PDA

View Full Version : Rincon

Foxyangel0425
10-04-2004, 06:01 AM
I am looking into getting a rincon but i dont' want to order one unless I know it has adjustable shocks. Does anyone know if it does??

NacsMXer
10-04-2004, 06:13 AM
My dad has one and Im pretty sure the shocks are only preload adjustable. But let me tell you from experience that this quad rides like a Cadillac - smooth. If you want to get into Utility class racing with it, theres nothing a set of Elka shocks wont fix. ;)

jsc
10-04-2004, 12:57 PM
I have a Rinny, and NO it doesnt have adjustable shocks. I ride with all the other utes and have no problems blowing them off the trails. The suspension is just simply amazing after you get a few hundered miles of it under your belt.

Foxyangel0425
10-04-2004, 04:40 PM
thats what i have done with my 02 rancher 4x4 and its hard as a rock. I really wanted to get a softer riding quad that is just smooth riding and fast (well not to fast)

NacsMXer
10-04-2004, 06:19 PM
If you want a smooth riding quad then you cant go wrong with the Rincon, even with stock shocks. Seriously I think its the smoothest quad Ive ever ridden. That independent suspension really shows when your hammerin down the trail as long as youre not skyin that beast too often.

10-04-2004, 07:27 PM
works can make custom shocks for your rancher

YFZ450Ridr
10-04-2004, 07:36 PM
My Uncs Grizzley rides really smooth and has pretty good reliability but im not sure about adjustable shocks.

Foxyangel0425
10-06-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
works can make custom shocks for your rancher

Yeah and they are also a outrages amount of money too (not that a new quad won't be). :D

I really just want a smoothing riding quad that when i accidently jump a small hill and land i don't kill my back as i did on my rancher the shock went right into by bck and i couldn't walk for days.

86350x
10-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Get a grizzly, My bro got one. You can't feel any small bumps at all. Jumped it a couple of times, it lands nice and flatt.

Its faster and makes more power then the rincon too. Pluss here in mich you can get a grizz alot cheaper. I wish I had one myself.

Works shocks are worth the money. I have a set, and they made a huge difference.