PDA

View Full Version : great prank

dunnonuttin
10-05-2004, 12:03 PM
well yesterday, me and some friends krazy glued a quarter to the floor in the school hallway which got me a one way trip to detention, ISS, which ever you wanna call it. it was hilarious till the teacher decided to get some sticky fingers and try to pick it up. we thought it waould be funny to count how many people tried to pick it up. i counted 20 or so before i got sent out and my friend said another 50 somethin tried to pick it up. go to get annoyed.com if you want some more of these pranks. you click the one that says "annnoying things to do at school" and its the third or fourth down. we also decided to put chalk in all the math teachers erasers so that it made big ole lines down the bored and he was confused as hell.

beak7707
10-05-2004, 12:23 PM
nice work

Blaster#13
10-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Yaeh i know that website. Congats:D ill post a list of good websites for when your bored.

dunnonuttin
10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
yea i feel sorry for them clostrofobic (whatever that word is for people that get sick in small spaces) people that get sent to ISS cause you have to sit in this tiny cramped up cubicle

PHAT400
10-05-2004, 02:31 PM
I love this one... (more for the adult office crowd)

Your boss just piss's you off right? Get a pen and paper and write this down...

You will need a few household item's and some time to let mother nature work her magic..

1: A plastic jar with a twist lid (peanut butter jar's work great).

2: 1 cup of expired milk. You will know it is expired of course by the date on the jug but mostly by the aroma and thick consistency of this liquid.

3: 1 raw chicken leg.

Pour milk into plastic jar, place 1 raw chicken leg in jar with milk. Place lid on top of jar and close tightly for transport.

Apon arriving at your concoctions final destination (boss's office, ex girlfriends apartment, that jackass neighbor in the dormroom across the hall.... etc) find a location in the room where the occupant does not frequent or would likely not frequent, such as under a piece of furniture or my favorite, a nice dusty corner of an unused closet would be a great location.

Place the jar in such a manner that it will not be disturbed and loosen the lid just enough so that you can squeeze the jar and hear air escape just a little bit.

Now, close the door and leave ground zero untouched.

This is what happen's..

The raw meat will of course begin to decay, being in a moist, dark and warm environment with very little oxygen the chicken leg will stay moist and not dry up before being able to accomplish it's mission. The milk act's as a catalyst by speeding up the decaying process and also give's off a wonderful gut wrenching stink.

The gas's produced by the decaying flesh and excrement from maggot's which will no doubt be feasting on this rotten flesh will begin to fill the jar's remaining empty space and have nowwhere to go. The jar being plastic will then begin to expand and place significant pressure on the weekest area of the jar. This is of course the lid that you so lovingly loosened just a tad at the beginning of this endeavor.

Eventually the stench inside the jar combined with the mounting pressure from the gas created by soured milk, rotten decaying flesh and maggot excrement will launch the lid off of said jar with such force that typically the content's inside the jar very rapidly find their way out of it's previous home and all over whatever is in close proximity to the jar. The accompanying POP sound is a nice added bonus if the recipient of this little gift is within earshot.
The stench very quickly permiates the air and finds it's way to every nose within 50 ft. The smell will not go away without exstensive cleaning from your local HAZ-MAT team.

This process take's roughly 2 weeks so after planting this artificial GUT BOMB just sit back, relax and wait for the story to circulate. Beleive me when all goes as planned you will definately know it worked.

I will tell you this, the odor is enough to freak people out, but the ensuing anxiety of looking for the source of the offending odor is enough to send your favorite person over the edge...

SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR REVENGE...

dunnonuttin
10-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
I love this one... (more for the adult office crowd)

Your boss just piss's you off right? Get a pen and paper and write this down...

You will need a few household item's and some time to let mother nature work her magic..

1: A plastic jar with a twist lid (peanut butter jar's work great).

2: 1 cup of expired milk. You will know it is expired of course by the date on the jug but mostly by the aroma and thick consistency of this liquid.

3: 1 raw chicken leg.

Pour milk into plastic jar, place 1 raw chicken leg in jar with milk. Place lid on top of jar and close tightly for transport.

