to get my stink finger differently then smoking ;)

quadvirgin27
10-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by fastmofo
i preffer to get my stink finger differently then smoking ;) [/B]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Dude!!! :rolleyes: I meant smelling like smoke!!!!! You perv!!!!!! :devil:

EXtremeEXer50
10-08-2004, 10:52 PM
I tried my first ciggarette when iwas like 10 i was hanging around with deffinately the wrong crowd. now i have been smoking constantly for the past 2 years i am15. dont get me wrong im not one of those kids who are bad and dont care about school and stuff but i do like to party. and i have tried maryjuanna a good bit of times but that **** isnt worth it and i am deffinately trying to quit smoking!

SGA
10-08-2004, 11:14 PM
I get a kick out of you young ones bragging that you never have smoked or drank. Heck, you're 15 or 16! You have no business doing those things that young.

Serious though, i'm not anyones daddy here, so i'm not gonna scold anyone.

All of you are smart people and know whats good and bad for you.

hondaracer305
10-08-2004, 11:43 PM
as much as people smoke and dip in my school, i am proud i dont do it. I may still be young, but i had the choice 6 years ago, only puffed a cig once, never touched another one. one time i was at a friends house with like 5 other people, everyone was smoking weed, they kept insisting i try it, i said no like 10 times before they ran out of weed. im happy the way i am, seeing quad riders smoking gives me a bad first impression on them, just my opinion. I wont date a girl who smokes, sorry. I only drink when its around me, i still know when to stop, ive never drank too much where i passed out, forgot what i did that night, or threw up. it was funny though, my friend had a little to much to drink so my other friend who was sober, gave him a front side and backside wedgie and his feet were off the ground :eek2: , he didnt remember it after 2 hours. anyway, like i said, im not a smoker and never will be, not my style.

MichaelS693
10-08-2004, 11:57 PM
im 17 years old.. i started smokin on a daily basis at 15 in no way do i think im cool... i hate it.... i started smokin because i did pot a few times and then just picked it up... yes i do drink too... just got home from someones house we went to to drink a few cold ones... my dad, cousin, and brother in law all dip.. i dip in front of my dad and he doesn't care.. its bad i know i really hate it... when people talk about being addicted i dont necessarily think that its your body needing the nicotine.. its more like a phsycological thing.. you have it in your head that u can get cigarettes and dip and whatnot therefore you arent gonna try stopping.. now if ur supply was cut off then u would just be like oh well.. you wouldnt be like... I GOTTA HAVE ONE NOOOWWWW! lol.. its just my opinion. but it does have a little to do with "addiction" but more involving the whole phsyclogical perspective.. thanks for listening... have a nice day:D

2001-400ex'er
10-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Im 15 and ive tried chew and I hate it. My brother chews so I guess he persueded me to try. Not worth the 5$ a tin and burning lip. The only thing thats good is the smell of Apple Blend Skoal (lol, tastes like sh*t though ).

Quad18star
10-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
as much as people smoke and dip in my school, i am proud i dont do it. I may still be young, but i had the choice 6 years ago, only puffed a cig once, never touched another one. one time i was at a friends house with like 5 other people, everyone was smoking weed, they kept insisting i try it, i said no like 10 times before they ran out of weed. im happy the way i am, seeing quad riders smoking gives me a bad first impression on them, just my opinion. I wont date a girl who smokes, sorry. I only drink when its around me, i still know when to stop, ive never drank too much where i passed out, forgot what i did that night, or threw up. it was funny though, my friend had a little to much to drink so my other friend who was sober, gave him a front side and backside wedgie and his feet were off the ground :eek2: , he didnt remember it after 2 hours. anyway, like i said, im not a smoker and never will be, not my style.

It's good that you don't let peer pressure talk you into things . I've been the victim of peer pressure on certain things , but I also have a head on my shoulders .

I started with weed cuz of peer pressure ... you go out to a party , someone offers and then they keep on insisting , and finally you just do it . And I'll honestly tell you , that I still do it . When I do do it , it's for a different kind of buzz ... drinking alcohol all the time gets "boring" after a while . Another reason why I do it , is because my government has passed laws that make it legal to do .... i know i'm not gunna get thrown into jail if I get caught with a joint in my hand . Contrary to what many people believe , marijuana is not as addictive or bad for you as cigarettes . Don't get me wrong .... any kind of smoke going into your lungs is bad .... but weed is not AS bad as smokes .

As for the drinking issue .... I used to be dumb when I was younger . I started drinkign when I was about 14 or so . Used to steal my dad's 6 pack and go get totally smashed off 6 beer and end up puking and passing out . It gradually got worse and it would turn into a 24 case every saturday night ... fall , pass out and puke . It finally clicked in , when I was about 19 that I can't continue doing this . I didn't drink any alcohol for about a year after that . Now when I go out to the bar , I'll have maybe 4 or 5 beer all night and just relax , dance and take it easy . I do however let loose once every few months and just go out and get sloshed . I think most everyone goes through it .

Not remembering how you got home is scary sometimes . Thats why if you're gunna go out and drink till you passout ... make sure you have a ride home.

MXER017
10-09-2004, 03:30 PM

Not remembering how you got home is scary sometimes . Thats why if you're gunna go out and drink till you passout ... make sure you have a ride home.

True that Im sitting at home on house arrest for the next 60 days waiting on the jail to empty out a little so i can go sit there,all because i didnt have a ride home.........or atleast didnt take nor ask for one.

Quad18star
10-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MXER017
True that Im sitting at home on house arrest for the next 60 days waiting on the jail to empty out a little so i can go sit there,all because i didnt have a ride home.........or atleast didnt take nor ask for one.

Ouch man ... that sucks . I don't drink and drive ... I can't afford to lose my license for 3 years :confused:

Atreyu
10-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Life's too short to shorten it..you're pretty much dying one second at a time. But then again you have to live life to the fullest. My perspective is why pay for something that will eventually kill me? Why would you want to depend on a substance? To each his own I guess. BTW- I smoked for about a year and then quit.

ny300exrider
10-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I get a kick out of you young ones bragging that you never have smoked or drank. Heck, you're 15 or 16! You have no business doing those things that young.

Serious though, i'm not anyones daddy here, so i'm not gonna scold anyone.

All of you are smart people and know whats good and bad for you.
around here, 3/4 of the kids i know and are in school with smoke, drink and do drugs. i think the rate goes up every year. im in 10th grade and see freshman with cigs above their ear, and people cutting to go smoke weed. its the stupidest thing, i think

markk
10-09-2004, 09:53 PM

Hey man i dont chew, But i do have a few freinds that do, If u read on copenhagen, I think that it says thay put Fiberglass into it, to Cut your lip, and let the nicoten in faster,
But to help your problem out, try MOVING the dip around our mouth dip on the front, then one side then the other!!

TCracin440ex
10-09-2004, 11:03 PM
proud to say ive never picked up a cancer stick, dipped, none of that stuff

i cant say that ive never smoked weed before because i have....but although i aint smoked weed in over a year now....the stuff just dont appeal to me...i got my fair share of it when i was 15-16 years old im about to turn 18 the 24th of this month and aint never smoked a cig and im not addicted to any drugs. I would smoke weed and drink occasionally. i knew when enough was enough.

eventually smoking weed, cigs, and alcohol takes over your life....you wont be able to go a day w/o the stuff. and i had control of it the entire time i ever did it and it never controlled me

I have a friend that is addicted to weed i mean he smokes from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed and i think spending that much money on weed is pointless...because when your that addicted to it you can no longer buy cheap weed you have to buy the stuff that cost like 200 bucks for a quater.

cig smokers are retarded...i mean i think some of them actually believe no 1 knows they smoke...kids come to school with the smell of cigs it about damn near kills me i cant stand the smell of cigs...when some 1 fires 1 up arround me i feel like my head is in a plastic bag and i cant breathe

my step dad smoked for a while i think 20 years or more...just last year he quit using that smoke away stuff....it actually works...but when he smoked my house smelled terrible...in the mornings before he would go to work he would light 1 up and i could be in a deep sleep and the smell alone would wake me up...thats something i really am proud of him for...because not only is has he stopped hurting himself, he stopped hurting us 3 that live in the house too because second hand smoke is just as bad as first hand.

i hate smoking and seeing some hot girl put a cig to the lips just kills her looks...bottom line

watching the fellas dip at school and spit the shyt into an empty 20oz bottle is about the most discusting thing ever....i about puke when i see them doing that stuff

