PDA

View Full Version : Kasea bolt pattern?

Pappy
10-07-2004, 05:35 PM
anyone know what the pattern is on the kasea's?

i thought it was same as a rear honda?

QJ where are ya:p

foleyit
10-07-2004, 06:35 PM
There are 2 bolt patterns on the Kasea

4x100 and 4x110

ss440ex
10-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Rear is Blaster.

QuadJunkies
10-08-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

Kasea Skyhawk 50/90 full size
4 x 110 front (requires rim notching)
4 x 100 rear (can use Eton hubs to fit 4 x 110 rims)

;)

Pappy
10-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Kasea Skyhawk 50/90 full size
4 x 110 front (requires rim notching)
4 x 100 rear (can use Eton hubs to fit 4 x 110 rims)

;)

awesome..thx!

what and or where needs to be notched? i can have burgard get that done asap if i know what to do.

Ericthered rdr
10-08-2004, 07:28 AM
awesome..thx!

what and or where needs to be notched? i can have burgard get that done asap if i know what to do.

Pappy if you look at the front rims you will notice that they have a set of notches in the hub area for the hub assy. Simply remove the hub from the quad then place the hub on the new rim and trace around the hub then start ginding away with the dremel. I wonder if Hiper-tech has anything for the little guys:devil: ..... tell me that wouldn't turn heads at the Ironman..showing up with Hipers on your mini!! I would buy them because I know that they would be the last rim that would need to be bought. I have em on my KFX and they are indestructable! You see these are some of the positives that could come out of a full youth GNCC series, companies might start to respect the youth market as viable money maker!:macho

Pappy
10-08-2004, 07:31 AM
yes hipers would be sweet, but the rims should never cost more then the quad:p

my son has alreadt tweaked a reinforced front rim:D

QuadJunkies
10-08-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
, companies might start to respect the youth market as viable money maker!:macho Thats what Im hopin!!!

foleyit
10-08-2004, 10:55 AM
awesome..thx!

Hey Pappy,

The notching is pretty easy on those front rims. I've done 2 pairs now and the process is easy now that I made a template. I tried once to fax someone my template but the fax machine had shrunk the image down in size. Let me know if you can swing getting some Hypers made for the minis.

10-08-2004, 10:32 PM

Your a Kasea dealer and you don't know the bolt patterns of the quads you sell? That's scary.

Pappy
10-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by wfcall53
Your a Kasea dealer and you don't know the bolt patterns of the quads you sell? That's scary.

first off its not listed on the spec sheets. secondly its not stamped on the rim.

3rd.....who usually keeps that information handy ...do you honestly think it would make or break a sale? i didnt think so;)

"gee pappy, id buy that quad if you knew the bolt pattern":rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
10-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Your a Kasea dealer and you don't know the bolt patterns of the quads you sell? That's scary. I actually know ALOT of dealers that dont know bolt specs.. So what?? and that comment was unnessesary....:rolleyes:

foleyit
10-09-2004, 01:07 AM

Yikes. Pretty harsh comment and first comment for you at that. At least he asked and now he knows. That's more than I can say for most people.

Pappy
10-09-2004, 09:32 AM
lol...most dealers dont know jack about quads so im not concerned. i think i have a small amount of useful knowledge that may prove helpful if i ever sell a few:o btw....im on my 3rd order of 5 units so i geuss someone likes the way i do business:devil:

i dont let these peckerheads bother me....it comes with the territory:o

AtvMxRider
11-02-2004, 06:33 PM

Allow me............. Piss off ***hole

Arctic Cat Dad
11-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Man Pappy why do you ask such silly questions! Silly Rabbit. LOL Now everyone remember that name wfcall 53. I wonder if anyone will answer any of his his silly questions.

Pappy just messing with ya!

JDiablo
11-02-2004, 08:42 PM
uhhh pappy whats the best pipe for a 400ex?:confused:

Ericthered rdr
11-03-2004, 12:12 PM

What is scary is you took a shot at one of the most helpful guys in the atv internet sceene. This is not a poke at you just some frindly information, know the person you are taking shots at before you fire off on the keyboard. The very high majority of us come here to have fun, tell stories and help each other learn how to work on our quads. Yes you will see people on here getting digs on each other but if you look at there post count they didn't try something stupid as you did in your first post and they are mostly on the open form where that stuff is done for fun. So I have a feeling when the time comes that you need some help your responce will be SCARY:scary: :blah:
BTW I recently bought a Kasea from Pappy and could not have happier with the price and service I received from him.

11-04-2004, 12:11 AM
I have probably forgotten more than any of you bozos will ever know. So I doubt I will ever need any assistance from the likes of you. I only come on here to get a good laugh at how stupid some of you are. I am getting a good laugh now reading and responding to your comments, so keep up the good work it helps me relax.

Ericthered rdr
11-04-2004, 06:11 AM
I have probably forgotten more than any of you bozos will ever know. So I doubt I will ever need any assistance from the likes of you. I only come on here to get a good laugh at how stupid some of you are. I am getting a good laugh now reading and responding to your comments, so keep up the good work it helps me relax.

Ok Father Wizdom..... let's see you back that statement up. I see you left your profile blank so I can't get a feel for your background. Most people who do that don't have much of a background at all. On mine you will see that I am an electrical engineer in the Wireless industry, R/F Engineer. I also have an Airframe and Powerplant degree. So belive me when I tell you that working on these things is as elementry as it gets compared to my background. The problem is nobody...even you knows everthing there is to know about all the different brands of quads on the market. A simple question deserves a helpful responce, not a smartass coment like you made. BTW wfcall53 if you don't know by now Pappy is a moderator here and since you kicked him in the nuts on your first post and your second post says that you don't need our help "Oh Great King of Quad Knowledge"........ I recomend that Pappy Bann your ***:blah: :macho :devil:

QuadJunkies
11-04-2004, 07:34 AM
I have probably forgotten more than any of you bozos will ever know. So I doubt I will ever need any assistance from the likes of you. I only come on here to get a good laugh at how stupid some of you are. I am getting a good laugh now reading .
Since you only seem to post when you wanna be an @zz,Then I guess you wouldnt mind me helping you out the door.....:grr: Keep it up and Ill make sure that happens

Pappy
11-04-2004, 07:52 AM
well we have something in common. we are both getting a chuckle over stupidity.

im not really in a good frame of mind to deal with you on the internet. but id be willing to fly you out for a personal meeting if you would like to discuss things. pm me your address and ill have the tickets sent out.