PDA

View Full Version : fear this !!!!!!!

killerkx327
04-11-2002, 11:04 PM
all you racers at the pro level out there beware i'm back with a vengence,so keep an eye out for this machine,then you can follow me for second place!!!:devil

Juggalo
04-12-2002, 12:38 AM
nice mustang!! your right, i bet that car is gonna smoke a lot of people. ya'll better watch out! lol:p

big-guy
04-12-2002, 10:14 AM
Is the single shock cover some sort of speed secret?

ChadEXer
04-12-2002, 10:42 AM
What the he!! is that:confused:

04-12-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
What the he!! is that:confused:

That there is a kawisaki tecate....with exrty long front brake cables,,,,,I like it,,but I think pure green plastic would look better,,still nice lookin though..

killerkx327
04-12-2002, 11:19 AM
you're not serious are you.that is the fastest 250 quad ever built.

killerkx327
04-12-2002, 11:23 AM
yeah RICO the brake lines are a little to long they are supposed to be +2 brake lines but they look like +4or 5.and the arms are +3's so i don't know how they turned out to be so long.

400exRacerX
04-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Yeah its got a fast motor,,,,,but you cant go fast when it handles like crap. My nieghbor has a tecate 4 and its really friggin fast but,,, the handling is very poor compared to a 250r or a 400ex.

killerkx327
04-12-2002, 01:54 PM
the tecates handling is not that bad!! it just handles differently then your hondas do.it's still a good handle machine,the down side of the machine is that it is a little twitchy at speed,but with the suspension i've put on and with a few minor tweaks it does handle as well as any race machine on the track.and i'd bet that it turns better then anything else.
you're just one of those guys who has nothing good to say about other peoples machines,which is fine with me.but if you don't have anything nice to say,you're better off not saying anything.:rolleyes:
400exRacerXanytime you would like to go to a motocross track and see how well it handles just let me know i'd be happy to throw a little dirt at your 400.

ChadEXer
04-12-2002, 02:01 PM
Give me a little while,,,Ill race ya:D

400exRacerX
04-12-2002, 02:17 PM
Well if you would like to race me you can come over to NJ and do it. I'm not the type that goes around saying I can smoke people I don't even know. Time will tell my friend:o As for me saying bad things about everybodys stuff, do alittle research and you will realize you are false. Don't make impressions on people you don't know,,,,its not good;) I simply stated my own opinion PERIOD. No flame here, and BTW you did ask our thoughts now didn't you?

kicker696
04-12-2002, 06:22 PM
dude, you didn't build that quad, you bought that off of ebay about 3 weeks ago!

Juggalo
04-12-2002, 07:25 PM
i got your back on this one john (mr busy pants), actually he is the one that put it on ebay. it wasn't really for sale he just wanted to see what the interest was for it. and i know this isn't just some crap hes tellin me cuz i went over to his house and saw the thing in person while it was still up at ebay.

killerkx327
04-12-2002, 07:32 PM
thanks juggalo,he's right i am the one and only owner of this tecate 4.i built myself with my own two hands. and if you would like me to prove i can,i can show you and tell you about every inch of this tecate and every single nut and bolt that i removed on it. next question......

flyin#5
04-12-2002, 08:52 PM
your roost tastes like *****......flyin_400ex passes killerkx327....... what does mine taste like? jk

nice quad it looks like it would kill on the track!

JOEX
04-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by big-guy
Is the single shock cover some sort of speed secret?
It's for the circle track racers, the added weight keeps the left front tire on the dirt for traction:devil J/K!

Nice looking machine!

Joe

LilGuyOn400ex
04-15-2002, 06:47 PM
ok what kind of racing are u talkin bout? on the mx track or drag racing?? because if u are talkin bout drag racing i got a friend that would race u but it wouldnt be much of a race cuz his alchohol banshee does 3.2 seconds in 100 yards...

killerkx327
04-15-2002, 07:08 PM
does my tecate look like it's setup for drag racing,yes i'm talking about motocross.
but if you wanna drag race i can pull out the drag quads too.but i doubt very much that your friend with the banshee has much of a chance,against any of the drag quads around here.
cause i run a 780 rotax on alcohol with a 125 shot of nitrous on the drag quad,and i've got friends that have built soem machines that are way faster then mine with like 450 horse triple 1600 cc motors that run alcohol and nitrous.these people around here are sick i tell you.:blah

ChadEXer
04-16-2002, 07:54 AM
Yeah it does sound like people up there are pretty sick. And people try to say im full of myself!!

