PDA

View Full Version : Attention to everyone, watch out for stolen parts.

Ex_Rider43
10-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Quebec pro racer , Dany Laflamme number 55 got his 2 race quads stolen last sunday during the night after the last race of the season.

his 250r have a aftermarket cylinder, you can recognize (sp) it with the '' Bergeron Racing'' inscription on the side. it was also a complete Pro-traxx setup, the frame is black with a red leager swingarm and the protraxx a-arms. he also pu brand new red fullbores on it with Messier atv graphics and a black and red quadtech seat cover. OMF beadlocks with turfs tamers, axle, shocks ect... I saw the bike sunday at the race and its totally trick..

heres a pic of the 250R without the fullbores.

http://www.coursesvtt.qc.ca/55LAF1.JPG

his 450r had eyeball engeneering a-arms and swingarm, both were the same color, kind of a blackvein color.. 3 Stadium technologies shocks with big rezzies, watch out for these shocks because I dont think you see them really often in the US.they have black springs and a gold rezzie with 2 adjustement screws on the rezzie. quadtech hood and a oversize gas tank. when I saw it a the race the was no damper on it but the brakets were there.

heres the pic of the 450R
http://www.coursesvtt.qc.ca/55LAF2.jpg

I heard that he is very sad after all this **** so please keep your eyes open for any parts that may be suspect.

if you see this stuff going around or you think youve seen it, send a email to vol55@coursesvtt.qc.ca

Ive put this thread in the open forum because I want the most people to see it. Like I said the stadium shock are rare in the US.

thanks guys.

Quad18star
10-06-2004, 07:20 PM
I'll keep an eye out in my area . Damn thiefs !!!!!!!

Ex_Rider43
10-06-2004, 07:30 PM
yeah quad18star pass the word around your area maybe the parts got to ontario?

400exBro
10-06-2004, 07:37 PM
i will also keep my eye open... we have a couple more races left... last race is on the 24th for us... i will keep my eye open...