PDA

View Full Version : Quads at Mountaineer WVA

TWISTED
10-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Can anyone teel me why they don't allow quads at Mountaineer Raceway in WVA ?

Pappy
10-06-2004, 08:12 PM
might have something to do with quads and the riders ability to keep getting themselves killed there

TWISTED
10-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I was there Mon. at the Tucker Rocky open ride and fell in love with the track. I just didn't see a reason why they won't allow quads.

YLW400
10-07-2004, 06:20 AM
E-mail, and ask them...

Delaware152
10-07-2004, 10:16 AM
They used to race quads there a few years ago and then new owners took over that race bikes...do I need to say anymore. The thing is when I raced there it was a good thing they had quads b/c they always had a low turnout of bikes. Like Pappy said people getting killed. I was there when a guy on a quad was killed and then a year or two later someone on a bike was killed. It doesn't matter where you are at or what you are on when it's your time.

TWISTED
10-07-2004, 05:13 PM
so let me get this straight. 1st we have someone get killed on a quad so they ban quads. Then we have someone get killed on a dirt bike but we still allow them? I must be missing something because if this is the case they should ban bikes also then flatten the track seed it and pray someone doesn't get killed by the goats they will use to keep the grass down because we all know how dangerous a lawn mower can be!! I just can't believe dumb *** people!!!