PDA

View Full Version : bush vs kerry

yoshz400rider
10-05-2004, 07:27 PM
how can anyone beleive kerry or edwards watching the vp debate and edwards just lies kerry said that america should past global test and edwards is lieing about it lets turn this country over to a bucnh of liars everyone got out and vote for bush

I-7
10-05-2004, 07:29 PM
I can't stand watching the VP debate. They both have no clue what they are talking about :(

MOFO
10-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by I-7
I can't stand watching the VP debate. They both have no clue what they are talking about :(

Wow.... you obviously have NO idea whats going on after making that comment.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I-7
10-05-2004, 08:18 PM
I stopped watching it after the first 5 minutes so I guess you are right :o

Quad18star
10-05-2004, 09:42 PM
I missed the debate tonight , but hopefully they'll re-air it again tomorrow . Want to see what both have to say . Politics are interesting .... but remember ... all politicians are liars .

kwatts400
10-05-2004, 11:20 PM
[i]Originally posted by Quad18star [ remember ... all politicians are liars . [/B]

I couldn't have said it better myself, they will say anything to get into office.

batgeek
10-05-2004, 11:41 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6187803/

transcript of the debate since the video hasn't been posted on the web yet.

bansheeguy77
10-06-2004, 04:43 AM
i watched some of it during my breaks, and from what i seen cheney got shut down. but then watching some of the post debate stuff it sounded like edwards stretched the truth a little much and cheney did make some good hits on him, just not very often.

250xridamatt
10-06-2004, 06:20 AM
I like how their former main comapain was to bring the troops home and stop the fighting. Well last night edwards said that they would add like 40,00 troops to help fight terrorism. I love how he says they will stop something, or they will do this. Even though its probably not even possible. My .02

MY450R
10-06-2004, 06:25 AM
yes i hate it when they propose something that you just know wont happen
also im expecting them to capture that terrorist(sorry forgot his name)the one responsible for all the bombings over there and the jordanian embassy bombing
something big like that will happen before the election so then bush can say i told you we had to be in iraq

zephead400ex
10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
yes i hate it when they propose something that you just know wont happen
also im expecting them to capture that terrorist(sorry forgot his name)the one responsible for all the bombings over there and the jordanian embassy bombing
something big like that will happen before the election so then bush can say i told you we had to be in iraq

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

You are probably right about something "big" happening before the election. I wouldn't be surprised if we have already captured or killed bin Laden. But I want Bush running this country for the next 4 years.

yoshz400rider
10-06-2004, 04:34 PM
i think cheney def defeated edwards easily by challengin there records I mean how can you say your gonna make our country safer when your not even around to vote or kerry says troops dont have good enough armor no **** bcuz he voted against the plan to give them better vehicles and armor and weapons its disguusting that people can even look past there record I mean edwards has missed 77 intelginece meetings just not right you need to do the duty for your state which is NC anyone seen the poll lately down there 55 percent for bush in Edwards home state thats sad just like Gore not winning his home state in 2000

400exdad
10-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Cheney pretty much ruled the debate and I gained some respect for him. He really is knowlegable about whats up and didn't miss a thing. I have to admit that I enjoyed it when Cheney called Edwards "Mr. Gone".... :), however, on the Drudgereport today I saw where it wasn't exactly the truth that they had never met. :(