Apon arriving at your concoctions final destination (boss's office, ex girlfriends apartment, that jackass neighbor in the dormroom across the hall.... etc) find a location in the room where the occupant does not frequent or would likely not frequent, such as under a piece of furniture or my favorite, a nice dusty corner of an unused closet would be a great location.

Place the jar in such a manner that it will not be disturbed and loosen the lid just enough so that you can squeeze the jar and hear air escape just a little bit.

Now, close the door and leave ground zero untouched.

This is what happen's..

The raw meat will of course begin to decay, being in a moist, dark and warm environment with very little oxygen the chicken leg will stay moist and not dry up before being able to accomplish it's mission. The milk act's as a catalyst by speeding up the decaying process and also give's off a wonderful gut wrenching stink.

The gas's produced by the decaying flesh and excrement from maggot's which will no doubt be feasting on this rotten flesh will begin to fill the jar's remaining empty space and have nowwhere to go. The jar being plastic will then begin to expand and place significant pressure on the weekest area of the jar. This is of course the lid that you so lovingly loosened just a tad at the beginning of this endeavor.

Eventually the stench inside the jar combined with the mounting pressure from the gas created by soured milk, rotten decaying flesh and maggot excrement will launch the lid off of said jar with such force that typically the content's inside the jar very rapidly find their way out of it's previous home and all over whatever is in close proximity to the jar. The accompanying POP sound is a nice added bonus if the recipient of this little gift is within earshot.
The stench very quickly permiates the air and finds it's way to every nose within 50 ft. The smell will not go away without exstensive cleaning from your local HAZ-MAT team.

This process take's roughly 2 weeks so after planting this artificial GUT BOMB just sit back, relax and wait for the story to circulate. Beleive me when all goes as planned you will definately know it worked.

I will tell you this, the odor is enough to freak people out, but the ensuing anxiety of looking for the source of the offending odor is enough to send your favorite person over the edge...

SIT BACK AND ENJOY YOUR REVENGE... theres the "for sale" sign in my neighbors yard across the street:p

chucked
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
u got detention for that???? In my old high school i would have had some teachers get in on it, they would have probably got some of the administration to fall for it.

bulkdriverlp
10-05-2004, 08:10 PM
i like the jar one, but heres a funny one too, take a purse from a garage sale or somethin, tie fish line on it and find someting to hide behing and set it in the middle of the road and wait till people stop and try to pick it up. pull the fish line of course. i know its an old one but its still funny. or put lard under the door handles of ur boss car.

Blaster#13
10-06-2004, 06:29 AM
www.i-am-bored.com
www.thatwasrandom.com
www.stupid.com
www.haha.com
www.the-jokes.com
www.thejokeyard.com
www.yetisports.org
www.imao.us
http://www.i-am-bored.com
[url]www.zug.com
Check these out:D :D :D :D :D

bansheeguy77
10-06-2004, 10:09 AM
we did that last year at lunch it was great watching people try to get it up. our only punishment was we had to get it off

dunnonuttin
10-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
we did that last year at lunch it was great watching people try to get it up. our only punishment was we had to get it off thats the problem, we couldnt get it up and thats why we got detention. we were beating it, tryin to wedge it up with the door stop and all but the janitor got it up. i still aint got my quarter back from him either.

M300ex03
10-06-2004, 05:51 PM
my favoriteis at lunhc have a kid prtend to smach his head on a table (like he tripped ) then give him paper towles cover in cathup aka BLOOD then by then the teachers will have come up and freaked out by the blood.. and but i little cathup hear and thei on the table for a little extra..

440exnacsracer
10-06-2004, 08:56 PM
good stuff,...welcome to the site

bansheeguy77
10-06-2004, 09:11 PM
all ya hadda do was get a hammer and use the nail pryin side and smack it on the side and it flew.

dunnonuttin
10-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
all ya hadda do was get a hammer and use the nail pryin side and smack it on the side and it flew. i guess i was supposed to whip it out of thin air?:confused: :p

440exnacsracer
10-07-2004, 09:20 PM
yup

bansheeguy77
10-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
i guess i was supposed to whip it out of thin air?:confused: :p

yeah thats true...but while she *****ed at 3 of us another friend went to the janitors office and got one :p