SGA
10-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
proud to say ive never picked up a cancer stick, dipped, none of that stuff

i cant say that ive never smoked weed before because i have....but although i aint smoked weed in over a year now....the stuff just dont appeal to me...i got my fair share of it when i was 15-16 years old im about to turn 18 the 24th of this month and aint never smoked a cig and im not addicted to any drugs. I would smoke weed and drink occasionally. i knew when enough was enough.

eventually smoking weed, cigs, and alcohol takes over your life....you wont be able to go a day w/o the stuff. and i had control of it the entire time i ever did it and it never controlled me

I have a friend that is addicted to weed i mean he smokes from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed and i think spending that much money on weed is pointless...because when your that addicted to it you can no longer buy cheap weed you have to buy the stuff that cost like 200 bucks for a quater.

cig smokers are retarded...i mean i think some of them actually believe no 1 knows they smoke...kids come to school with the smell of cigs it about damn near kills me i cant stand the smell of cigs...when some 1 fires 1 up arround me i feel like my head is in a plastic bag and i cant breathe

my step dad smoked for a while i think 20 years or more...just last year he quit using that smoke away stuff....it actually works...but when he smoked my house smelled terrible...in the mornings before he would go to work he would light 1 up and i could be in a deep sleep and the smell alone would wake me up...thats something i really am proud of him for...because not only is has he stopped hurting himself, he stopped hurting us 3 that live in the house too because second hand smoke is just as bad as first hand.

i hate smoking and seeing some hot girl put a cig to the lips just kills her looks...bottom line

watching the fellas dip at school and spit the shyt into an empty 20oz bottle is about the most discusting thing ever....i about puke when i see them doing that stuff
Whats your point here?:D

TCracin440ex
10-10-2004, 12:52 AM
i dunno

allmixedup047
10-10-2004, 12:54 AM
OK, this is the way i see it. i am 18 years old ond hold the right to buy tabacco and porn. so im going to use that right, cause theres nothing like sitting in a strip club with a dip in hanging out with a couple of your best friends.:)

wow, all this talk about tabacco makes me need a some skoal!:(

dpizz450
10-10-2004, 09:04 AM
im 15 and i smoke cigs. im tryin to quit right now. ive been smokin for about a year or two. ive cut down right now from a pack a day to about 2 or 3 a day. ive tryed chewing tobacco, dont really liek that that much. ive never tried dip, i think that chit is just nasty looking and smells nasty.

honda350r
10-10-2004, 09:19 AM
It is the peoples choice to do what they want! I hate smokers because their choice effect my choice! Why should I have to breath their choice??

People who choose to smoke should only do it were it does not effect other peoples choices!!!

Sitting in front of the 7-11 or smoking in public effects other peoples choices and that is dead wrong!!

Please smoke your free choice till you die!!!!

TCracin440ex
10-10-2004, 09:23 AM
/\ /\ /\ agreed

dunnonuttin
10-11-2004, 04:12 PM
i tried smokin once. lit it up and the first thing that came to my mind was " you dumb idiot, you have asthma" and started chokin that mess up. that was the last time i would try smokin but i been stuck on dip ever since and i like it. i cant stand chew tobacco but i like copenhagen.my dad is tryin to get off chew and he is startin to dip. i dunno how much it will hurt me in the long run but i bet i might quite in my 30's. but i will never do drugs or smoke cigs cause that is plain shootin yourself in the foot. dip dont hurt people as bad as everything else so i stick to the little stuff;)

gyt-r450
10-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by gyt-r450
im 16:macho
and dont smoke or chew never have never will;)

allmixedup047
10-11-2004, 09:15 PM
nobody ever died from second hand skoal, and my lip might fall off, but atleast i can run to the hospital unlike smokers.;)

dhines
10-12-2004, 07:51 AM
Screw it - the world is going to end anyway - Smoke 'em up!! :macho

10-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by allmixedup047
nobody ever died from second hand skoal, and my lip might fall off, but atleast i can run to the hospital unlike smokers.;)

thats a good point. you only hurt yourself chewing.

400exdad
10-12-2004, 08:18 AM
If you are smoking, dipping, or chewing now, let this be the age that you stop! :D

sickmojave
10-12-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
If you are smoking, dipping, or chewing now, let this be the age that you stop! :D

That's easier said than done :(

zephead400ex
10-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex

Weed is not a drug, its a weed.
Can no longer buy the cheap weed? WTF are you talking about? $200 a 1/4???? HAHA!...I'm not going to touch that one, lmao!

I 100% agree that drugs can and will wreck your life. I will also agree that if your friend smokes "from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed" I think both him and his family have a problem! Are his parents around? Any positive influences in his life?

I have made some decisions that I regret just like the next guy, but that is called life. Live it and learn it.

Now...were did I lay that bowl?:devil: :macho

Taco
10-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Can no longer buy the cheap weed? WTF are you talking about? $200 a 1/4???? HAHA!...I'm not going to touch that one, lmao!

I 100% agree that drugs can and will wreck your life. I will also agree that if your friend smokes "from the time he wakes up till the time he goes to bed" I think both him and his family have a problem! Are his parents around? Any positive influences in his life?

I have made some decisions that I regret just like the next guy, but that is called life. Live it and learn it.

Now...were did I lay that bowl?:devil: :macho My sentiments exactly:cool:

10-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
That's easier said than done :(

No it's not!!!! all you have to do is tell yourself you are not going to do it and don't do it anymore. It is not that hard if you really want to quit!!!!!

Taco
10-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
No it's not!!!! all you have to do is tell yourself you are not going to do it and don't do it anymore. It is not that hard if you really want to quit!!!!! Is that how you got off of Heroin and Crack???? :confused:

10-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Who said I am off it????????:confused:

I said you have to want to stop before that works!!!!

Taco
10-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Who said I am off it????????:confused:

I said you have to want to stop before that works!!!! lmgdao now where did I lay those dirty needles:confused: :blah:

hondarider2006
10-12-2004, 11:42 AM

I will have to agree with you:cool:

10-12-2004, 11:43 AM
I have quit a lot of things in my life but crack nor heroin are one of them:(

UglyMotha™
10-12-2004, 11:49 AM
I have quit a lot of things in my life but crack nor heroin are one of them:(

still on crack huh :o i feel for yah buddy :( you need to get help :o

Taco
10-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha�
still on crack huh :o i feel for yah buddy :( you need to get help :o Why you making those faces at GNCCer, you think he is cute or something????:p

10-12-2004, 11:55 AM
still on crack huh :o i feel for yah buddy :( you need to get help :o

hey buddy stfu I thought I told you to stop posting in my post. quit trying to make me look bad!!!:blah:

UglyMotha™
10-12-2004, 12:03 PM
psssshhh both of you http://ohiomafiariders.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/images/smiles/kissass.gif

phatswinn
10-12-2004, 01:09 PM
ill be 18 in november, and ive been smoking since i was 12 when my parents split up. and from that day on ive always had the voice inside my head telling me im stupid for doing it. I get addicted to things easiely too, liek if i dont have mt dew for a day im a prick till i get one, oh and never get the green from people you dont know!! i got some laced with crack without knowing it, i was feining for something reallllly bad and i didnt even know what it was for!

anyway, that chewing tobacco sucks , all tobacco sucks

p.s. 1/4 oz. should only cost u in the range of $80 give or take $10 on the quality, adn you should be able to get an oz of shwag for about $90-$110

MY450R
10-12-2004, 01:32 PM
smokin weed is great
when did you ever hear of anyone dieing from smokin weed?
never is the answer
smokin weed isn't half as bad as getting drunk and it only lasts a little while
the only difference is one is legal and one isn't
not that im a big herb fan but i dont think it ever hurt anyone

dunnonuttin
10-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
smokin weed is great
when did you ever hear of anyone dieing from smokin weed?
never is the answer
smokin weed isn't half as bad as getting drunk and it only lasts a little while
the only difference is one is legal and one isn't
not that im a big herb fan but i dont think it ever hurt anyone were you high when you posted that or are you really that stupid?:huh :rolleyes:

DEAL
10-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
ill be 18 in november, and ive been smoking since i was 12 when my parents split up. and from that day on ive always had the voice inside my head telling me im stupid for doing it. I get addicted to things easiely too, liek if i dont have mt dew for a day im a prick till i get one, oh and never get the green from people you dont know!! i got some laced with crack without knowing it, i was feining for something reallllly bad and i didnt even know what it was for!

anyway, that chewing tobacco sucks , all tobacco sucks

p.s. 1/4 oz. should only cost u in the range of $80 give or take $10 on the quality, adn you should be able to get an oz of shwag for about $90-$110

You smoked some crack weed .. so you started feineing? Lol
I know people who have done coke, crack etc .. not that I have ever done it but I know for a fact it takes a little more than a sprinkle in a bit of weed to get you "Feining" for it.