305exracer11
04-17-2002, 11:34 AM
why would you waste your money on that piss of junk...buy a 400ex

killerkx327
04-17-2002, 02:14 PM
305exracer11 i waste my money on that piece of junk just so i can be different then guys like you.and so that i can roost all over unsuspecting dip$hits like you.

JustRace
04-17-2002, 04:39 PM
You tell him Killer! :macho

killerkx327
04-18-2002, 09:56 AM
just race !!i think the dingleberry is just jealous cuse he knows that my tecate will step in his a$s a little.

PDunes300ex
04-18-2002, 08:02 PM
I'll race you in reverse

...oops just wait a minute...neutral.....um red button....pull handle...ok now im ready...:p

killerkx327
04-18-2002, 08:52 PM
he!! yeah i like a a little good humor like that.
that was funny.

ESR250R
04-18-2002, 09:24 PM
i was at attica last weekend and some ratty *** quad pulls up to me and i was like what the **** is this goofy looking thing. someone flags for us too start and that thing hauled. he beat me by about 4 -5ft by 6th gear. i couldnt believe that thing beat me. i later went and asked someone what that was and it was a tecate4 with a pipe and silencer and some (minor) motor work. i wanted to race him again but he left.

exriderdude
04-19-2002, 11:35 PM
my friend has one, and it has some ba!!s. he has a big bore kit and pipe on it.

exriderdude
04-19-2002, 11:41 PM
check this out

killerkx327
04-20-2002, 07:45 AM
that gold frame looks pretty cool.only the green don't go well with it.my mustang looks good in purple with blue tailights.

stocktires
04-21-2002, 01:14 AM
VERY NICE! I saw a pic of the motor on another forum, MINT! I've never seen a tecate like that! I know what you mean but other people (305exracer) saying crap like that. Some even ask me why i ride my R! Thats before they've seen it. I cant WAIT FOR SUMMER (job)!!! Ahh, soo much to do with my bike.
But as for plastic and colors It just makes it look "cheap". Get all green plastic and natural metal colors or powdercoatings (i love silvervein!) on chassis parts(blue is nice though, yet looks like a zukie), But Its your bike!

exriderdude
04-21-2002, 11:19 AM
heres a pink one:devil

killerkx327
04-21-2002, 11:38 AM
if i was a girl i would have one that looked just like that.lol

exriderdude
04-21-2002, 01:32 PM
i think this will look awesome with black plastic:devil

killerkx327
04-21-2002, 03:18 PM
i'm not sure about the tecate but the mustang looks good in green.

04-21-2002, 06:38 PM
is hat a saleen mustang..it looks bad *** green. it think your stock mustangs coloers ugly. maybe you have a new task..ohh yeah..your quads nice

killerkx327
04-21-2002, 06:51 PM
gee thanks i think!!!so you like the tecate but not the color of my car.well one out of two ain't bad i guess.
and no it's not a saleen.i wish it was.

04-21-2002, 06:54 PM
thats a saleen wing isn't it. i was neerinto saleens that much so i have no clue. i'm a gt man

04-21-2002, 09:08 PM
:rolleyes: shhhhhpssss a tecate look at my quad;) i think i have too much time on my hands:(

Clay
04-22-2002, 07:49 PM
KillerKX, sweet @$$ quad man. Im drooling all over my keyboard. Id love to throw a leg over that thing. Wanna trade for a couple rides? Ive got an MX Setup 250R too :D :blah

killerkx327
04-22-2002, 08:49 PM
hey thanks crhye250r your "R" looks pretty good too.yeah i wouldn't mind beatin around on a honda sometime.

04-23-2002, 08:51 PM
ya it looks good but its a Kaw, Hondas can fly!!!! Why do you think we got wings and you don't???

Nice quad my friend how hard do you ride?

killerkx327
04-24-2002, 09:16 PM
wings are for angels ,so you better pray that you don't run into me at the local race track where you'll get roosted.:devil

04-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Your Kaw might be fast, but my Honda has a Wing and it flys.

Stampeding Kaw gets pasted by flying Honda!

Nice quad but, can you ride it??

killerkx327
04-25-2002, 09:50 PM
i'll tell you what 4hundredex if you and your 400 could ever get within 3 bike lengths, i will give you my tecate .
look i see you're a fairly new mamber,theres no sense in coming in here and making enemies right away by bashing other people's rides.
by the way did you know that the tecate is the fastest 250 2 stroke quad ever built?and it's the second fastest quad ever built only behind the quadzilla.
maybe you should shut your piehole,if you don't know what you're talking about. get your facts straight then talk smack,
i'm a 31 year old pro racer.i think i can ride a little bit.:huh

killerkx327
04-25-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by freeridin400ex
:rolleyes: shhhhhpssss a tecate look at my quad;) i think i have too much time on my hands:(
that cannondale looks like it has a 250r pipe and motor? is that what you did?

MJNOVA
04-26-2002, 05:32 AM
What's up with the offset wheels???? It looks like your going for MAX bumpsteer??? It doesn't matter if it's wide if you can't keep it going straight!!!!!!

killerkx327
04-26-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by MJNOVA
What's up with the offset wheels???? It looks like your going for MAX bumpsteer??? It doesn't matter if it's wide if you can't keep it going straight!!!!!!

i'm glad you know my machine so well.why would you sya something like that? wouldn't it make more sense to ask if i have alot of bumpsteer with my front end setup like that.i like how you just incuate that i can't go straight.
i swear that some of the people on here that reply have no sense what soever.
i have no problem with bumposteer.it's virtually non existent on this setup.

MJNOVA
04-26-2002, 09:32 AM
First learn how to spell!!!!
Wheels with that much offset ALWAYS exaggerate any bumpsteer condition. Considering that it appears to be a stock frame---it HAS bumpsteer. The offset wheels that you have on it will make the condition worse. I find it amazing the amount of people on this forum who believe that wider is always better credo. It also appears from the picture that it has alot of camber in the front end.

It looks like fast bike!!!

kicker696
04-26-2002, 03:11 PM
dude, calm down!!! his quad is awsome, you just envy him. you just can't stand that other people can get a quad that nice, and you can't.

Nausty
04-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Honda4hundredEX
Your Kaw might be fast, but my Honda has a Wing and it flys.

Stampeding Kaw gets pasted by flying Honda!

Nice quad but, can you ride it??

Great lets see some pics honda4hundred:rolleyes: What happened to the thread of all those fake pics killer?

04-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Is might be fast but its still a Kaw.

And by the way your the one you came in here talking up your quad saying how big and bad it is. That quad isn't even stock so who cares if its the 2nd fastest quad that was made? All that means is your not ready for a 250r and you can handle a Lt250R quadzilla. This is a Honda site that just goes to show that you came in here to talk up your Kaw. Another thing if that quad was so big and bad stock then why did they stock making it? Maybe you can tell me why Kaw. stopped making performance quad all together? Unless you call a Mojave a performance quad. I think you should find your own turf.

P.S. just cuz your quad looks fast doesn't mean it is, just because it might be fast doesn't mean you can ride it fast.... AND I don't think you could keep up anyways. 31? Ya old timer buy a Harley, and get off the track becuase your in my way!

Juggalo
04-28-2002, 03:49 PM
i can tell you that he can ride. i know him personally and i've been over to his house a few times. he has a bunch of trophies all over the place. hes owned tons of quads and dirtbikes in the past so he does have something to compare his tecate to.

now i'd like to examine one of your quotes: "Another thing if that quad was so big and bad stock then why did they stock making it?"

well i guess 250r's must suck because they stopped making them too.

his quad is damn fast believe me. he can ride damn good too.

anyways heres a picture of him at the local motocross track in byron IL.

JustRace
04-28-2002, 04:43 PM
Some one really needs to think before they write anything. You pick on Kawasaki for not making a high performance 4-wheeler but look at honda until late 98 when the 99 400ex was released. Up until then the 300ex was the best and guess what that is in the same class as the Mojave.

This may be a EX site but for the most of us we are atv fanatics.

04-28-2002, 05:08 PM
I don't have to pick on Kaw. I had one and I know what kind of products they make.

Listen, this guy came in here looking for a fight. It doesn't suprise me one bit. Its one thing to have a nice machine but when you talk it up it doesn't look good. I would have been alot more impressed with your quad if you wouldn't have came into here with an additude like you did. If you read your original post you will know what I am talking about. Its a nice quad but it would be nicer if you wouldn't talk like its the best out there, you take it so offensively because you know its not the best out there. That track looks real tough in the picture by the way.

Fast riders don't have to talk up their machines or their skills everyone knows that.

Juggalo
04-28-2002, 06:22 PM
doug gust used to race at that track back in the day

04-28-2002, 06:58 PM
tecates arent bad machines we have one wit a 300 big bore kit and extended axle and other goodies its mint we sellin her though 3500

killerkx327
04-28-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by MJNOVA
First learn how to spell!!!!
Wheels with that much offset ALWAYS exaggerate any bumpsteer condition. Considering that it appears to be a stock frame---it HAS bumpsteer. The offset wheels that you have on it will make the condition worse. I find it amazing the amount of people on this forum who believe that wider is always better credo. It also appears from the picture that it has alot of camber in the front end.

It looks like fast bike!!!

what does having a stock frame have to do with having bumpsteer? you don't have to have a $5000 aftermarket chassis to get rid of bumpsteer.
dude you just need to not worry about my machine unless you pull up next to at the mx track.it only has 2 degrees of negative camber,not very much if you ask me.i like my quad they way it is,i don't need a 15 yr.old no-it-all telling me how to setup my quad.

killerkx327
04-28-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

Great lets see some pics honda4hundred:rolleyes: What happened to the thread of all those fake pics killer?

i delleted all the fake posts becuase nobody can handle a couple of pics without gettying all hostile.
yes they were fakes.a friend made them for me just because he thought they looked cool.and they did,but people just start name calling and a bunch of other stuff so i deleted them.i didn't start a flame forum.i just wanted to share them is all.i wasn't trying to be anyone special .i sure as **** wasn't going to take credit for those.i can't do that freestyle stuff.thats for the young guys i'm an old guy i just ride fast,and fly low.:D

killerkx327
04-28-2002, 08:23 PM
I don't have to pick on Kaw. I had one and I know what kind of products they make.

Listen, this guy came in here looking for a fight. It doesn't suprise me one bit. Its one thing to have a nice machine but when you talk it up it doesn't look good. I would have been alot more impressed with your quad if you wouldn't have came into here with an additude like you did. If you read your original post you will know what I am talking about. Its a nice quad but it would be nicer if you wouldn't talk like its the best out there, you take it so offensively because you know its not the best out there. That track looks real tough in the picture by the way.

Fast riders don't have to talk up their machines or their skills everyone knows that.

hey dip$hit,i didn't come on here looking for a fight or to start a flame.
by the way are you a pro rider? if not then shut the h3ll up,cuase obviously that message wasn't intended for you.so there is no need for you to take it personal.
i would love to see you come to my track and finish in the top ten
in the beginner class.i bet you couldn't do it.you are only seeing about 2% of the track in that picture.that track is 2.2 miles long and is very rough,with lots of whoops doubles a couple triples not to mention the huge uphills and downhills,and the fact that it has no berms and a ton of off-camber turns,it presents quite a challenge.
i know as well as anybody that my quads not the best out there.but you know what else? i'll bet it's the baddest quad you've ever seen that cost less then $5000 to build.let me see you build a quad for less then $5000 total including the purchase price thats better then mine.
and i'll bet my skills are very up to the task of roosting you on the track.even if i didn't beat anyone else i'll be sure to beat you.

Castor-426ex
04-28-2002, 09:02 PM
I like it it looks great...never rode one though..what would you compare it to?

04-28-2002, 09:48 PM
Those sound like fightin' words!

