PDA

View Full Version : Earlywine indoor mx

philsan
10-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Check their site for details and schedule www. earlywineracing.com They 've got this new fast pass system. Your membership card has a bar code on it. This allows for quick and painless sign up. All information is entered into a data base and all races, your class standings, and series info will be displayed on a scrolling TV monitor that is updated as things happen. No more waiting for someone to bring out the staple gun and put it up on plywood. This whole system makes everything simplified and run more smoothly letting you concentrate on racing! They're setting a new standard on the way races should be ran!

gimp419
10-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Guys anyone wanting to find a awesome place to ride this winter should check this track out. Most indoor tracks are nothing short of a joke but not this one. This facility is the real deal, it's hard to believe but the track itself is almost as big as a football field! I think the first race is scheduled for Oct 17th but you might want to check the web site to make sure.

I know where I'll be all winter!

bradley300
10-10-2004, 10:56 AM
i am going to try and run up there as much as i can this winter, testing out some snyder motorsports products for blasters

JHF219
11-01-2004, 02:18 PM
raced there yesterday very very nice track very friendly people !! and the track is a workout in a half im still hurtin today !!