Taco
10-12-2004, 06:18 PM
were you high when you posted that or are you really that stupid?:huh :rolleyes: Whats stupid about that??? Alcohol is a way more serious drug than weed if you ask me.

DEAL
10-12-2004, 06:21 PM
were you high when you posted that or are you really that stupid?:huh :rolleyes:

Hes actually right.
Sure if you smoke it enough it can make you lazy, but thats your own choice , I have seen people get screwed up over the stuff, but I bet you there is 10 people who got screwed up from alcohol for every one person who got screwed up over weed.

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I've never seen anyone overdose on weed .

It's actually more dangerous to smoke a cig than it is to smoke weed . Just play it smart if you do smoke pot ... don't drive ... you get as impaired as if you were drinking and driving .

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2004, 06:30 PM
heres the bottom line: all that **** is bad for you but you can make the damn choice on youre own if you want to screw up.......there thats all

400exrules
10-12-2004, 06:36 PM
sex can wait, masturbate

DEAL
10-12-2004, 06:44 PM
heres the bottom line: all that **** is bad for you but you can make the damn choice on youre own if you want to screw up.......there thats all

See , you make it sound like .. if you smoke, drink or smoke pot.. your screwing up your life.
Which .. is actually not true at all.

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
sex can wait, masturbate

But But But .... It's just not the same .... LOL:p

phatswinn
10-12-2004, 06:54 PM
You smoked some crack weed .. so you started feineing? Lol
I know people who have done coke, crack etc .. not that I have ever done it but I know for a fact it takes a little more than a sprinkle in a bit of weed to get you "Feining" for it.

i think it was crack and it prolly wasnt just a sprinkle, cuz he told me to be take it easy with it, but there was something very addictive in it and i was jonsin for a week:eek2: sad...but true and i smoke my share of green

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 06:57 PM
i think it was crack, but there was something very addictive in it and i was jonsin for a week:eek2: sad...but true and i smoke my share of green

I had some that was laced once .... you trip hard . Thats why you should always know who and where and what you're getting .

One thing I am addicted to , is Candies . MMM MMM MMM .... I love Halloween .... only time of year that I can buy big bags of candies and have a justification . Get about 20 kids maybe on Halloween and I buy about 4 BIG bags of candies ..... they never go to waste :devil:

phatswinn
10-12-2004, 07:02 PM
theres nothign wore than when ya send ur buddy out to get double cheese burgers for u when ur stoned and he slipps shrooms in it

10-12-2004, 07:08 PM
I had some that was laced once .... you trip hard . Thats why you should always know who and where and what you're getting .

One thing I am addicted to , is Candies . MMM MMM MMM .... I love Halloween .... only time of year that I can buy big bags of candies and have a justification . Get about 20 kids maybe on Halloween and I buy about 4 BIG bags of candies ..... they never go to waste :devil:

fatty:rolleyes:

j/k halloween is the bomb free candy and you can do some awesome pranks.

ny300exrider
10-12-2004, 07:17 PM
yeaaa i admit i still go out and find those bowls that say take one hehe. im 15 and still love my candy. mmmm
id rather sit down with a bowl of candy then smoke.

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by sEX
fatty:rolleyes:

j/k halloween is the bomb free candy and you can do some awesome pranks.

Fatty .... hell im 140 LBS . :blah:

I'm too old to go out and collect candy and do all those pranks .... i've grown up and I'm now the one that gives out candies and yells at the kids when they kick over my pumpkin .

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 07:24 PM
theres nothign wore than when ya send ur buddy out to get double cheese burgers for u when ur stoned and he slipps shrooms in it

LMMFAO .... ouch ..... " mmmm this burger is ahhh trippy " lol .

McDs at 1am is GOOOOOOOD .... hell anything tastes good . And when I say anything , I mean anything ...... ever see a bunch of 20 year olds fight over a bowl of Potatoe Salad ??? We had no forks or spoons , so we decided All Dressed Chips would make good spoons . That bowl of Potatoe Salad didn't last 5 minutes .

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 07:40 PM

i think its under the seat of the 400. dont forget it!:devil:

10-12-2004, 07:44 PM
never smoked... i have some problems with anxiety and i was real big on pills cuz they numbed my feelings and it was hard to get caught with them. I started takin one vicoden, it didnt do much so i started takin 2 or 3 of them wooooo weeeee. Neways i finally got my hands on some xanax, some real anxiety medicine, and i took two full bars and they messed me up real good, i took one at 9 am and one more at 12 and i was still messed up when i got home, i do think i went a lil overboard with them and got caught at home cuz i couldnt control myself and it was obvious i was on something. after that i decided to quit. I had been seeing a psyco doc. and my parents decied to tell him i took the xanax and he asked me a few ?S and put me on some non addictive anxiety medicine called buspar, i have yet to take them, i get the prescription filled this thursday, i hope they work, i am tired of takin pills illegaly, btw yes i kno vicoden is a pill for pain, but it still numbed my feelings when i took 2. also i figured when im older i might try pot, but not anytime soon, i dont wanna take any chances of getting caught or messin with my memory.

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2004, 07:48 PM
See , you make it sound like .. if you smoke, drink or smoke pot.. your screwing up your life.
Which .. is actually not true at all.

id rather do other things with my life, like make a good living so i can afford to race.....not getting ****ed up every weekend like most college students....who IMO dont have much of a life if thats all they want to accomplish..... i just have more self control than most ppl i guess.... id rather not have a police record for doing something horribly stupid that prevents me from getting that great paying job

but thats just my way of life and how i live, think what you want bc i really dont give a crap

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by member
never smoked... i have some problems with anxiety and i was real big on pills cuz they numbed my feelings and it was hard to get caught with them, started takin one vicoden, it didnt do much so i started takin 2 or 3 of them wooooo weeeee neways i finally got my hands on some xanax some real anxiety medicine and i took two full bars and they messed me up took one at 9 am and one more at 12 and i was still messed up when i got home, i do think tho i went a lil overboard with them and got caught at home, i couldnt control myself and it was obvious i was on something, i had been seeing a psyco doc. and my parents decied to tell him i took the xanax and he asked me a few ?S and put me on some non addictive anxiety medicine called buspar, i have yet to take them, i get the prescription filled this thursday, i hope they work, i am tired of takin pills illegaly, btw yes i kno vicoden is a pill for pain, but it still numbed my feelings when i took 2. also i figured when im older i might try pot, but not anytime soon, i dont wanna take any chances of getting caught or messin with my memory

I've seen quite a few people get addicted to pills and a lot needed to go into rehab to get cleaned up . They are so easy to get addicted to and it's so hard to come off them . It's a good thing you got "caught" in the earlier stages of it . Marijuana might help calm your anxiety , but I wouldn't recommend you using it . There are better ways to do it .

10-12-2004, 07:55 PM
i know, i thought of getting caught as a blessing.

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 07:55 PM
id rather do other things with my life, like make a good living so i can afford to race.....not getting ****ed up every weekend like most college students....who IMO dont have much of a life if thats all they want to accomplish..... i just have more self control than most ppl i guess.... id rather not have a police record for doing something horribly stupid that prevents me from getting that great paying job

but thats just my way of life and how i live, think what you want bc i really dont give a crap
you only live life once, experience the fun things when your young. you have the whole rest of your life to get a job. whats the point of making money and having a lot of cool things if your not going to be a little stupid with them every once in a while.

racing might be everything to you, but for 99% of the people on here, racing is a small part of a big life.

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2004, 07:58 PM
you only live life once, experience the fun things when your young. you have the whole rest of your life to get a job. whats the point of making money and having a lot of cool things if your not going to be a little stupid with them every once in a while.

racing might be everything to you, but for 99% of the people on here, racing is a small part of a big life.

i have fun without getting ****ed up to do it....trust me there is a lot more to life than getting trashed.....but i guess most people are too dense to realize it :rolleyes:

10-12-2004, 07:59 PM

i kno someone who just wanted to have fun with xtc and is to retarded now to get a job:o

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:05 PM

I respect your way of life and your opinions . But you don't have to be the "perfect person" per say to get a good job ..... There are a LOT of top executives , company owners , actors etc that drink and do drugs . When I drink or smoke weed , I do it because I want to do it . I go out and have a good time .... different people have different perspectives as to what a good time is . I go out to the bar .... i drink and 90% of the time i leave being drunk . I hang out with friends after a long week at work ... crack open a few beers and maybe get high ..... it doesn't make me any different from the person that doesn't drink or smoke pot . I had 90% average all through highschool .... I was almost a 4.0 student in college ... I have a great job now ... I'm in Management with a large company and I NEVER gave my parents any trouble nor do I have a police record .

