PDA

View Full Version : **this Is A Good One****

PHAT400
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
love this one... (more for the adult office crowd)

Your boss just piss's you off right? Get a pen and paper and write this down...

You will need a few household item's and some time to let mother nature work her magic..

1: A plastic jar with a twist lid (peanut butter jar's work great).

2: 1 cup of expired milk. You will know it is expired of course by the date on the jug but mostly by the aroma and thick consistency of this liquid.

3: 1 raw chicken leg.

Pour milk into plastic jar, place 1 raw chicken leg in jar with milk. Place lid on top of jar and close tightly for transport.

Apon arriving at your concoctions final destination (boss's office, ex girlfriends apartment, that jackass neighbor in the dormroom across the hall.... etc) find a location in the room where the occupant does not frequent or would likely not frequent, such as under a piece of furniture or my favorite, a nice dusty corner of an unused closet would be a great location.

Place the jar in such a manner that it will not be disturbed and loosen the lid just enough so that you can squeeze the jar and hear air escape just a little bit.

Now, close the door and leave ground zero untouched.

This is what happen's..

The raw meat will of course begin to decay, being in a moist, dark and warm environment with very little oxygen the chicken leg will stay moist and not dry up before being able to accomplish it's mission. The milk act's as a catalyst by speeding up the decaying process and also give's off a wonderful gut wrenching stink.

The gas's produced by the decaying flesh and excrement from maggot's which will no doubt be feasting on this rotten flesh will begin to fill the jar's remaining empty space and have nowwhere to go. The jar being plastic will then begin to expand and place significant pressure on the weekest area of the jar. This is of course the lid that you so lovingly loosened just a tad at the beginning of this endeavor.

Eventually the stench inside the jar combined with the mounting pressure from the gas created by soured milk, rotten decaying flesh and maggot excrement will launch the lid off of said jar with such force that typically the content's inside the jar very rapidly find their way out of it's previous home and all over whatever is in close proximity to the jar. The accompanying POP sound is a nice added bonus if the recipient of this little gift is within earshot.
The stench very quickly permiates the air and finds it's way to every nose within 50 ft. The smell will not go away without exstensive cleaning from your local HAZ-MAT team.

This process take's roughly 2 weeks so after planting this artificial GUT BOMB just sit back, relax and wait for the story to circulate. Beleive me when all goes as planned you will definately know it worked.

I will tell you this, the odor is enough to freak people out, but the ensuing anxiety of looking for the source of the offending odor is enough to send your favorite person over the edge...

SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR REVENGE...

lol
10-05-2004, 04:31 PM
lol thats nuts...

where did u learn that?

theTman
10-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by lol
lol thats nuts...

where did u learn that?

PHAT400
10-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by lol
lol thats nuts...

where did u learn that?

As a kid (10 or 11) I used to read FANGORIA magazine and I was alway's trying to find new way's to grose my friends out. Sour milk stink's and so does rotten meat(briiliant deduction on my part). I put a chicken bone with a little meat on it in a jar with some milk (hence the beginning of this story) to save it until I was able to see my friends and show them what I had.

Well like a dumb *** I forgot about the jar until about a month later it exploded due to the pressure. (glass jar, 1970's ya know)It was in the garage and my dad was pissed. Splattered this nasty yellowish viscous wiggling (maggots) mess all over the car...

Wrote it all down and have used it 2 times since then. (I'm 35 now)

It work's great..

LMFAO

TheFontMaster
10-05-2004, 05:12 PM
That is awsome. I will have to remember that.

I-7
10-05-2004, 05:12 PM
I would say thats some pretty good revenge right there :eek2: .

PHAT400
01-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Man I forgot how funny this is..

Honda TRX250ex
01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
ive got a teacher that dont like me to much and tuesday is the last day that im there....:uhoh:

ZeroLogic
01-18-2006, 03:28 PM
Lmao, got anymore things like that?

Ralph
01-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Im not saying u didnt invent it but ive read the same exact thing before.

400exrules
01-18-2006, 04:55 PM
you could use that at school the day before Christmas break, (2 weeks long)....stick it in an empty locker, or one with no lock and close it lol.

Punk'd
01-18-2006, 04:58 PM
lmao!

coolex
01-18-2006, 05:08 PM
nice

huffdaddy_400EX
01-18-2006, 05:16 PM
ha ha ha...REVENGE!!!