So you spent $5k on that? I hope its worth it too you. Listen buddy I am going to stop adding fuel sto your flame here. If you like your quad thats good I am glad. All I am syaing is stop telling everyone that they will "eat your roost" and so on. Really if your that fast you don't have to say that try something like this "what do you guys think of my Kaw"? It just puts you off to be an inconsiderate rider thats all. Enjoy

killerkx327
04-28-2002, 10:26 PM
Those sound like fightin' words!

So you spent $5k on that? I hope its worth it too you. Listen buddy I am going to stop adding fuel sto your flame here. If you like your quad thats good I am glad. All I am syaing is stop telling everyone that they will "eat your roost" and so on. Really if your that fast you don't have to say that try something like this "what do you guys think of my Kaw"? It just puts you off to be an inconsiderate rider thats all. Enjoy

them are fighting words you little puss....

04-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Don't tease me!

I bet your some punk kid playing games aren't you? Who's to say your not? Certainly no 31 year old pro racer acts so immaturely, just because someone disagress with them. Why do you care so much what I think I ride a Honda remember. Please find a different forum. Enjoy [><]

MJNOVA
04-29-2002, 05:38 AM
Let's straighten up a few facts.. First, you come onto a Honda forum and tell us all how great your Kawi is. Second, you challenge all to race at your local track, COME ON!!! If you want to make it worth our while---Pick a GNC and take on all comers with money. I know tons of fast riders at their local tracks, try a national and put up some money and then we will all know how fast you are.

As far as your bike goes---I am sure it's fast---engine wise
NEG camber NEVER works on a quad... Give me a good example of ANYONE who runs a setup like yours!!!!

If you are fast just imagine how fast you could be on a real chassis.

Just a thought--- If you want to talk or act like a adult, learn to spell and stop using Dude---

04-29-2002, 09:14 AM
I agree MJNOVA, alot of people are fast on their home town track but they stink at local tracks. I don't recall the last time a 31 year old racer used the term dude. Like I said I bet this is some punk kid spittin stuff. True racers don't have to talk up their quads or their skills.

Juggalo
04-29-2002, 08:15 PM
hes not a kid. hes really 31. i mean i'm pretty sure hes not a kid considering he has a wife and a kid and owns a house and i went out to my buddys track with him today.

Nausty
04-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by killerkx327

i delleted all the fake posts becuase nobody can handle a couple of pics without gettying all hostile.
yes they were fakes.a friend made them for me just because he thought they looked cool.and they did,but people just start name calling and a bunch of other stuff so i deleted them.i didn't start a flame forum.i just wanted to share them is all.i wasn't trying to be anyone special .i sure as **** wasn't going to take credit for those.i can't do that freestyle stuff.thats for the young guys i'm an old guy i just ride fast,and fly low.:D

K i'm sorry if I made you mad or anything but i just thought you were another one of the kids posting fake pictures of their 450ex or catchin a ton of air or anything like that.

killerkx327
04-30-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

K i'm sorry if I made you mad or anything but i just thought you were another one of the kids posting fake pictures of their 450ex or catchin a ton of air or anything like that.

hey you didn't make me mad.i just didn't want to start a riot over some pics.it wasn't a big deal,they were fake and i didn't want anyone calling me a a fake or a poser.

Honda4hundredEX:huh ok i'm not sure why i feel the need to defend myself here,but i am.first off you don't know squat about a chassis setup,you show me a pro that don't have negative camber and i'll show you a pro on a stock quad.
when i posted this thread i was not calling out all challengers.it more like i was just doing a little $hit talking.and it's funny how some people take it personally and try to attack people because they feel threatened or inferior.you know i don't give a rats ***** if you don't like my quad or my setup.
i just thought that everyone was a quad addict on here and could appreciate something different.i'm a kawasaki guy through and through. but i would never look at a pic of your honda and say it was junk and that it was all setup wrong.
and for anyone who thinks i'm just a punk kid talking smack i would invite you to come by my place anytime and check me out,or come to one of the local tracks.maybe i'll see you at a national.if you ever see my tecate feel free to come up and say high.i don't hold a grudge and i am willing to talk to anyone that loves atv's as much as i do.
and i will only bash those who bash me!!!!

05-01-2002, 10:00 AM
Killer,

I never said anything about camber/ or your frame setup that was MJNOVA who commented on that. To tell you the truth I like they way you have that set up. Enjoy