So I personally don't think that because I drink or get high makes me less eligable to receive a good paying job or a higher position than someone that doesn't drink or do drugs.

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 08:08 PM
i have fun without getting ****ed up to do it....trust me there is a lot more to life than getting trashed.....but i guess most people are too dense to realize it :rolleyes:
most of them realize it. there are endless choices to live your life. there are many decisions to be made. most people do all of there exploring with drugs and alcohol in there younger years, like late teens early twenties. most people grow out of doing all that stuff when it comes time to take on more responsibility. but what im trying to say is, take advantage of being young and not having much responsibility. if some people dont choose to do so, than thats fine. but they have no right to tell others that they are stupid, or "dense" for making some decisions in life. not talking directly to you.

and wasnt this thread about tabacco? we have some thread hi-jackers on here.:blah:

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:10 PM

The thing is ... to you getting trashed isn't as fun as going out racing . But to someone else , getting trashed is a lot more fun that ridding a Quad . Thats why there are so many different people in this world .

I don't understand how you can call someone dense because they go out and party , drink , get trashed . Some people work 80 hours a week and don't have hobbies like riding a quad , goign fishing , going camping etc ...... they prefer to go out and drink and party . I don't see whats wrong with going out to a bar , letting loose and meeting new people !!!!:rolleyes:

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2004, 08:13 PM
I respect your way of life and your opinions . But you don't have to be the "perfect person" per say to get a good job ..... There are a LOT of top executives , company owners , actors etc that drink and do drugs . When I drink or smoke weed , I do it because I want to do it . I go out and have a good time .... different people have different perspectives as to what a good time is . I go out to the bar .... i drink and 90% of the time i leave being drunk . I hang out with friends after a long week at work ... crack open a few beers and maybe get high ..... it doesn't make me any different from the person that doesn't drink or smoke pot . I had 90% average all through highschool .... I was almost a 4.0 student in college ... I have a great job now ... I'm in Management with a large company and I NEVER gave my parents any trouble nor do I have a police record .

So I personally don't think that because I drink or get high makes me less eligable to receive a good paying job or a higher position than someone that doesn't drink or do drugs.

try that in texas and see how long you make it :rolleyes:

and by the way i dont care if any of that stuff was legal for anyone to do it, i wouldnt do it anyway, i think its a pathetic excuse for someone to be someone else they arent, and a pathetic excuse to take the easy way out. yeah ive drank before but ive really only gotten drunk twice in my life and i think it was really stupid bc why get so trashed u dont remember anything?? no point in that... i dont think im a "perfect person" at all, i have my flaws, but im not going to be an idiot and get trashed every weekend or mess my life up bc of some stupid decision....anyways im through with this......you guys can mess yourselves up all you want, but its really pathetic and lousy and did i mention a BIG TURN OFF for most girls that are worth anything to begin with. and i know im definitely not winning any popularity contests but i dont care... just giving my blunt opinion

phatswinn
10-12-2004, 08:13 PM
LMMFAO .... ouch ..... " mmmm this burger is ahhh trippy " lol .

McDs at 1am is GOOOOOOOD .... hell anything tastes good . And when I say anything , I mean anything ...... ever see a bunch of 20 year olds fight over a bowl of Potatoe Salad ??? We had no forks or spoons , so we decided All Dressed Chips would make good spoons . That bowl of Potatoe Salad didn't last 5 minutes .

they tasted weird but i though it was the cotton mouth then about half an hour later i looked over at him and just said ****U!

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 08:20 PM

and by the way i dont care if any of that stuff was legal for anyone to do it, i wouldnt do it anyway, i think its a pathetic excuse for someone to be someone else they arent, and a pathetic excuse to take the easy way out. yeah ive drank before but ive really only gotten drunk twice in my life and i think it was really stupid bc why get so trashed u dont remember anything?? no point in that... i dont think im a "perfect person" at all, i have my flaws, but im not going to be an idiot and get trashed every weekend or mess my life up bc of some stupid decision....anyways im through with this......you guys can mess yourselves up all you want, but its really pathetic and lousy and did i mention a BIG TURN OFF for most girls that are worth anything to begin with. and i know im definitely not winning any popularity contests but i dont care... just giving my blunt opinion
wow, you need to smoke some pot.:blah: j/k

so your saying any girl that likes a guy that has been trashed or has smoked pot isnt worth anything?:huh just to let you know, thats 99% of the worlds women population you just mentioned.

10-12-2004, 08:22 PM

blunt opinion ..... lol:D

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 08:23 PM
blunt opinion ..... lol:D

rotflmfao!!!! hahahaha. i didnt catch that.:D

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:29 PM

I'm not trying to start an arguement but more of a discussion about a topic .
How are you being someone else when you get trashed??? Also Trashed doesn't mean you don't remember anything the next morning . I've been "trashed" and remember everything that happened the previous night . Some people might think going riding or racing every weekend is something "stupid" .... we all know the risks of racing .... one bad crash and your life could be screwed up for the rest of your days . As far as doing it in Texas ... and I wouldn't get very far ... Texas is no different from anywhere else in the world . Trust me .... many top people in companies drink and do drugs .

If alcohol is so bad , why is it legal ?? Here in Canada , marijuana is legal ..... if it was so bad , why would a government legalize it? It's a NATURAL growing plant .

FourFiftyFour
10-12-2004, 08:30 PM
wow, you need to smoke some pot.:blah: j/k

so your saying any girl that likes a guy that has been trashed or has smoked pot isnt worth anything?:huh just to let you know, thats 99% of the worlds women population you just mentioned.

i will never smoke that stuff, cant a person actually not do drugs and smoke and be considered normal these days? i guess not. geez freaking get a life and back off

im not saying if they ever had done stuff like that but if they reguarly do it..... then i think they arent worth much

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 08:30 PM
i say this conversation ends, and we just relax and drink a cold one.

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:37 PM
they tasted weird but i though it was the cotton mouth then about half an hour later i looked over at him and just said ****U!

ROFLMAO ...... after that you just sit back and enjoy the buzz .

It's funny how everyone is saying how bad all these drugs are .... but for most of us , who's parents grew up in the 60's and 70's , they at one point in their life tried it .

I know my dad smoked pot , did mushrooms , even did acid . My dad was in his teens and early 20s during the 60's . And he told me he did all this stuff . The thing is , he was able to tell me the dangers of taking LSD , what happens when you trip on shrooms etc . He's always told me .... if you're gunna do any of it , be responsible .

People say ... "oh the people that do drugs don't have anything in their life , they'll never get good jobs blah blah blah" .... Well it aint exactly correct . My old man worked 33 years with a company and made well over $30 an hour , full benefits and full retirement package . We live a good life ... we have a home , 3 cars , a cottage and a dog :blah: I've never caused trouble for my parents or been arrested for a crime . But I guess my dad really messed up for doing drugs back in the day . :rolleyes:

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:42 PM
i will never smoke that stuff, cant a person actually not do drugs and smoke and be considered normal these days? i guess not. geez freaking get a life and back off

im not saying if they ever had done stuff like that but if they reguarly do it..... then i think they arent worth much

Sure a person can not do drugs , or drink , or smoke and be concidered normal .

But can't a person enjoy having a few drinks , smoke marijuana and not be outcasted from society and not be thought of as "not being worth much"

Whats so different from the person that drinks every weekend , and the person that drinks 2 large coffees everyday???

Or whats the difference between the person that smokes weed everyday , and the person that smokes cigarrettes everyday??

::: Notice I'm trying to bring the cigarrettes back into this conversation :blah: :::::

allmixedup047
10-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Sure a person can not do drugs , or drink , or smoke and be concidered normal .

But can't a person enjoy having a few drinks , smoke marijuana and not be outcasted from society and not be thought of as "not being worth much"

Whats so different from the person that drinks every weekend , and the person that drinks 2 large coffees everyday???

Or whats the difference between the person that smokes weed everyday , and the person that smokes cigarrettes everyday??

