PDA

View Full Version : who would you vote for as of now?

JUSTINcredible
10-04-2004, 05:01 PM
bush or kerry?

steveatv3
10-04-2004, 06:26 PM
busch just seems like a fudge head!

250x#93
10-04-2004, 06:51 PM
BUSH!!!!!!:devil:

hondaracer305
10-04-2004, 06:53 PM
If you like riding at public riding areas, then vote bush. John kerry is a liar and keeps changing his mind constantly, he also wants to close 1000's of acres of riding areas, go ahead and vote for kerry and kiss your riding areas goodbye.

Foxrage
10-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Im not too much in politics but they are both fighting back and forth like little kids lol....I think they just need to get in a fist fight and whoever wins is president.

LsMxRaCeR
10-04-2004, 07:48 PM
bush :D

440exnacsracer
10-04-2004, 07:52 PM
what about nader:confused: :confused: j/k:D

kawasaki_ridah
10-04-2004, 08:07 PM
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!

BUSH!!

p@iNn3ck
10-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
If you like riding at public riding areas, then vote bush. John kerry is a liar and keeps changing his mind constantly, he also wants to close 1000's of acres of riding areas, go ahead and vote for kerry and kiss your riding areas goodbye.

xactly

quadvirgin27
10-04-2004, 10:16 PM
Ed Zachary................... W all the way

The only kind of Flip Flops I like are the ones that go on my feet.... lmao We don't need any in the White House

Yamaha_Babe250
10-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Bush!!!! I just like his last name...it's kinda dirty but KInky ya know!? :devil: JUst playin! kERRY IS A LYING PEICE OF POOH AND HE SHUOLDN'T BE PRESIDENT.....HE WOULD WORK BETTER AS A SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!

p@iNn3ck
10-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Yamaha_Babe250
kERRY IS A LYING PEICE OF POOH AND HE SHUOLDN'T BE PRESIDENT.....

He's an attorney.... er professional liar.... what do you expect.:devil:

derekhonda
10-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Man, I fear the worst for bush, if this is all the support he gets 2/3 compared to 1/3 from off road enthusiast, hes in trouble. I suppose only half the NRA is going to support him too huh? Kiss your riding land goodbye for me...

FourFiftyFour
10-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Kerry sux, hes an idiot and a liar.....

My vote is going for Bush, he would help the country a whole lot more, he did stuff that needed to be done that others wouldnt step up and do. Hes having to clean up all the mess that has been made in the past.... we dont need to be walked all over with these damn terrorists..... they dont want peace at all, they just want to kill us, and Bush wont take their crap.

quadvirgin27
10-05-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Kerry sux, hes an idiot and a liar.....

My vote is going for Bush, he would help the country a whole lot more, he did stuff that needed to be done that others wouldnt step up and do. Hes having to clean up all the mess that has been made in the past.... we dont need to be walked all over with these damn terrorists..... they dont want peace at all, they just want to kill us, and Bush wont take their crap.

Amen.... if they are going to make this election about the war in Iraq, and whether or not we should have gone... shoulda woulda coulda... its' done, we can't turn back now, we have to support our troops, our country, and our president for the decision he made, right or wrong.... My vote is going for the man who I feel can protect me and my son best and that someone is George W. Bush... I dont' feel safe with someone who can't even decide if he wants fries with that........... hmmmm Ketchup too??? I dunooo... yes... no wait... no... um What are you going to do ??? I'll do whatever you wanna do... sheesh It'd be like a four year old running the country... and I've seen what kind of messes 4 year olds can make.... I have one The whole thought of Kerry leading this country scares me... honestly:(

kawasaki_ridah
10-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Kerry is a froad (sp) thats the best thing to call him. did you see the stuff about suvs? he said that they are bad for everything and HE OWNS ONE!! lmao his excuse was its his familys lmao what a joke. he shows no emotion for the loss of our soliders and shows he dont care at all, bush was getting teary when 9/11 happen that shows that he cares what happens and he will try to help america better than a ketchup guy! Bush is doing what he said he was going to do, Kerry hasnt even made up his mind if he is for the war or against it. I mean ppl against bush cant really prove anything bad he has done, the ecconomy was clintons mess, and it fell on bush it cant go down that quick think ppl kerry should get no votes at all.

SRH
10-05-2004, 08:07 PM
there both liars, neither of them think for themselves...eenny meeany miney mo....

allmixedup047
10-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Yamaha_Babe250
Bush!!!! I just like his last name...it's kinda dirty but KInky ya know!? :devil: JUst playin!
hey guys, a girl said it first!!! seems like every thread on this topic brings out the best in someone.:blah:

Bean
10-05-2004, 08:14 PM
i for real think bush would kick kerrys ***, bad

quadvirgin27
10-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Bean
i for real think bush would kick kerrys ***, bad

I can only hope.....:devil:

440exnacsracer
10-05-2004, 08:28 PM
Bush!!!! I just like his last name...it's kinda dirty but KInky ya know!?

im not a big fan of bush...es:devil:

Dust_1503
10-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Going for Bush, because i hate the epa and liberals. plain and simple

yoshz400rider
10-05-2004, 09:23 PM
i just cant beleive how many ppl on here said they would vote for kerry obviously they want quads on public areas close and popular race circuits why do u think they have such a problem in CA becuz of LIBERALS

kwatts400
10-05-2004, 11:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by quadvirgin27
.... if they are going to make this election about the war in Iraq, and whether or not we should have gone...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kerry vote in favor of the war in Iraq? Now, a year or so later, and when it's convenient for his campaign, he's against it. I don't even like the flip-flops that you wear on your feet.

250x#93
10-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Bush WILL win:cool:

86350x
10-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Larry Flynt

:confused:

quadvirgin27
10-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by kwatts400
[QUOTE]Originally posted by quadvirgin27
.... if they are going to make this election about the war in Iraq, and whether or not we should have gone...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kerry vote in favor of the war in Iraq? Now, a year or so later, and when it's convenient for his campaign, he's against it. I don't even like the flip-flops that you wear on your feet.

Yah he did vote for the war in Iraq... then voted against the funding and extra money for the troops that were over there... a wartime bonus of $1500 for every service member... and he voted against it... oh yeah.. and he voted against the $$ for body armor, and then he goes into the debate trying to say that Bush sent them over there without the proper armor and equipment.... KERRY voted against it!!!!! Wrong War, Wrong time, but go and fight for our country using this paper plate and a fork as protection.... sheeesh what a dillhole