PDA

View Full Version : supermans?

Mxjunkie
10-07-2004, 08:28 AM
ive been trying them for a looooooong time, i allways nose dive, i think its because i have to might wieght on the bars? one other thing, i can ride wheelies standing on my seat in about 3rd gear or so, would it be hard to take one hand off and do it one handed? just a few things i wanna try etc, once i nail a superman im going to get pictures for sure :macho

250EXking
10-07-2004, 09:40 AM
make sure you have good tire rotation coming off the ramp. dont let off the gas or what will happen will you will have the tendeceny to nose dive coming to the landing. make sure you are on the gas a little bit in the air too keep the nose up. yeah and if you think you are putting to much weight up front and are pushing off the bars, this will also cause you to nose dive. try to come off smooth without great weight shift somewhere in the bike. just keep practicing and just dont get thrown over the bars, that hurts. yeah lets see some pics if you could get them. that would be cool.

Mxjunkie
10-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 250EXking
make sure you have good tire rotation coming off the ramp. dont let off the gas or what will happen will you will have the tendeceny to nose dive coming to the landing. make sure you are on the gas a little bit in the air too keep the nose up. yeah and if you think you are putting to much weight up front and are pushing off the bars, this will also cause you to nose dive. try to come off smooth without great weight shift somewhere in the bike. just keep practicing and just dont get thrown over the bars, that hurts. yeah lets see some pics if you could get them. that would be cool.

thanks! :macho

FTR250Rnif
10-07-2004, 06:50 PM
josh I thought you broke your wrist man? lol:)

Mxjunkie
10-08-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by FTR250Rnif
josh I thought you broke your wrist man? lol:)

lol, i can still ride! :macho

Rootar
10-09-2004, 08:40 AM
there pics of him jkumping wiht the broke wrist in the open fourm very sick for broke wrist