::: Notice I'm trying to bring the cigarrettes back into this conversation :blah: :::::
theres not much difference, other than one of the two people are more opened minded, unlike some.:rolleyes:

speedy400
10-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Well I'd be 16, all my friends are druggies are drink, except one or 2, and 1 of them recently did weed I guess for a week. I got a buzz off beer once, otherwise I'm totally clean, of everything but adrenline. I'm the "clean kid" and the "motorhead" of my class of 150ppl. I think thats sad, if your a druggy or what not, it just shows you dont have the balls to deal with life's little "surprises", ext. , adleast thats my opinion.-darren

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 08:53 PM
theres not much difference, other than one of the two people are more opened minded, unlike some.:rolleyes:

Very true ....

I don't know if its just in Canada or maybe in the uSA too , but do the cigarette packages in the USA have picture son the front of them of what smoking does to the body?? I know up here , all cigarette packages have 1/3 of it as a picture ... some pretty nasty ones also ... like rotted teeth , pictures of lungs from second hand smoke .... pictures of mothers pushing baby carriages . Also I know that the CART Racing series ( ones with drivers like Paul Tracy etc) aren't allowed to advertise cigarette products on their cars . It really impacted the CART series up here because most of the cars are sponsored by major cigarette companies . If you really read whats in a cigarette , you might as well go under your sink and take out all your dangerous clenaing products and inhale their fumes . DISCUSTING !!!!

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by speedy400
Well I'd be 16, all my friends are druggies are drink, except one or 2, and 1 of them recently did weed I guess for a week. I got a buzz off beer once, otherwise I'm totally clean, of everything but adrenline. I'm the "clean kid" and the "motorhead" of my class of 150ppl. I think thats sad, if your a druggy or what not, it just shows you dont have the balls to deal with life's little "surprises", ext. , adleast thats my opinion.-darren

LOL ...... I have the balls to deal with life's little surprises . I've almost died twice , I've lost family members and many friends in the last few years . I lost someone close to the family just this past weekend . Don't think that everyone that smokes pot or drinks , does it because they can't deal with life .

I drink and smoke marijuana because I want to ... not because I need it to deal with problems in my life . I do it because I enjoy it . You can get into a totally different mind set if you're drunk or high .

I find it funny , that people always have a negative attitude towards someone that smokes pot ... yet the person has never tried it. You don't understand what happens when you get High . You get an adreneline rush jumping 60 feet over a jump .... others get a rush when they get high . Getting high is a TOTALLY different buzz than drinking .... it's actually a fun buzz . But I guess I'm a "sad person" because I smoke pot and that I can't deal with life's problems ..... Don't knock it until you try it .

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 09:22 PM
LOL ...... I have the balls to deal with life's little surprises . I've almost died twice , I've lost family members and many friends in the last few years . I lost someone close to the family just this past weekend . Don't think that everyone that smokes pot or drinks , does it because they can't deal with life .

I drink and smoke marijuana because I want to ... not because I need it to deal with problems in my life . I do it because I enjoy it . You can get into a totally different mind set if you're drunk or high .

I find it funny , that people always have a negative attitude towards someone that smokes pot ... yet the person has never tried it. You don't understand what happens when you get High . You get an adreneline rush jumping 60 feet over a jump .... others get a rush when they get high . Getting high is a TOTALLY different buzz than drinking .... it's actually a fun buzz . But I guess I'm a "sad person" because I smoke pot and that I can't deal with life's problems ..... Don't knock it until you try it .

Well, if you drop the bong in the hot tub, be careful what you grab a hold of... remember, I soak in the buff... :p

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 09:26 PM
did i mention a BIG TURN OFF for most girls that are worth anything to begin with. and i know im definitely not winning any popularity contests but i dont care... just giving my blunt opinion

did I mention I don't do drugs... and just quit drinking? :confused:

also... you said blunt! :D

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Well, if you drop the bong in the hot tub, be careful what you grab a hold of... remember, I soak in the buff... :p

ROFLMMFAO ......... It's easy to tell the difference between a bong and a cocktail sausage . :devil: ;)

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 09:29 PM
did I mention I don't do drugs... and just quit drinking? :confused:

also... you said blunt! :D

Chit Bart ..... you've officially gotten old . Quit drinking ??? DAMN ... I'll just stock the fridge with Labatt .5 .... Non Alcoholic beer .... drink about 24 of those in an hou and you MIGHT feel a bit of a buzz . You drink that , while I lay back in the hot tub and get smashed on real beer . :devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Chit Bart ..... you've officially gotten old . Quit drinking ??? DAMN ... I'll just stock the fridge with Labatt .5 .... Non Alcoholic beer .... drink about 24 of those in an hou and you MIGHT feel a bit of a buzz . You drink that , while I lay back in the hot tub and get smashed on real beer . :devil:

ssshhh! that was just for her to read! :D

cocktail? I've got a story for you...

time for a nightcap... :p

Quad18star
10-12-2004, 09:36 PM
ssshhh! that was just for her to read! :D

cocktail? I've got a story for you...

time for a nightcap... :p

LMAO ..... it sure will be a cocktail as soon as it hits the water from the hole I'm gunna cut out in the ice to jump in . Northing like a Polar Bear dip ..... from the HOT water of the hot tub , to the freezing cold waters of the lake . Wanna see soemthing get your heart racing ... OH MAN !!!!!!!!!Makes you enjoy the beer a lot more when you get back into the hot tub after the lake .

SGA
10-12-2004, 11:16 PM
This is a no win thread. Some people do drugs, some dont. Some like the color red, some like the color blue. You get the idea.

Personally, I dont think anything used in moderation will hurt you. Such as one or two beers a day, or one or two cigarettes daily, one or two dips daily and so on.

The problem lies with some people not being able to use these things in moderation, which then causes problems for everyone around that person.

Thats why these things are illegal or age restricted, because they make us feel good and alot people cannot handle the responsibility of knowing when to stop.

DEAL
10-13-2004, 04:04 AM

See ,I didn't say there was nothing more to life then getting trashed.
If the collage students want to get trashed every weekend, let them, they probably work hard and deserve to have a good time.
Stop hatin.

10-13-2004, 09:18 AM
With all this argueing I want to get into it still. I have never tried any illegal drugs nor do I ever want to. People that do to be honest I think less of them. to disagree with a lot of you NO you are not being youself while using drugs and I don't why anyone would want to. I know several people that do smoke pot on occation and I am OK with them. It's the people that are consumed by it that I do not like, along with people that brag about it, and people who proud that they do drugs. You need to find somthing different about your self to be proud of! As far as it hurting your job? about 3 to 5 people a month are forced to leave our company due to drugs, through testing. I have seen a lot of evidence that show that you have a safer work environment when those type of people are not areound!!!!

zephead400ex
10-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Greg, your cool!:D

AHHHH!!! Who the hell cares about what can happen in Texas or how your perceived in Texas? Why do people from Texas have their heads up their rears and think that their state is above all others, like it is any different then the other 49 states!?!?!?!!!!! For some reason, I see people from Texas always running their mouth about how "were from Texas...we're better than you..." Really pisses me off! There's one thing I had to hit on. Cdalechick, I'm not flaming you, just get very annoyed with dumb remarks like that.

Now, about getting f*ucked up. When someone does a drug for recreation in moderation they are not going to become some psycho killer running through the neighborhood with a gun shooting at people like they have been portrayed in this thread, on tv, in the papers, etc. Granted, you hear about people doing things like this which is very unfortunate, but a person that knows right from wrong, good from bad, is not going to become a maniac because he smoked some pot, ate some shrooms, smoked a foily, snorted a rail, rolled on exstasy, etc.

I have so many other things that I could touch on but trying to get people to not be narrow minded is like trying to get John Kerry to make a solid stance on any given issue.

Eminem says it best:
You wait, it ain't too late to finally see
What you closed-minded f*cks were too blind to see

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 09:50 AM
HAHAHA Thanks zephead400ex.

I don't brag about smoking marijuana , nor do I do it to be "cool" like some people might think . I do it because I simply enjoy it .... does that make me less of a person ??

I live in a country , where my Government has made it LEGAL for me to smoke it . If it was REALLY that BAD , and they had proof that marijuana really screws up your life , do you think they would have legalized it?

It's a plant that grows naturally , it's a plant that was and still is used by Natives in their spiritual rituals . It's known as "sweet grass" and they smoke it in their peace pipes . It's a plant that has been known to help with the pains of diseases such as arthritis , glocoma (? the eye disease) , severe headaches and migranes , as well as many others . It is legal for me to have pot plants growing in my home as long as they are under a certain height . It's legal for me to carry less than 30 grams on me as long as it's for my personal use and not for distribution .

