PDA

View Full Version : Snow Skiing!!!!!

honduh440
10-06-2004, 11:51 AM
So who is all going skiing this winter and where at? Im going in New Mexico before Christmas. Then im going to Breckenridge in colorado for a week in january. Im freakin stoked cant wait to ski!

I-7
10-06-2004, 11:53 AM
I cant wait for the season to start. I board up in the catskills and adirondacks a lot and I usually go to vermont a few times a year. :)

stiffy
10-06-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm going to try snowboarding this winter. It's funny I was born and raised in Utah and I have never been skiing:rolleyes:

TheFontMaster
10-06-2004, 04:14 PM
I usualy go boardin at some small areas around here. But I now have my licence so I'll be drivin uo to gore a couple times a month. I also go up to VT a couple times a year. Last year I went to Okemo VT in the begining and end of the seoson. I plan on going back there again this year, and I also want to make a trip up to kilington VT. I am going crazy waiting for the seoson to start.

10-06-2004, 04:29 PM
I love skiing. I don't get the chance to do it very often, I will hit the local hills in ohio and WV this winter. I learned to ski in aspen so every back this way seems kinda boring but I still love going!

stever25
10-06-2004, 05:59 PM
I'm Pi$$ed- I just had 2 disks removed from my spine and all of my fun activities are postponed for over a year
I usually ski in vermont 20 - 30 times a year but this year i'm screwed
looks like i'll have to stick with drinking!

gyt-r450
10-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
So who is all going skiing this winter and where at? Im going in New Mexico before Christmas. Then im going to Breckenridge in colorado for a week in january. Im freakin stoked cant wait to ski!

sweet i am geting my season pass to Breckenridge soon so i mit see u there>o i live a hour and a half from breck:blah:

honduh440
10-07-2004, 11:18 AM
you lucky SOB. we will probably hit up everything in summit county like breck, copper and keystone

balla250ex
10-07-2004, 12:36 PM
I have been snowboarding ONE time at a place called "Snowshoe" in WV and once at a place called "wintergreen"...

I mainly stayed on the bunny slopes. Sure, have your laughs but my ankles were sore that night after being on the bunny slopes so they would probably be broken on the faster ones. :o

I-7
10-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by stever25
I'm Pi$$ed- I just had 2 disks removed from my spine and all of my fun activities are postponed for over a year
I usually ski in vermont 20 - 30 times a year but this year i'm screwed
looks like i'll have to stick with drinking!

Where in vermont did you ski?

studbacker56
10-10-2004, 12:29 PM
cant wait to skii, going to colorado, new york, pennsylvania, and my home state of ohio are my plans for this winter. i might catch crap for this but skiing has got to be better than riding to me. but gotta love the first week of summer.. vroom, vroom.

TheFontMaster
10-10-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by studbacker56
cant wait to skii, going to colorado, new york, pennsylvania, and my home state of ohio are my plans for this winter. i might catch crap for this but skiing has got to be better than riding to me. but gotta love the first week of summer.. vroom, vroom.

You won't be gettin crap from me. Probably not the best place to say this but quads come second to snowboarding:eek:

honduh440
10-10-2004, 10:18 PM
yea skiing and snowboarding is pretty bad *****. about it being better then quads the thing that makes ya think that is because u dont ski as often. think about if u skied all year long in your backyard for free but 4 times a year you got a trip to glamis to ride quads

Disaster
10-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Probably stick to Washington snowboardin being i have no money to go anywhere else but either way it will be awesome...

LazeR
10-10-2004, 11:11 PM
hopefully i'll get to head up to one of the lodges here in Oregon and go snowboarding a few times this year!

Disaster
10-11-2004, 12:13 AM
Oh yeah might come down to oregon too....Not that far away...

studbacker56
10-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
yea skiing and snowboarding is pretty bad *****. about it being better then quads the thing that makes ya think that is because u dont ski as often. think about if u skied all year long in your backyard for free but 4 times a year you got a trip to glamis to ride quads

yes that is true :D

hond_rider52
10-11-2004, 02:14 PM
i snowboard, i just picked up an 05' burton shaun white last month, and im on the rane clothing team (www.raneclothing.com). i cant f*cking wait for the snow to fall:D and even though i love to ride quads, snowboarding is more fun, and up here we have preaty even months for summer/winter

the yazer
10-11-2004, 08:23 PM
I can not wait till winter. I just got my 6 mountain season pass in the mail this week. the pass is good at killington VT., mount snow VT., haystack VT., pico VT., Sunday river me., and attitish NH. i had the same pass last year and it was sick! i went to killington around 13-16 times alone. if you live in the east and you go a lot you should buy this pass http://www.allforonepass.com/index.html?resort=killington

Blysster
10-11-2004, 11:04 PM
I went a fair amount last year and only got a sprained ankle and 2 cracked ribs, I must be getting better :D

Norquai, Banff, AB
Lake Louise, AB
Sunshine Village, AB, BC
Mont St Anne, PQ
Poley mountain, NB
Big Rock, ME
Crabb mountain, NB
Wentworth, NS

This year I'm hoping to make it to Mt. Tremblant and Sugarloaf ME(besides the small local mountains). Has anyone here been to Sugarloaf ??