PDA

View Full Version : Haha, anyone remember ace and gary?

derekhonda
10-05-2004, 10:48 PM
"The ambiguously gay duo"

Meet the johns....

http://indiana.thefacebook.com/gpic/n190.69.jpg

Yellow2001400ex
10-05-2004, 10:56 PM
Thats hilarious. Pretty much describes them.:p

derekhonda
10-06-2004, 11:17 AM
man i thought this would get a bigger response, i forget what ace and gary were on, SNL or mad tv, but they always cracked me up.

lil400exman
10-06-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
man i thought this would get a bigger response, i forget what ace and gary were on, SNL or mad tv, but they always cracked me up.
they were the ambiguously gay duo on SNL... what cracked me up is the way they flew....:p

stiffy
10-06-2004, 12:55 PM
I think it would get a better response but a lot of people (mostly men ) are homo phobes so they probably feel uncomfortable. I thought that there car/flying thing was sweet :devil:

derekhonda
10-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Im not a homophobe, i just dont approve of the lifestyle. None the less, i always found ace and gary funny because their anticks seemed more making fun of the gay culture than supporting it. Either way, they always cracked me up...

lil400exman
10-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Im not a homophobe, i just dont approve of the lifestyle. None the less, i always found ace and gary funny because their anticks seemed more making fun of the gay culture than supporting it. Either way, they always cracked me up...

i agree man..cant stand em and if you watched the cartoon you know they dont support promote being gay as the the thing to do (no pun intended)

Tom TRX250R
10-07-2004, 08:01 PM
I used to watch those two all the time. That chit was hilarious. Especially their big DICK car!! Litterally! And believe me I am no homophobia I love everything about girls. :D Well except for the biitching every now and then!!!

derekhonda
10-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah, i wonder if their is a switch to turn all that *****ing off....anyone found one? Ive found one that momentarily stops it, for about 25 minutes...:devil:

LTandRaptorider
10-08-2004, 05:16 AM
Yeah, i wonder if their is a switch to turn all that *****ing off....anyone found one? Ive found one that momentarily stops it, for about 25 minutes...:devil:

25 minutes? wow, that's gotta be a record... :eek: :blah:

derekhonda
10-08-2004, 10:31 AM
no, she just likes to sleep for 20 minutes afterwards....

balla250ex
10-08-2004, 01:21 PM
I've seen them on TV once or twice... pretty funny.

There is a difference between homophobia and just not liking their sexual preference.

a "phobia" is a fear, right?

Well I'm not scared of them, I just totally disagree with the whole lifestyle and idea of homosexuality. And the bad thing is, in todays world it is being accepted more and more. :grr:

bulkdriverlp
10-08-2004, 09:04 PM
i like that one their both stupid, if ya want ur guns vote for bush

DEAL
10-09-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by balla250ex
I've seen them on TV once or twice... pretty funny.

There is a difference between homophobia and just not liking their sexual preference.

a "phobia" is a fear, right?

Well I'm not scared of them, I just totally disagree with the whole lifestyle and idea of homosexuality. And the bad thing is, in todays world it is being accepted more and more. :grr:

I think its a mental disability..
If they really wanted to fix it they could probably make some kind of pills or something for it.