People always say ... " Pot f**ks up your life " ..... The day I see a VALID claim that pot screwed up someone's life , then maybe my view on it will change but I've never heard of anyone dying because they smoked pot or they overdosed on it .

Same goes with mushrooms .... you can LEGALLY go to British Columbia and pick mushrooms . Tourists actually go there and pick them . It's something that grows naturally .

It would be nice to throw a couple of people that are so against drugs into Amsterdam and show them that not ALL people that do drugs are bad people .

bansheeguy77
10-13-2004, 10:03 AM
how do you get marijuana in canada? like can you walk into a convienence store and buy it or how does it come about. me and a few people were talking about it at work the other night and trying to figure that out.

Taco
10-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Ummmm kids Don't do drugs mmmmkay:blah:

Alright now this is what kinda pisses me off. First it goes alot to say that are Drug Laws are way off base when our "Free Country" has such uptight laws. Canada is on the right track and I believe CA has made some changes. And whats with all these friggin labels. Like theres Bob he's a pothead. WTF he is just Bob. Now damnit what was I talking about:devil:

Rico
10-13-2004, 10:23 AM
I like gettin hopped up on Cardio Stack.....:D

Taco
10-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I like gettin hopped up on Cardio Stack.....:D Is it Ok to mix with beer. It sure looked like it by the way you kept snaggin our beers:mad:

zephead400ex
10-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Like theres Bob he's a pothead. WTF he is just Bob. Now damnit what was I talking about:devil:

Now that's funny!...I don't care who ya are:D

BlueZ440
10-13-2004, 11:01 AM
I was 14 when I first started smoking the HERB..:D

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
how do you get marijuana in canada? like can you walk into a convienence store and buy it or how does it come about. me and a few people were talking about it at work the other night and trying to figure that out.

If it's precribed by a doctor , you can go to the local pharmacy and get it . If you want it for your persoanl use , people grow it . Like I said , It's legal to have a certain amount of plants under a certain height .

Kilabanshee
10-13-2004, 02:14 PM
I think weed is ok to smoke as long as its not an every day event. Ive seen lots of people even family members get their lives severly messed up from smoking weed and getting into other drugs. I tryed it when I was 12 in 2001 and ever since Ide do it on the acasional basis as long as your smart with the drug I feel it can relieve alot of stress and actuly helps some people concentrate. We had a long talk about legalizing weed in the U.S.A and think of how much the expenses would go down. If you made drugs legal people could come out with their more serious problems and there would be special places were you could fix their life and get them back to a normal basis. Also probobly around a billion dollars goes towards drug related things. Also less people would be in jail do to drug related crimes making taxes ect lower. Just a thought..........

zephead400ex
10-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
I think weed is ok to smoke as long as its not an every day event. Ive seen lots of people even family members get their lives severly messed up from smoking weed and getting into other drugs. I tryed it when I was 12 in 2001 and ever since Ide do it on the acasional basis as long as your smart with the drug I feel it can relieve alot of stress and actuly helps some people concentrate. We had a long talk about legalizing weed in the U.S.A and think of how much the expenses would go down. If you made drugs legal people could come out with their more serious problems and there would be special places were you could fix their life and get them back to a normal basis. Also probobly around a billion dollars goes towards drug related things. Also less people would be in jail do to drug related crimes making taxes ect lower. Just a thought..........

I've always said "intervention, not prevention!"

10-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Greg, your cool!:D

AHHHH!!! Who the hell cares about what can happen in Texas or how your perceived in Texas? Why do people from Texas have their heads up their rears and think that their state is above all others, like it is any different then the other 49 states!?!?!?!!!!! For some reason, I see people from Texas always running their mouth about how "were from Texas...we're better than you..." Really pisses me off! There's one thing I had to hit on. Cdalechick, I'm not flaming you, just get very annoyed with dumb remarks like that.

hey man im from texas and i dont think im better then people from another state

10-13-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee

also in a way it would make the drug safer, because when you buy some pot from your local drug dealer, how do you know its not laced with something else? if you are able to buy the drug from a drug store you will be ensured it isn't anything its not supposed to be.

zephead400ex
10-13-2004, 04:02 PM
hey man im from texas and i dont think im better then people from another state

I hear ya brother. I don't have a problem with anyone, just pretty annoying!
For instance, at the dunes last summer there were a bunch of dudes from Texas there who stood by the road the entire time, and kept yelling "TEXAS!" Do you ever hear anyone yell the name of the state their from?, no! Why, because no one gives a sh*t!! There are many things like this that always seems to involve Texas. My buddy just came back from visiting some people in Texas and he said all they would say was "well, here in Texas...blah, blah." They were sitting at a bar and some dudes at the other end kept telling him that "No one can drink Jack Daniels like us Texan's"

Anyway, it's not really relative to anything, just ranting because I saw it in this thread. Not flaming at all, just annoyed!

KANSAS!!!!!!:macho

Taco
10-13-2004, 04:10 PM
West Virginia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 05:42 PM
CANADA !!!!!!!! Wooot wooot :devil:

DEAL
10-13-2004, 05:53 PM
If it's precribed by a doctor , you can go to the local pharmacy and get it . If you want it for your persoanl use , people grow it . Like I said , It's legal to have a certain amount of plants under a certain height .

Its not completely legal, If you get caught with it they are much more forgiving or if they decide to fine you it doesn't go on your record.
Mushrooms are legal to grow as long as you don't dry them out.

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Its not completely legal, If you get caught with it they are much more forgiving or if they decide to fine you it doesn't go on your record.
Mushrooms are legal to grow as long as you don't dry them out.

I've been caught with half a baggy full ..... the cops just smiled and walked away and said take it easy .

Cops walked up to our ice hut when I was there with my buddies and we were blazzing . They opened the door and just said they hoped no one was driving home .

But you're right .... its legal is certain ways and illegal in other ways . If its wrapped for distribution , you're fawked if you get busted . If you get caught driving while you're high , it's the same fine as drinkign and driving . But if you're with a bunch of people getting high and minding your own business and aren't acting stupid and driving or anything , they usually just say have a goodnight or whatever .

I think it's done alot more good than harm now that they have "legallized it". Police can now concentrate more on busting the coke dealers and heroine dealers instead of busting the guy that is smoking pot and minding his own business . The government is also profiting from this ..... they grow marijuana in an old mine in Manitoba and it's used for medical purposes .

Which political person was it , that just a year or so ago admitted that he smoked pot when he was younger???

Kilabanshee
10-13-2004, 06:24 PM
But you're right .... its legal is certain ways and illegal in other ways . If its wrapped for distribution , you're fawked if you get busted . If you get caught driving while you're high , it's the same fine as drinkign and driving . But if you're with a bunch of people getting high and minding your own business and aren't acting stupid and driving or anything , they usually just say have a goodnight or whatever .

I think it's done alot more good than harm now that they have "legallized it". Police can now concentrate more on busting the coke dealers and heroine dealers instead of busting the guy that is smoking pot and minding his own business . The government is also profiting from this ..... they grow marijuana in an old mine in Manitoba and it's used for medical purposes .

Quad18Star
Is their any age like to smoke like 18 like they require for you to smoke ciggs in the U.S? If It's illegal to disribut then how can you get it? Iam alittle confused this is a pretty interesting topic though.

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Well heres the deal with the smoking thing . You have to be 19 years or older to buy cigarettes , but there isn't a smoking age . Liek if a cop sees you smoking and you're 15 , he won't do anything . They are actually trying to pass laws right now that will prohibit you from smoking in public ... like on a sidewalk or soemthing . In my city , they have already passed laws prohibiting people to smoke in stores , restaurants , anywhere within 30 feet on a public entrance .

As far as where do people get weed from ... some people grow it . Like ive said you can have plants under certain conditions . Everybody knows someone thats got plants growing . It isn't hard to find some .

JUSTINcredible
10-13-2004, 06:56 PM
i think pot keeps most ppl out of trouble... i smoke it once in a while and we are useualy just hanging out at someones house listining to some music or out on a 15mph cruise on a gravel road...

then there are other kids out drinking and driving and causing trouble, getting in fights, breaking things, just overall causing trouble..

DEAL
10-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I've been caught with half a baggy full ..... the cops just smiled and walked away and said take it easy .

Cops walked up to our ice hut when I was there with my buddies and we were blazzing . They opened the door and just said they hoped no one was driving home .

Which political person was it , that just a year or so ago admitted that he smoked pot when he was younger???