Nice to know! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cr85rRida
01-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
you could use that at school the day before Christmas break, (2 weeks long)....stick it in an empty locker, or one with no lock and close it lol.

better. Find an emty locker with no lock on it and put your own lock on it so it would be twice as hard to get out. lmao

red2004 TRX450R
01-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
l loosen the lid just enough so that you can squeeze the jar and hear air escape just a little bit.

The gas's produced by the decaying flesh and excrement from maggot's which will no doubt be feasting on this rotten flesh will begin to fill the jar's remaining empty space and have nowwhere to go. The jar being plastic will then begin to expand and place significant pressure on the weekest area of the jar. This is of course the lid that you so lovingly loosened just a tad at the beginning of this endeavor.

Eventually the stench inside the jar combined with the mounting pressure from the gas created by soured milk, rotten decaying flesh and maggot excrement will launch the lid off of said jar with such force t

SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR REVENGE...

there lies the problem if you lossen the lid the gas will escape and no pressure will build up and no explosion!! :eek2:

you can do the same thing with Tupperware in a CAR with chicken left overs - I know. you will get a surprise when the top blows off!!! and u rember the left over from last month is still in your car.

PHAT400
01-19-2006, 03:08 PM
In retrospect a tupperware container would work as well... I'll have to try it again.. pass it down to the boy. Science experiment ... doncha know! The funk around the outer ridge of the lid and the jar tend to harden or crust up after a little time.. Whatever it did.. it did it well...

:ermm:

TRX_450
04-16-2006, 06:34 AM
i did it.....

at school...

in an empty locker...

it was sweet!!.....we started out puttin half empty milk container in this locker ( we were gonna make yogurt)...lol..dont ask...anyway, i saw this post again and tried it...i did use gladware and it worked great....wednesday mornin b4 first hour we heard a POP and saw this yellowish stuff comein out of the bottom of the locker...followed by a horrid smell causing two people to puke and everyone else ran away.....and the best part....nobody knows it was me :devil:

JRP
04-16-2006, 06:44 AM
haha thats hallarious. Might have to try that out one day.

wckedclownz69
04-16-2006, 11:01 AM
whoa me and honda maniac 01 r gonna have to try this!

insaneracin2003
04-16-2006, 11:30 AM
i have one
take a raw shrimp and go to revenging parties house and place it in a light switch receptical.just simply remove the cover by the 2 lil screws,place shrimp and wait for it to deliver that raw fish odor.they will never find out where it is coming from.....

JandJRacingKFX
04-16-2006, 06:45 PM
thats a good one paul lol

04-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
nobody knows it was me :devil: They do now.

Mxjunkie
04-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Someone in my school put a gallon of milk with doritos and well to sum it up, the guys locker room you couldnt go in it, the hallways stunk it was horrible lol

ilpadrino113
04-17-2006, 02:39 PM
ya we used to put eggs into those byrne dairy plastic single serving milk jugs that were half full and hide em in empty lockers at school. about 4-5 days later the lid would pop off and smell somethin fierce.

zeppelin
04-17-2006, 02:57 PM
man i was just thinking about this thread yesterday, but i couldnt find it. thanks for bumping it up lol.

PHAT400
11-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Adjust and modify as you will..

MX MaNiAc 06
11-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Id never do that in my school. The way schools are now id end up going to jail. Ppl would say it was a bomb from it popping.

coolguy8769
11-11-2006, 10:31 AM
well my school has a camara in ever hall but boy would it be worth it

Scott-300ex
11-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Yeh, this prank has been posted like 10 times since this site started.

I didn't read it but its the chicken in the milk jar and it explodes in 2 weeks?

Yeh they got cameras in the hallway but they aren't monitered at all times.

If people think its a bomb..........haha.........I don't know about you guys but there is a distinct difference between a jug popping. And I as well as a lot of you I hope can tell the difference between a gun and an explosive/bomb/firework blast.

nickmelll
11-11-2006, 01:43 PM
at my school some kid kept shi*ting on the floor and wipen it on the walls:chinese:

LTZ400rider
11-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by nickmelll
at my school some kid kept shi*ting on the floor and wipen it on the walls:chinese:

was he in the special classes :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:

nickmelll
11-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
was he in the special classes :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: haha no he wasnt. they said they were expelling him forever and like a month later he was back :rolleyes: