PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorhouse.com ??

QuadRacer041
10-07-2004, 01:27 PM
anyone using sponsorhouse.com? ive been working on resume's for the 2005 season and have seen a few compaines that i am intrsted in being sponsored by are requesting that all resume's be sent through sponsorhouse.com.
i went to there site breifly and it looks like you need to pay to be a member.
anyone using them?and how does it work exactly?is it work joining?

Johnny & Monica
10-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Ive got a buddy who tried it an got some good discounts he thougth it was worth it He races Areacross pj1 series on bikes

Kev
10-07-2004, 07:19 PM
I started using is this year, and with 2 yrs of racing behind me, I've sent out 8 requests, and recieved 5 offers back already, with 3 being good offers, and the others ok offers. Being a amatuer makes it tough to get sponsors, but if your looking for some discount, you will do great with sponsor house.

It also makes it easy to make a resume and keep track of all your race results.

Kev

muff
10-08-2004, 06:32 AM
I recently signed up the other day, you get the first 30 days free. i havent gone on enough and really used the site tho

infantry317
10-08-2004, 11:41 AM
I found it very helpful being you get some great discounts that pay for the fee immediately.

younggun95j
10-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Sponsorhouse works great for most people. If you are a pro, and looking for a serious sponsor, it's not the way to go. Sponsorhouse will just get you offers from between 20 to 60% off of the companies products.
There are quite a few big name companies on there right now. I have recieved sponsorship from Scott, Motorex, Cycra and a few other small names. Along with offers from Pro Taper, Sidi, Gaerne.
So there is an abundancy of big name sponsors, but you have to be willing to just accept discounts on parts.

QuadRacer041
10-08-2004, 12:21 PM
how much does it cost?

YamaWarr0121
10-08-2004, 02:38 PM
50 i believe

turnone467
11-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey guys, thanks for supporting us at SponsorHouse. We're excited about our recent launch to ATV as its helped to bring in some new companies who in the past didn't have an organized sponsorship program available for ATV riders. We're up to 80 companies already since we launched on 10/15.

The site works for all levels of racers, including pros. We realize that most pros are pretty dialed with their sponsors since they've been at it for a while. Getting involved with us is just another way to gain more exposure to the industry, sponsors, and media. Pros are placed in their own section where companies can search them out and offer deals, which won't necessarily just be discounts.

We set it up this way to help support the pros and privateers and provide something for the younger riders and amateurs to strive for as they continue down that path in hopes of going pro.

Thanks again for your support and drop us a line at 888-874-3374 if you have any other questions.

Scott Tilton
SponsorHouse

muff
11-05-2004, 02:55 PM
thanks sponsorhouse, so far i've nailed 3 good sponsors:

Magura USA
Flexx handlebars
Bect 196 chem

QuadRacer041
11-05-2004, 03:08 PM
i just spoke to scott on the phone, really cool dude, i just signed up now, cant wait for some good deals.

WalshKFX
11-05-2004, 04:10 PM
yea sponsor hosue is the ****. nailed about 4-5 sponsors from em

shogun_98
11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
I got 6 so far got some pretty good discounts too :macho

11-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Any examples of the discounts the companies are giving?

younggun95j
11-06-2004, 12:01 AM
All discounts I have recieved and been offered are 20-65% off products. Some have offered deals where you get so much discount on the first couple orders, then less from then on.
I think that if you race pro, sponsors are able to offer you free things.

QuadRacer041
11-06-2004, 03:52 AM
shogun, walsh, muff, and kev, what companies did you guys send request's too?

WalshKFX
11-06-2004, 06:11 AM
lou i sent forms to works connection, pro clean 1000, scott googles, powermadd hanguards, evs, and engine ice

so far im with works and proclean. scott is a really good deal but i cant put my credit card online so i dont know if i can still get stuff from them. however i scored a local quad shop thats gonna help me out as well as my teammates, so most the orders will go thru them.

WalshKFX
11-06-2004, 06:13 AM
another thing thats good about sponsorhouse.com is the profile setup and resume setup. i sent my resume to elka and AC racing and Elka was very impressed in the resume outline and what was in it. so know im hooked up wit elka and ac all thanks to sponsorhouse.com

muff
11-06-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
shogun, walsh, muff, and kev, what companies did you guys send request's too?

magura, hinson, bect 196 chemical, flexx handlebars, powermadd handguards, and big gun

QuadRacer041
11-06-2004, 07:09 AM
yea i joined yesterday but i think i screwed up, they have a new atv section when it comes to choosing your sport so i used that but they only have 78 or so comapinies were i looked in the MOTO section and they have over 150 but it wont let me send a resume to any of those companies so i emailed them and am trying to get it scwitched

QuadRacer041
11-06-2004, 07:11 AM
i also tried to print my resume out and when i click on print resume it doesnt work, i have to print through windows explorer and it leaves all the web address at the bottom of the page. gotta get that straightedn out too.

Admin
11-06-2004, 07:36 AM
EXriders.com looks to be joining up with Sponsorhouse.com in the next week, so be sure to mention that you found out about sponsorhouse.com through EXriders.com because this will help EXriders.com add additional features for it members in the future and make the site even better.

I am extremely excited about working with sponsorhouse.com because I signed up for the service when they first started several years ago, and I had to go under the MX section for bikes, but it was well the $50/year expense for the amount of sponsorships that I received from signing up. Now with an ATV exclusive section, it should be either better. Also, the site has since been extensively updated with even more features and companies.

Again, please be sure to mention EXriders.com when you sign up as the place you heard about sponsorhouse.com first. We are currently not on the list, so send them an email if you have already signed up.

muff
11-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
i also tried to print my resume out and when i click on print resume it doesnt work, i have to print through windows explorer and it leaves all the web address at the bottom of the page. gotta get that straightedn out too.

do you have a popup blocker? when you click to print it it'll pop up in a new window, try holding down the control key and clicking it

QuadRacer041
11-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by muff
do you have a popup blocker? when you click to print it it'll pop up in a new window, try holding down the control key and clicking it

it brings it up in a new window but doesnt start printing it, i have to click print from internet explorer

turnone467
11-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, it's good to see how strong you are supporting our service. Just so everyone does the right thing, it's best not to post what deals you have received as most contracts will state that you shouldn't discuss your arrangements with your sponsors with anyone.

No one has mentioned any companies and their deals with that company, which is good because the companies would certainly be upset about that.

Thanks!

Scott

dirtmomma
11-07-2004, 12:19 PM
YEP I signed my son up w/ them last month & he's gotten about 10 offers so far :) We've accpeted a couple of the top ones, I think this is an AWESOME program especially w/ the amatuers & kids!! I pondered the idea of using them for a year but finally decided to go w/ it & I think it is worth the $50!! Also the formats they have for the resume is very easy to work w/ & they look very proffesional!! Thats AWESOME that EXriders is in on it now!!

dodo1369
11-09-2004, 11:31 AM
I see that you can sign on as an individual or as a team. Say that 4-5 of us that race MX together wanted to sign on as a team, what is the advantage of that?

yoshz400rider
11-11-2004, 12:44 PM
I dont think I will change to ATV they didnt change me I have 16 sponsors from sponsorhouse and 4 from resumes mailed sponsorhouse is better but some big companies arent on there like Houser,Roll people like that Elka Works Axis 15 of my sponsors are listed on the ATV sponsors but my clothing sponsor Answer is not listed and I am glad to be with them and I wouldnt be if i was under ATV