I know people who have been caught and had their weed taken away ... I guess it really depends on your age and the officer that catches you.

DEAL
10-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
i think pot keeps most ppl out of trouble... i smoke it once in a while and we are useualy just hanging out at someones house listining to some music or out on a 15mph cruise on a gravel road...

then there are other kids out drinking and driving and causing trouble, getting in fights, breaking things, just overall causing trouble..

Yeah thats one thing , you don't get voilent off of dope .. like you can from booze.

Quad18star
10-13-2004, 07:03 PM
I know people who have been caught and had their weed taken away ... I guess it really depends on your age and the officer that catches you.

Yeah .... I've seen cops take it away also on a few younger guys . All depends on the officers and how you act with them I guess . For the most part , cops have been pretty cool with the group of people I hang out with . Makes you wonder what the cops do when they take someones weed away .... I guess whats why they always eat donuts :blah:

True about the violence thing also .... I'm usually pretty mellow and just sit back and relax ... talk with friends , listen to music and eat whatever is in sight . :D

DEAL
10-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah .... I've seen cops take it away also on a few younger guys . All depends on the officers and how you act with them I guess . For the most part , cops have been pretty cool with the group of people I hang out with . Makes you wonder what the cops do when they take someones weed away .... I guess whats why they always eat donuts :blah:

True about the violence thing also .... I'm usually pretty mellow and just sit back and relax ... talk with friends , listen to music and eat whatever is in sight . :D

When your stoned you'd much rather sit and listen to some jimi hendrix or watch a movie then go out and fight or steal things ..

YFZ450Ridr
10-13-2004, 07:29 PM
When your stoned you'd much rather sit and listen to some jimi hendrix or watch a movie then go out and fight or steal things ..

im 14 when i used to smoke weed id make a nice big sandwhich and then take a peaceful nap:) glad to say tho that i no longer smoke any thing. never dipped before. do drink on occasion tho usually when its in front of me. i hang out with some people that smoke and they always hold it out in front of me and i grab it throw it on the ground and stomp it till its out:D

10-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
i hang out with some people that smoke and they always hold it out in front of me and i grab it throw it on the ground and stomp it till its out:D

damn thats mean

Taco
10-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Are we still arguing or did every one kiss and make up?:confused:

10-14-2004, 08:41 AM
I havn't got my kiss yet!!!!! and NO taco it can't come from you!

Taco
10-14-2004, 08:50 AM
I havn't got my kiss yet!!!!! and NO taco it can't come from you! http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/2up.gif

UglyMotha™
10-14-2004, 08:50 AM
did somebody say kiss :o :D

10-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Taco if you really want a Kiss you can Kiss my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that make you feel better?

Taco
10-14-2004, 10:07 AM
Taco if you really want a Kiss you can Kiss my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that make you feel better? How many times do I have to tell ya!!! I'm not like that:mad: :macho

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Are we still arguing or did every one kiss and make up?:confused:

Everyone should smoke pot and the world would be one big happy place . :blah: Half the people that are against pot , have never tried it !!!!!!

This is sure to start soemthing up again .;)

10-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Everyone should smoke pot and the world would be one big happy place . :blah: Half the people that are against pot , have never tried it !!!!!!

This is sure to start soemthing up again .;)

That's stupid, you are an idiot, pot is bad!!! how is that for my arguement?

Taco
10-14-2004, 10:18 AM
That's stupid, you are an idiot, pot is bad!!! how is that for my arguement? Sounds about on par for you;) :blah:

10-14-2004, 10:23 AM
i usually shoot just a little over par though!

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 10:28 AM
That's stupid, you are an idiot, pot is bad!!! how is that for my arguement?

HAHAHA ... no use for name calling . Tell me how pot is bad . Then I'll tell you hot pot isn't as bad as you think it is .... then the ball gets rolling on this subject again . better yet .... compare how pot is worse than cigarettes ...... How can a government and society justify cigarettes and not allow marijuana .

10-14-2004, 10:33 AM
I never said cigarettes were good either! I just feel that anything that has an efect on your body in the way drugs, tobacco or drinking have on you body is not good. Are you a lesser person for it? most people not. just the few that abuse these products. I am not saying I am perfect by any means I drink and I drink a lot when I drink. Why? because I like to. I think of my self as a lesser person for it. so I am definatly going to think of other people as lesser people for doing the same thing!

FourFiftyFour
10-14-2004, 10:47 AM
i think that it is lame to see people bragging about how they smoke pot on a forum :rolleyes:

maybe one day ya'll will grow up..... but I'm not holding my breath

UglyMotha™
10-14-2004, 10:58 AM
i think that it is lame to see people bragging about how they smoke pot on a forum :rolleyes:

maybe one day ya'll will grow up..... but I'm not holding my breath

seriously :o i guess thats when you know you really have no life :huh

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I never said cigarettes were good either! I just feel that anything that has an efect on your body in the way drugs, tobacco or drinking have on you body is not good. Are you a lesser person for it? most people not. just the few that abuse these products. I am not saying I am perfect by any means I drink and I drink a lot when I drink. Why? because I like to. I think of my self as a lesser person for it. so I am definatly going to think of other people as lesser people for doing the same thing!

Why would you think of yourself as lesser of a person for doing something that is complete legal??? :huh

Maybe this is why we have different views on the issue of pot ..... your government hasn't made it legal for you to possess or have the right to smoke it , as where my government has .

Cigarettes are probably 1000 times worse for you than marijuana is .... hell theres arsenic , tar and 100 other chemicals that can be used to scrub the paint off your walls . How many other drugs are there out there that are worse for the human body than what pot is?? I can think of lots . Diet pills are one , sports enhancement pills ..... that Createin crap that people take to enlarge their muscles . Read the fine print on it , and it tells you not to take it for months at a time because it can affect the organs in your body and lead to organ failure and possibly death . So is anyone that takes these kinds of things less of a person??

Cdalechick .... did I ever brag that I smoked pot??? No I openly admitted that I do smoke pot . Is it lame of me to say I smoke pot ?? I'm 21 years old .... I have a fulltime job that pays well ... I have my own car ... I pay my own bills ... I own my own quad ... my job gives me full medical benefits and I'll have a retirement package when I retire in 27 years from now , I don't have a criminal record . I think I've grown up quite well .... and yes I smoked pot since I was 16 .... seems like I've turned out pretty good . Maybe it's lame for someone that has never tried it , that doesn't know what it's like ,to have judgement over someone else . Maybe one day you'll grow up and realize passing judgement on someone before knowing facts about something is lame .... but I'm not gunna hold my breath to it .

FourFiftyFour
10-14-2004, 11:16 AM

Cdalechick .... did I ever brag that I smoked pot??? No I openly admitted that I do smoke pot . Is it lame of me to say I smoke pot ?? I'm 21 years old .... I have a fulltime job that pays well ... I have my own car ... I pay my own bills ... I own my own quad ... my job gives me full medical benefits and I'll have a retirement package when I retire in 27 years from now , I don't have a criminal record . I think I've grown up quite well .... and yes I smoked pot since I was 16 .... seems like I've turned out pretty good . Maybe it's lame for someone that has never tried it , that doesn't know what it's like ,to have judgement over someone else . Maybe one day you'll grow up and realize passing judgement on someone before knowing facts about something is lame .... but I'm not gunna hold my breath to it .

pretty much everything you have said in this whole damn thread has been lame as all hell. you are 21 years old so grow up. as much as you have been talking about how you smoke pot, it really does come across as BRAGGING. All the people that go to my college pretty much smoke pot or do some sort of drug and all of them smoke cigarettes and I think it is pretty damn stupid.....b/c all they talk about is how they are going to go home and smoke pot......woooooow can we say GET A LIFE??????? I dont care if you think I am close minded b/c I am not such an idiot that needs to start smoking the *****, its called SELF CONTROL, SELF RESPECT, and MORALS what makes me not want to smoke it.

UglyMotha™
10-14-2004, 11:18 AM
SHE'S GOT A VERY GOOD POINT :o ;)

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
pretty much everything you have said in this whole damn thread has been lame as all hell. you are 21 years old so grow up. as much as you have been talking about how you smoke pot, it really does come across as BRAGGING. All the people that go to my college pretty much smoke pot or do some sort of drug and all of them smoke cigarettes and I think it is pretty damn stupid.....b/c all they talk about is how they are going to go home and smoke pot......woooooow can we say GET A LIFE??????? I dont care if you think I am close minded b/c I am not such an idiot that needs to start smoking the *****, its called SELF CONTROL, SELF RESPECT, and MORALS what makes me not want to smoke it.

LMAO .... I have self control . I have self respect , I have morals . Let me get this straight ..... I'm lame because I smoke pot . Am I also lame because I drink? Wait .... are people that smoke cigarettes lame also? Or how about people that ride Yamaha , people that ride Suzuki ,etc . I really don't see where I come across as bragging that I smoke pot . How is me saying that I smoke pot , any different than someone saying they went out racing this past weekend . Are they bragging because they told you what they did ? You say to peopel that drink and smoke to GET A LIFE ...... they probably say the same thing to you when you say you go out racing ... woohoo I went around in circles on a track for 15 minutes . What gives?? Wheres the difference ?

I think you are very closed minded to think that anyone that smokes , drinks etc is an idiot just because you don't . Is that the way of thinking in Texas ... because from an earlier post ... you seemed to think everything in Texas is different from the rest of the world .

I'll say it once again ... show me the facts that say marijuana is worse than cigarettes or drinking , then I'll allow you to call me or anyone that smokes marijuana an idiot and tell me to get a life ..... until then shushhhhh .

10-14-2004, 11:32 AM
I don't know why you keep asking to see fact that it is worse than other things. everything you mentined is bad!!!! Who cares people that smoke tobacco are not obsesed with it like people who smoke pot are. It is not only the fact that people do it. It is how they handle themselves about it.

FourFiftyFour
10-14-2004, 11:41 AM

I think you are very closed minded to think that anyone that smokes , drinks etc is an idiot just because you don't . Is that the way of thinking in Texas ... because from an earlier post ... you seemed to think everything in Texas is different from the rest of the world .

my phrase about TEXAS was because it is ILLEGAL in texas just like in the rest of the USA, but since i havent lived anywhere else in TEXAS i know how tough the cops are in texas and how many busts go on b/c my friend from high school, her dad was one of the drug bust ppl, and he made a lot of them. i dont think i am better than anyone just bc i live in texas hell i want to move out of here bc it sux here

Taco
I don't think anyone is bragging here cept for a few idiots. I beleive what Canada boy is trying to say is that he doesn't feel Marijuanua should be looked down upon anymore than beer and cigarettes and apparently neither does his gov't. And quit with the friggin labels already. Am I the only person that still believes in personal freedom and the right to pursue happiness??Point is we don't have to all agree here but can't you all learn to respect another's opinion even if you do not believe in it???I knowI sure can, I do it everyday. If I started listing things that I thought were lame I'd be here all damn day. Point is nobody really gives a flying ****. Am I rambling again??:confused:

zephead400ex
Smoking pot is good for the economy.:macho

10-14-2004, 11:53 AM
I don't think anyone is bragging here cept for a few idiots. I beleive what Canada boy is trying to say is that he doesn't feel Marijuanua should be looked down upon anymore than beer and cigarettes and apparently neither does his gov't. And quit with the friggin labels already. Am I the only person that still believes in personal freedom and the right to pursue happiness??Point is we don't have to all agree here but can't you all learn to respect another's opinion even if you do not believe in it???I knowI sure can, I do it everyday. If I started listing things that I thought were lame I'd be here all damn day. Point is nobody really gives a flying ****. Am I rambling again??:confused:

I know this is not saying much but that might be the most thought out thing I have seen you post on here!

UglyMotha™
10-14-2004, 11:56 AM
hhmmmm, maybe that sckool thing is payin off after all :o :confused: :blah:

Taco
10-14-2004, 11:58 AM
I know this is not saying much but that might be the most thought out thing I have seen you post on here! :D

MY450R
10-14-2004, 12:08 PM
marijuana is natural it grows in dirt
it is a weed
the only reason the govnment doesnt want to make it legal is because they cant tax something that grows in the dirt and how would they make money on it cause you can grow it your self
beer you have to buy in a store
most ppl dont make there own
speaking of natural...
why are there all these commercials about drugs on tv???
they should make it illegal to advertise drugs on tv
taking a pill to get erect or whatever isn't natural,you dont find it growing in a field or on trees
everytime one of these commercials comes on i say yeah i must have that

are you tired in the morning??? well we have the pill for you
feel like your an out cast??take this pill and you will be popular like back in high school
what a bunch of bullchit no wonder why americans are so hated...
we try to fix everyones problems for them and not let them figure it out on thier own

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 12:15 PM

You hit it right on the head with that one . I guess that the difference between my opinion and the opinion of some Americans is different because we have different laws from our Governments . My Government has actually allowed the poeple of my country the right to smoke marijuana , because it feels it is no worse than cigarettes or alcohol like Taco said . When you have a government that informs it's citizens about the affects of something , people tend to listen and respect the substance . It's just like drinking ...... there are countless ads that say Dont Drink and Drive ... People know what happen when you drink and drive ... you lose your license , you get a fine , you will go to jail . They do the same thing up here with smokign marijuana and driving . You get caught driving while you're high , those same laws from drinking and driving apply. Things like that tend to make people respect it and do it in moderation .

You know it's always funner to do soemthing when it's illegal . Drinking underage ... people do it cuz it's fun , theres the thrill of getting caught . Around here people used to smoke weed because it was illegal ... but since the new laws have changed it from being illegal , i bet consumption has most likely gone down by 25-30% .

I will be glad when I see the day that I can walk into a corner store and buy marijuana. I'll know that spending my money on it is profiting my economy and going to my government . I'll know that the weed I smoke isn't laced with anything cuz I'll know where it's comming from . If I get marijuana from soemone , I always make sure I know the person ... it illiminates the risk of getting something thats laced .

Respecting others like Taco said , is a big thing . I know I haven't made many buddies in this thread because people think that cuz I smoke pot I'm a bad person . I respect CDaleChick's personal choices not to smoke pot .... same as GNCCer or anyone that decides they don't want to . But just because those are your personal choices doesn't mean that people that do smoke pot , drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes are lame or any less of a person than you are , nor do they need to get a life . It's personal choices .

I just hate though when someone says , weed will screw up your life , you'll get addicted , it'll turn you into a bad person , it makes you not act like yourself .... but these comments come from people that have not actually tried it. The buzz you get from marijuana is like getting hammered off alcohol except you become mellow in most cases .

allmixedup047
10-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
marijuana is natural it grows in dirt
it is a weed
the only reason the govnment doesnt want to make it legal is because they cant tax something that grows in the dirt and how would they make money on it cause you can grow it your self
beer you have to buy in a store
most ppl dont make there own
speaking of natural...
why are there all these commercials about drugs on tv???
they should make it illegal to advertise drugs on tv
taking a pill to get erect or whatever isn't natural,you dont find it growing in a field or on trees
everytime one of these commercials comes on i say yeah i must have that

are you tired in the morning??? well we have the pill for you
feel like your an out cast??take this pill and you will be popular like back in high school
what a bunch of bullchit no wonder why americans are so hated...
we try to fix everyones problems for them and not let them figure it out on thier own
tabacco grows in dirt.:huh :blah:

im standing behind quad18star on this one, he has the best points of self freedom. i think without alcohol and pot i dont think the modern life style would be the way it is today. in fact i think it would be more up-tight and our ways of living would be more narrow minded like some have shown in this thread.
75% of north americans( i said north americans because im including canada.;)) spend most of there relaxing time drinking a few beers with some friends, and not getting out of control.

so if you dont want to drink beer or smoke pot, than good for you. you have the right not to.
but the ones that want to use our right to do it, there should be no one saying we shouldnt be doing it.

Bad Habit
10-14-2004, 01:08 PM
You bunch of hippie pot heads, just go eat some cherry danish and be quiet.

:blah: Just wanted to stir the "pot" up a little. :devil:

Quad18star
10-14-2004, 01:22 PM

LMAO .... damn only a cherry danish??? I was thinking more of like triple burger , big size fry , extra large drink ..... then go get a large pizza , bag of Doritos and a few candy bars . :devil:

zephead400ex
10-14-2004, 02:39 PM

Dan, hey buddy, thanks for stirring the bowl:devil:

JUSTINcredible
10-14-2004, 02:51 PM
you guys are funny:D

Taco
10-15-2004, 07:54 AM
got damn hippies

dunnonuttin
10-15-2004, 08:37 AM
hell might as well change the name to "should pot be legal in the U.S":blah:

zephead400ex
10-15-2004, 08:51 AM
hell might as well change the name to "should pot be legal in the U.S":blah:

Yes, and yes:macho

Taco
10-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Yes, and yes:macho In what ways would you like to see this done?